CELINE MARIE Posted December 6, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted December 6, 2011 at 06:46 PM http://m.onet.pl/_m/b67b7b8c378bded1012f1b947d0449ab,14,1.jpghttp://m.onet.pl/_m/c628e2443abf7e7edb2ea4b2111ff0c2,14,1.jpg ps Today I got amazing biigg poster http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8325/1008760.jpg Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted December 12, 2011 at 06:24 PM Posted December 12, 2011 at 06:24 PM For those that don't check the official site very often, here's a new screen gem they released for the 1 year anniversary of the new website: http://www.celinedion.com/sites/cdion/files/tc2011wp-a-1024x768.jpg Some new photos from the shoot! Quote
Leanne Posted December 12, 2011 at 08:23 PM Posted December 12, 2011 at 08:23 PM weird they use the old logo again. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but the new Team Celine had the new logo and it's also the Signature logo. Quote
Thomas Posted December 29, 2011 at 10:51 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 10:51 PM I'm not sure if these have surfaced here yet as I've been away for a few weeks, but here's a couple of new photos for the Signature advertising campaign: http://i.minus.com/iRn88XRs3FXkE.jpg http://i.minus.com/i704QnyX98ZnK.jpg Quote
Matej Posted December 29, 2011 at 10:57 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 10:57 PM Beautiful, thanks Thomas for the pictures! Quote
browseceline Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:02 PM (edited) weird they use the old logo again. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but the new Team Celine had the new logo and it's also the Signature logo. I agree and I wonder if they do a assignment if they are familiar with Celine and that she uses a new logo lately. It seems that the designers who do the great Parfume adds, are not the sames making the internetwallpapers and or her website Edited December 29, 2011 at 11:11 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
frana Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:09 PM Posted December 29, 2011 at 11:09 PM I'm not sure if these have surfaced here yet as I've been away for a few weeks, but here's a couple of new photos for the Signature advertising campaign: http://i.minus.com/iRn88XRs3FXkE.jpg http://i.minus.com/i704QnyX98ZnK.jpg Wow amazing pics Thank you Thomas Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
I Drove All Night! Posted December 30, 2011 at 12:43 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 12:43 AM Thanks for the new pics! I have to say I'm not very impressed with them, she just looks tired.... and the second one they've "flipped" the image so she looks funny... Not a fan! They should never mirror images for ads.... EVER! And what's going on with her chin? It looks like they tried to do some kind of photoshop to it.. but it just looks all lumpy and weird! he first one is very beautiful it just doesn't look quite ad-worthy. It's more of a great candid shot than anything. But of course she's as beautiful as always no matter what. Quote
Nando Férri Posted December 30, 2011 at 12:56 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 12:56 AM Not airbrushed at all. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Matias Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:44 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:44 AM The second picture looks like she is 55! I mean.... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Matias Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:54 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:54 AM (edited) She looks better with a little touch up... Edited December 30, 2011 at 01:57 AM by Matias Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
dolores Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:29 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:29 AM I'm not sure if these have surfaced here yet as I've been away for a few weeks, but here's a couple of new photos for the Signature advertising campaign: http://i.minus.com/iRn88XRs3FXkE.jpg http://i.minus.com/i704QnyX98ZnK.jpg wow killing me thank you for sharing Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
I Drove All Night! Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:50 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:50 AM The second is just off.... We've seen many pictures of Celine without any retouching, she doesn't look like this. They did something strange with these... and it turned out terrible. She really doesn't need re-touching, her wrinkles just make her more beautiful (at least IMO).... but this pic is just bizarre! Quote
duri Posted December 30, 2011 at 09:57 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 09:57 AM I'm not sure if these have surfaced here yet as I've been away for a few weeks, but here's a couple of new photos for the Signature advertising campaign: http://i.minus.com/iRn88XRs3FXkE.jpg http://i.minus.com/i704QnyX98ZnK.jpgThere is something bad on second picture it´s for sure. First is more better. Thank you for pics. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Leanne Posted December 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 10:51 AM i think the last one is flipped indeed, and there is not much photoshopped on her. So she have here wrinkles here;) Quote
browseceline Posted December 30, 2011 at 11:01 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 11:01 AM (edited) There is something bad on second picture it´s for sure. First is more better. Thank you for pics. I don't like her face on that second pic. it looks weird.. I don't know why..maybe because her hair hides her neck a little it looks like her neck is very narrow..thin. And the smile on that picture is empty. I think about the advices the models get from Tyra on ANTM - the smize in the camera ( smile with your eyes. Celine's smile here is more a weak grin,whereas the first one looks fresh. And for me, what I saw also is that the text above the parfume bottle is enlarged and not centred above the bottle, whereas the one in the first pic is centred above the bottle. Things like this are distracting! Edited December 30, 2011 at 11:04 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jeje03100 Posted December 30, 2011 at 11:14 AM Posted December 30, 2011 at 11:14 AM pics in HQ ? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:14 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:14 PM these photos are awful Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
browseceline Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:25 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 01:25 PM (edited) She looks better with a little touch up... You took away the mimique in her face by overretouching. But all things aside, this is just an ugly picture where Celine looks old, her body looks weird and of course if you mirror a photo, a body and a face is never completely straight / in proportion, no one's face is, so mirrored it looks just weird. And the way she smiles ( like a evil grin - sorry) and her eyes. It is just a ugly picture and the text is not centred on the bottle. I wonder who created this.. he won't win the best add award.. that is for sure!I just showed it to a friend of mine who is also in Graphic Design Business and she said that pic is ugly, weird and she did not understand why they used this picture for a international campaign.. me neither btw as for the first picture, there is something weird going on with her arm and it looks to greenish. Although I like this one way more than the second one. Oh and another thing, don't know if anyone noticed this. Left or her left eye are two hairstrings that seemed to be flipped? ( turned 180 degrees) it looks like they have been copied and pasted between the rest of the hair. it looks weird Edited December 30, 2011 at 01:30 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
anewdayhascome Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:08 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:08 PM Well she is getting older and it would be great if they didn't use photoshop but here they clearly used for the other way round! She looks better even without make-up than in those photos Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Jackie Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:22 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 02:22 PM the second one ............. Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
browseceline Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:23 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:23 PM (edited) okay I photoshopped it a lot, I think this looks better.. I mirrored her and photoshopped her face subtle, gave her an eyebrowlift so she does not look to serious and added shading etc Edited December 30, 2011 at 03:38 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dosia Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:35 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:35 PM The first foto is beautiful but the second is ... Quote http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1536/beztytuu4ra.png http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2381/beztytuu5iy.png"Only do what your heart tell you. " Princess Diana
anewdayhascome Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:54 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:54 PM but even in this photoshoped version you can clearly notice that her face, hair and body don't fit together Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Esty Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:57 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 03:57 PM Thanks for the pictures. I like the first one, but the second one is a bit weird. Quote
browseceline Posted December 30, 2011 at 04:02 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 04:02 PM (edited) well , i don't know if they matched bodyparts together, but this is my final version. Edited December 30, 2011 at 04:09 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thomas Posted December 30, 2011 at 04:22 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 04:22 PM Wow that's quite a drastic change! I think a subtle freshening up works better. http://i.minus.com/ibmQQfaxBnSDhy.jpg Quote
browseceline Posted December 30, 2011 at 04:35 PM Posted December 30, 2011 at 04:35 PM (edited) last one, you were right Thomas, smoothed the skin too much, so this is more subtle..and now I am gonna stop working on it haha Edited December 30, 2011 at 04:38 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
puttybuddy Posted December 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM Posted December 31, 2011 at 12:23 AM I don't believe Celine looks as bad as they made her out to be. Even without make up she looks beautiful! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
celine-rc Posted December 31, 2011 at 01:22 AM Posted December 31, 2011 at 01:22 AM (edited) I agree with you putty buddy. I'd much rather pictures like those that aren't perfect but that are really our Celine than something that is so photoshopped that it is not Celine anymore, that is so airbrushed that she looks fake. Thank you Thomas for the new pictures. Edited December 31, 2011 at 01:24 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.