GoldenLeaf Posted June 25, 2012 at 04:52 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 04:52 PM (edited) Are u Kidding me jennifer lopez 42 looks 20 madonna 60 or what ever looks younger than celine cameron diaz the same so it not measured by age at all its about somone who understands how to filme me or take a photo celine rarly works with people like that like photo shoot of delles which was beatiful olso the miracle project oh olso mariah carey same age and still looke nice in videos cause she knows her angles and best way to be shotAre you kidding me? Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz and Madonna have BOTOX and FILLERS on their faces. Celine is a natural looking 44 years old woman so to compare her with women who had comestic procedures on their faces is RIDICUOUS. It's like comparing apples with oranges. Here doesnt even looks like she's 44. Looks 10 years older. Anyway...Huh? She doesn't look like a 53/54 years woman at all. One of my aunts is 54 years old and she looks way older than Celine. Just saying. Edited June 25, 2012 at 05:06 PM by Calypso Quote
Teodora Posted June 25, 2012 at 05:23 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 05:23 PM I think she look absolutely gorgeous! I think some people are so used to the over-photoshoped and over-surgically enhanced women sold by the media that they forget how real 40-something women look like. Celine is all natural, all gorgeous! Would be so cool to get more photos from this photo session, I like it a lot. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 25, 2012 at 06:17 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 06:17 PM She's not old at all with the age she has, but the too much classy dresses she uses to wear now and the kind of show she's doing in Vegas, THAT makes her look old Has she ever looked young? Yes, in 2002. She appeared as a renewed, totally fresh Céline. And being classy doesn't mean that you have to look old. It's the clothes you wear and even the songs she sings that can make her look old. Céline can gain a lot with a pair of jeans on. But when she's always dressing nightgown dresses, especially in her concerts, that puts 10 more years on her. I so remember what you're talking about. She came back with that special in 2002 to launch ANDHC and she was wearing clothes that were 10 years too young for her and I was embarrassed for her. I'm so glad that she realized the mistake and decided to embrace her age. The "ballgowns" as you call them are appropriate for her. Celine in jeans is just not the marketing image that is right for the demographic of the people who most buy tickets to her concerts (the non-fans). I suggest you never get into showbusiness. Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 25, 2012 at 07:32 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 07:32 PM I'd love to look like her now!!! Around my eyes i look older than Celine does - and i'm 34!!!! Thank God Celine doesn't do botox etc. Hope she stays natural - nothing wrong with that imo! Look around - there's always someone who looks worse Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted June 25, 2012 at 07:50 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 07:50 PM (edited) I so remember what you're talking about. She came back with that special in 2002 to launch ANDHC and she was wearing clothes that were 10 years too young for her and I was embarrassed for her. I'm so glad that she realized the mistake and decided to embrace her age. The "ballgowns" as you call them are appropriate for her. Celine in jeans is just not the marketing image that is right for the demographic of the people who most buy tickets to her concerts (the non-fans). I suggest you never get into showbusiness. Well, she's still dressing young nowadays from time to time. I see nothing wrong with that. http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/534190_10152013165830413_197223843_n.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ublGYv3cNRM/TyqYslegn7I/AAAAAAAABOA/RKLCVlfoXbI/s1600/409185_10150540514293785_376633688784_9056939_30581065_n.jpgAlso, she was wearing classy clothes during the tapping of the ANDHC TV special back in march 2002. I don't think she was dressing too young back then. We have to remember that she was only 33 years old during the taping of that TV Special. Edit : She was wearing jeans at the Walmart Party 3 weeks ago but again I don't think she was dressing too young. She just has a modern style.http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7091/7315458330_f4c3f761ca_z.jpg Edited June 25, 2012 at 08:05 PM by Calypso Quote
Javito Posted June 25, 2012 at 08:08 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 08:08 PM I so remember what you're talking about. She came back with that special in 2002 to launch ANDHC and she was wearing clothes that were 10 years too young for her and I was embarrassed for her. I'm so glad that she realized the mistake and decided to embrace her age. The "ballgowns" as you call them are appropriate for her. Celine in jeans is just not the marketing image that is right for the demographic of the people who most buy tickets to her concerts (the non-fans). I suggest you never get into showbusiness. I don't know why you should feel embarrased for her in the 2002 days But I do feel embarrased sometimes nowadays when I see the long nightgown dresses she wears in Vegas as if she was Barbra Streisand. Well she is an anticipated version of her with the kind of show she's doing, only that Céline is 20 years younger Agree with the kind of demographic that you say they attend her shows. At least some fan is open to admit it here!. I'm not getting into showbusiness, but I think its her who's going out of it Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted June 25, 2012 at 09:29 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 09:29 PM for who wants a Celine with 33 years old Quote #FREEJAVITO
manu23 Posted June 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM (edited) Since Taking Chances era Celine looks better than ever, she has more style than she ever had, she dresses perfectly and her hair looks amazing, and what about her body? Best legs in show business. In 2002 she looked really good in videoclips but in the shows and interviews she looked awful, the hair, the clothes. Her stylist is doing a good job, everybody liked her during the last Oscars or the Grammys and she is always in the best dressed lists when in the 90s it was the opposite. I'm really glad she dresses like she does and not like Madonna or Mariah Carey, Celine could show more than these two ladys because she has a better body, but thanks God she decided going in another direction. Edited June 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM by manu23 Quote
Matias Posted June 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM She was more "modern" during the ANDHC album (was the first time she wore jeans so often!!) when she recorded LTAL she used to dressed like a 50 something woman and she was only 29!!! Look... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
GoldenLeaf Posted June 26, 2012 at 01:31 AM Posted June 26, 2012 at 01:31 AM (edited) She was more "modern" during the ANDHC album (was the first time she wore jeans so often!!) when she recorded LTAL she used to dressed like a 50 something woman and she was only 29!!! Look...She was dressing like a matriarch back then... As for the jeans thing, she sported jeans often during the Taking Chances era, even more often than in 2002. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/celine-soap/celine-dion-soap-star-28.jpghttp://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/celine-nrj/celine-dion-nrj-music-awards-2008-01.jpghttp://ellen.warnerbros.com/images/blog/whosthat_010709_b.jpg Edited June 26, 2012 at 01:32 AM by Calypso Quote
artistman2007 Posted June 26, 2012 at 01:39 AM Posted June 26, 2012 at 01:39 AM Oh my god loved that period of fashion especially the jayleno performance that was so fashinable and cheec Quote
Javito Posted June 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM Posted June 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM She could new hairdo style for the new albums promotion, anyone? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.