pollsy Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:30 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:30 PM She looks absolutely gorgeous Thank you for posting Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
davidjag79 Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:53 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:53 PM J'adore! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Davey84 Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:04 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:04 PM oooooh she looks gorgeous!!! fiiiiinally after 3 years a new official picture.... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anewdayhascome Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:34 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:34 PM :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :mbounce: :mbounce: :spaz: :wub: :wub: :wub: Imagine this photoshoot for the album as well! She looks great! relaxed, fresh and young! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
BLM Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:36 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:36 PM I love this photo! For some reason though, I feel a bit compelled to reach out and move that one piece of hair away from her nose. Quote
Frenchie Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:51 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 04:51 PM Gorgeous picture, and look at that smile, so captivating!! Yes Alex, they always do great promo for the parfums . But I hope they save some of these efforts for her music! (something that I'm still expecting to be released here... ) LOL!!! Is a beautiful picture though of Celine! Alicia Quote
Brody-Celine Posted July 28, 2011 at 05:07 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 05:07 PM OMG my wife looks BEAUTIFUL! Quote
Anna1990 Posted July 28, 2011 at 05:26 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 05:26 PM :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :mbounce: :mbounce: :spaz: :wub: :wub: :wub: Imagine this photoshoot for the album as well! She looks great! relaxed, fresh and young!I agree with you!!! I am happy that it is new photo!! it is wonderful :wub Quote
nano Posted July 28, 2011 at 05:55 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 05:55 PM whooaa..another one?!?!? I'm so behind..lol. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Teodora Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:17 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:17 PM Incredibly gorgeous! This is going on my PC and phone as wallpaper Quote
I Love You Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:30 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:30 PM I absoluty love the picture it is pure Generousness. Da3m Celine is getting beautiful by the minute. Quote
mirage Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:40 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:40 PM I love this photo! For some reason though, I feel a bit compelled to reach out and move that one piece of hair away from her nose. Haha normally they would remove those hairs, but I think for this picture it works! Makes it more casual!And how come she gets younger every year?! ;-) I hope someday they will take the effort in shooting big campaigns for her albums and covers!!! They always looks so amazing her perfume pictures! And now I would love to have one without the perfume and logo Loved the Belong shoot as well, hope to have more pictures from this one! Remember how many pictures they took from Sensational :-o Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:41 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:41 PM BEST PROMO PIC EVER!!! OMG OMG OMG THAT'S G O R G E O U S! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Thomas Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:46 PM And how come she gets younger every year?! ;-)Selection tool>Trace around wrinkles>Blur 90% Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:46 PM http://www.celinedion.nl/celine/images/pics/Parfums/signatureprint1b.jpg Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:49 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:49 PM breathtaking! :wub: Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:51 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:51 PM Selection tool>Trace around wrinkles>Blur 90% Quote
nano Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:51 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 06:51 PM Selection tool>Trace around wrinkles>Blur 90% :laugh: Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Nmj Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:03 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:03 PM her album needs a great photoshoot like this! but this one needs to be in color we've already had OH and TC in black and white Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:03 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:03 PM (edited) Am I the only one that thinks that Team Celine is trying to build things around the new show of Celine in Vegas; they've used the logo of the new show on the packaging, and they took her silhouette in one of the dresses from the show. I think Celine wants to rebuild her fanbase and hopefully that will lead us to a good album Edited July 28, 2011 at 07:08 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
celine-rc Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:15 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:15 PM Oh my Dion!!!! Wow... I love it! I did a few stores today to try and find it, no luck... But, wow... Céline is pétard!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bruno Dion Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:16 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:16 PM Thank you! Great photo! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
celine-rc Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:17 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:17 PM So freaking beautiful!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
luisnicole Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:23 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:23 PM damn she looks so hot. Quote
the power of celine Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:44 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:44 PM wow soooooo beautiful thanks Thomas for the HQ picture Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
puttybuddy Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:48 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 07:48 PM Stunning beauty! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Javito Posted July 28, 2011 at 08:29 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 08:29 PM her album needs a great photoshoot like this! but this one needs to be in color we've already had OH and TC in black and white Couldn't agree more with that! Enough with black and white album covers and photoshoots, bring some colour for a change! Am I the only one that thinks that Team Celine is trying to build things around the new show of Celine in Vegas; they've used the logo of the new show on the packaging, and they took her silhouette in one of the dresses from the show. I think Celine wants to rebuild her fanbase and hopefully that will lead us to a good album Yes. They're taking every chance to bombard us with the new show, and for sure they'll use her next CD's to include/promote it Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.