Javito Posted May 30, 2011 at 01:54 PM Posted May 30, 2011 at 01:54 PM Well, I will get excited anyway, if I get a male perfume or an autographed photo, but I do prefer, like you said, music... And Davey, of course she earns more money with perfume sales than with the album sales. The gain from albums sales is for record companies, not for artists. They just get a small percentage from sales, and of course, the big amount of money from the agreement with recording companies Also, since she has linked her music with her parfums business (the CDs they give with them as a promotional marketing tool), I'm sure Sony is getting also money for the sales of the parfums . Yes, even with the parfums Sony Music is milking Céline and taking advantage of her image Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kyle_Jared Posted May 30, 2011 at 04:25 PM Posted May 30, 2011 at 04:25 PM I think it's pretty safe to say it's a sure fire bet we're getting a new English CD this fall with the 'new perfume' in September! Optimal timing. Quote
CelineDork14 Posted May 30, 2011 at 04:56 PM Posted May 30, 2011 at 04:56 PM Yes!!!! I love Celine Perfume Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
celinemagicsingle Posted May 31, 2011 at 01:22 AM Posted May 31, 2011 at 01:22 AM Less perfums, more CDs! Quote
davidjag79 Posted June 1, 2011 at 01:36 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 01:36 PM Can we get a cologne Celine? Or maybe a unisex fragence? Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Javito Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:18 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:18 PM (edited) And here we go... look no more. "Signature" will be the new parfum, to be released in september. Top Notes: Mimosa Blossom, Pink Lady Apple, Juicy GuavaMid Notes: Indian Jasmine, Rose Essence, Magnolia BlossomBottom Notes: Sensual Musk, Amberwood, Sandalwood They took the logo of the new show for this one (how creative!) Edited June 1, 2011 at 02:28 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Julian Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:23 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:23 PM the first perfume design i really don't like Quote
Shaun Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:30 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:30 PM Any chance of a new album any time soon? Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Javito Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:30 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:30 PM the first perfume design i really don't like It just goes with Céline's philosophy for her new show: classic, simple and... boring. Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinefanonline Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:31 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:31 PM (edited) cool! now they r going classy kind of designs! nicebut yes it's boring at the same time... i feel it lack of something something's missing Edited June 1, 2011 at 02:38 PM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
ferjaacu Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:54 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:54 PM ^^^ I agree... This perfume design is classy but boring at the same time... Thanks for bringing us the info Javito !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RomualdlovesCeline Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:55 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:55 PM And here we go... look no more. "Signature" will be the new parfum, to be released in september. Top Notes: Mimosa Blossom, Pink Lady Apple, Juicy GuavaMid Notes: Indian Jasmine, Rose Essence, Magnolia BlossomBottom Notes: Sensual Musk, Amberwood, Sandalwood They took the logo of the new show for this one (how creative!) Maybe I won't buy the perfume because it's for women; but the logo sure looks classy! Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:58 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 02:58 PM ^^^ Yea it is. But I don't know, I think it would be nicer if it has more color maybe... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
MichiG. Posted June 1, 2011 at 04:12 PM Author Posted June 1, 2011 at 04:12 PM maybe they wanted less Celine on the cover and more the "woman" to reach every women...I don't like it that much....and please don't start a record topic on a perfume topic here!! thx!!! Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
Javito Posted June 1, 2011 at 04:53 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 04:53 PM Yeah sure she reaches women with her parfum business, but what about reaching her fans here with her music? And that includes all her fans, not just the adult category interested in covers from the past century Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ladylindsey Posted June 1, 2011 at 05:02 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 05:02 PM There hasn't been a perfume released since last year's Pure Brilliance- I was waiting for a new one! It has been awhile. Yay! It sounds like it will smell lovely. I just love her perfumes. Sensational is still my favourite! I think it's great for her to do what she wants- she makes a LOT of money from the perfume. I mean, why not? Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted June 1, 2011 at 05:22 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 05:22 PM Yeah I agree wid Ladylindsey, And i LOVE de smell of sensational!!I agree that de new perfume needs a bit colour, i hope it smells lovely!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
mirage Posted June 1, 2011 at 09:46 PM Posted June 1, 2011 at 09:46 PM Lol I'm sure it will smell the same as all the other perfumes did... The only perfumes who doesn't smell the same are Belong, Night in Paris, the others are so smell-a-like!I guess we get an cd with 5 show songs with it! That would be cool! I'm curious if they would use an photo of Celine in the advertising campaign!?! Quote
kevincheung410 Posted June 2, 2011 at 04:59 AM Posted June 2, 2011 at 04:59 AM OH. I do like this new image, but not logo. Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
anewdayhascome Posted June 2, 2011 at 06:22 AM Posted June 2, 2011 at 06:22 AM We miss the real Celine I think Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Sofie Posted June 2, 2011 at 08:09 AM Posted June 2, 2011 at 08:09 AM I think the logo is classy and it feels kinda right for the moment with the show's style and all, but I'd prefer a real picture of our girl. Souns like it smells wonderful though. Quote
genbidi1 Posted June 2, 2011 at 09:58 AM Posted June 2, 2011 at 09:58 AM We miss the real Celine I think OK the "real Celine" What the..... I don't care what way see go I just love her. The Box goes hand in hand with the new show. Class all the way :clap: Quote GENNI B.
jeje03100 Posted June 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM Posted June 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM I hope the photoshoot will be beautiful Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM Posted June 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM OK the "real Celine" What the..... I don't care what way see go I just love her. The Box goes hand in hand with the new show. Class all the way :clap: Yea, it does... But at the same time, I don't know... Maybe it could be all white Anyway, they know what they're doing (René, Celine, the designers, etc)... Would love to get it to my mom for Mother's Day (wich happens in october here in Argentina)... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted June 3, 2011 at 09:45 AM Posted June 3, 2011 at 09:45 AM And here we go... look no more. "Signature" will be the new parfum, to be released in september. Top Notes: Mimosa Blossom, Pink Lady Apple, Juicy GuavaMid Notes: Indian Jasmine, Rose Essence, Magnolia BlossomBottom Notes: Sensual Musk, Amberwood, Sandalwood They took the logo of the new show for this one (how creative!) i really like the design. one of the best Quote
duri Posted June 3, 2011 at 09:51 AM Posted June 3, 2011 at 09:51 AM I also like design, but I´m very curious about photoshoot, hope it will be some new photos. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Haheather Posted June 3, 2011 at 10:57 PM Posted June 3, 2011 at 10:57 PM Maybe they'll start putting cd samples along with the perfumes Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
puttybuddy Posted June 3, 2011 at 11:19 PM Posted June 3, 2011 at 11:19 PM I collect them all. Bring it on Celine!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
volleyceline Posted June 4, 2011 at 02:59 AM Posted June 4, 2011 at 02:59 AM Oh Heather!!!! I wonder how the bottle will look! I love all the bottles so far Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
RLAAMJR. Posted June 4, 2011 at 04:35 AM Posted June 4, 2011 at 04:35 AM and what is the price of the perfume? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.