I Love You Posted July 31, 2011 at 01:18 AM Posted July 31, 2011 at 01:18 AM The perfume, smells amazing. I sprayed, some on myself yesterday. Quote
stchba Posted July 31, 2011 at 07:11 AM Posted July 31, 2011 at 07:11 AM I bought the perfume today. It smells really good for about two minutes and then you smell nothing. I can't believe how quickly the scent fades, it's kinda ridiculous. But the bottle is really cute, and of course it's Celine Dion.... so it makes it worth it... all i'm saying is that if it didnt have Celine's name on it, i would never buy another Coty product again. They can't make long lasting scents ever! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Teodora Posted July 31, 2011 at 10:47 AM Posted July 31, 2011 at 10:47 AM (edited) I bought the perfume today. It smells really good for about two minutes and then you smell nothing. I can't believe how quickly the scent fades, it's kinda ridiculous. But the bottle is really cute, and of course it's Celine Dion.... so it makes it worth it... all i'm saying is that if it didnt have Celine's name on it, i would never buy another Coty product again. They can't make long lasting scents ever! I guess it depends on the skin too. All her perfumes stay on me all day, I can still smell them in the shower. I guess, for me, this one will work the same too. Is it a fresh smell, sweet one? Edited July 31, 2011 at 10:49 AM by Teodora Quote
Claudette Posted July 31, 2011 at 05:04 PM Posted July 31, 2011 at 05:04 PM I've noticed the same thing with some of her other fragrances. ''Belong'' for example smells like absolutely nothing. You might as well wear water. ''Sensational'', ''Notes'' and ''Enchanting'' are the only ones that I can smell throughout the whole day when I wear them. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
puttybuddy Posted July 31, 2011 at 07:35 PM Posted July 31, 2011 at 07:35 PM I spray "Enchanting" on my neck and if it gets on my shirt I can smell it for days! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
celine-rc Posted August 1, 2011 at 12:06 AM Posted August 1, 2011 at 12:06 AM Sensational is really strong! Other than that, I find that they smell for a few hours but after, if just fades away... or I can't smell it. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
stchba Posted August 1, 2011 at 10:48 AM Posted August 1, 2011 at 10:48 AM I agree, Sensational is the only one that lasts... Enchanting last for a few hours... but all the rest fade very quickly. Maybe i expect too much... i'm used to strong fragrances like Euphoria by Calvin Klein (my favorite perfume EVER)... Euphoria lasts for days. I guess thats why Celine's fragrances are so affordable, because they cost much less to make, therefore the scent lasts for only a few minutes. Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
stchba Posted August 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM Posted August 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM I guess it depends on the skin too. All her perfumes stay on me all day, I can still smell them in the shower. I guess, for me, this one will work the same too. Is it a fresh smell, sweet one? I can't really describe it, but it is my favorite scent she has createad... but the scent i like only lasts for about 4 minutes, then it fades and you smell a very light vanilla-ish scent. Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
celine-rc Posted August 1, 2011 at 11:24 PM Posted August 1, 2011 at 11:24 PM (edited) Oh! I can't wait to try it in September!!! I agree, Sensational is the only one that lasts... Enchanting last for a few hours... but all the rest fade very quickly. Maybe i expect too much... i'm used to strong fragrances like Euphoria by Calvin Klein (my favorite perfume EVER)... Euphoria lasts for days. I guess thats why Celine's fragrances are so affordable, because they cost much less to make, therefore the scent lasts for only a few minutes. I tried Sensational today and I really took the time to see how long it lasts and it lasts almost all day. I'm going to try Chic tomorrow and see how long it lasts. I have Céline Dion but it's pretty old so it's probably turned to alcohol by now since it only smells for like 5 minutes. You're probably right that since they're quite cheap, it affects for how long they smell. Edited August 1, 2011 at 11:24 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted August 2, 2011 at 02:02 AM Posted August 2, 2011 at 02:02 AM A lot of these Coty perfumes don't last long. Not even on my clothes, and it's not that I get used to the smell, it just goes away!! It's frustrating Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
kathy4 Posted August 2, 2011 at 12:38 PM Posted August 2, 2011 at 12:38 PM thanks for sharing with us. i am not a perfume person but i love the bottle and the picture. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
celine-rc Posted August 2, 2011 at 02:54 PM Posted August 2, 2011 at 02:54 PM (edited) A lot of these Coty perfumes don't last long. Not even on my clothes, and it's not that I get used to the smell, it just goes away!! It's frustrating I tried Chic today and it already doesn't smell anymore... You're right, it is frustrating... Edited August 2, 2011 at 02:54 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ahmed_dh90 Posted August 7, 2011 at 08:23 PM Posted August 7, 2011 at 08:23 PM she loooooks amaaazin' , like the bottle design tooher perfumes are gd , Sensational , chic , notes are the best in terms of longevity but my fav r Sensational , pure brilliancelookin' forward to try this one Quote http://images.wikia.com/lyricwiki/images/9/98/CelineDion.jpg How it hurts to need someone that much
volleyceline Posted August 8, 2011 at 04:30 AM Posted August 8, 2011 at 04:30 AM I think the perfumes don't last long at all but the hand lotions last too long and are too strong Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ahmed_dh90 Posted August 8, 2011 at 09:21 AM Posted August 8, 2011 at 09:21 AM i guess it depends on the skin type or somethin' like that lol ,Sensational lasts 6hr+ on skin , and i can still smell a faint scent of it on my clothes the next day = ) Quote http://images.wikia.com/lyricwiki/images/9/98/CelineDion.jpg How it hurts to need someone that much
CelineDork14 Posted August 8, 2011 at 09:49 PM Posted August 8, 2011 at 09:49 PM (edited) I went to KOHL'S yesterday, and went straight to the perfume section to sniff signature. My mom couldn’t afford to buy it. But, I really like it, I didn’t at first but I sprayed a little on one of those white testers thingy’s and took it home with me and I’ve been sniffing it every 5 seconds, I’ve fallen in love!!!<3 ....I'm smelling it right know...Lol Edited August 8, 2011 at 09:59 PM by CelineDork14 Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
violet Posted August 23, 2011 at 06:45 PM Posted August 23, 2011 at 06:45 PM For anyone in the U.K. Signature is available to buy now online at semichem.co.uk. It's priced at £9.99 and mine arrived today. Quote
BLM Posted November 22, 2011 at 05:45 PM Posted November 22, 2011 at 05:45 PM This photo was in an advert insert of my recent Good Housekeeping Magazine. Of course I know the pearls are not included in the gift set LOL … just wondering about the picture item and box. http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/Goodhousekeeping.jpg Quote
ferjaacu Posted November 22, 2011 at 06:13 PM Posted November 22, 2011 at 06:13 PM ^^^ Nice box !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
frana Posted November 25, 2011 at 08:01 PM Posted November 25, 2011 at 08:01 PM This photo was in an advert insert of my recent Good Housekeeping Magazine. Of course I know the pearls are not included in the gift set LOL … just wondering about the picture item and box. http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/Goodhousekeeping.jpg wow mazing box Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
jeje03100 Posted November 25, 2011 at 08:28 PM Posted November 25, 2011 at 08:28 PM still no news on the tv ad? Quote
disadiva Posted November 25, 2011 at 10:09 PM Posted November 25, 2011 at 10:09 PM Thankx i have notes and sensational, the newer ones never came here.sadly. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
celine-rc Posted November 26, 2011 at 12:35 AM Posted November 26, 2011 at 12:35 AM How cute Bubba! Thanks for sharing! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Angel2006 Posted November 26, 2011 at 09:21 PM Posted November 26, 2011 at 09:21 PM still no news on the tv ad? I know. It's strange. There is know commercail or anything to promote this new perfume like there were for her other perfumes. It seems like every perfume she does, less and less effort gets put into promoting the finale product. I'm still hoping for a commercail though!! Quote
frana Posted November 29, 2011 at 06:26 PM Posted November 29, 2011 at 06:26 PM (edited) new Signature pics Edited November 29, 2011 at 06:27 PM by frana Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
CELINE MARIE Posted November 29, 2011 at 07:22 PM Posted November 29, 2011 at 07:22 PM new Signature pics oo wow!! Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 30, 2011 at 04:04 AM Posted November 30, 2011 at 04:04 AM (edited) OMG!! Where did you find those pics!!! Edited November 30, 2011 at 04:04 AM by Angel2006 Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 30, 2011 at 05:54 AM Posted November 30, 2011 at 05:54 AM Just found this beautiful pic!!! Hope we get more pics from the photo shoot. This is great!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted November 30, 2011 at 07:49 AM Posted November 30, 2011 at 07:49 AM I loooooooove this one! It's the background of my phone now Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Matej Posted December 6, 2011 at 08:18 AM Posted December 6, 2011 at 08:18 AM new Signature pics Nice pictures, thank you my friend for sharing! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.