browseceline Posted December 31, 2011 at 11:58 AM Posted December 31, 2011 at 11:58 AM (edited) I agree with you putty buddy. I'd much rather pictures like those that aren't perfect but that are really our Celine than something that is so photoshopped that it is not Celine anymore, that is so airbrushed that she looks fake. Thank you Thomas for the new pictures. Well I wonder what Celine herself thinks of that second picture! I am sure you , when someone photographs you , there are enough pictures that you don't like.. is that me??? Well this is such a picture.. it is Celine, because we know it is Celine, but it must be one of the ugliest pics ever I have seen of her. I agree photoshop may not always work. Maybe my version is not the best (on second thought this pic is so bad that even photoshop wont help - so took it offline) but most of the pics you see in magazines, adds, even videorecordings, are altered in some way. Celine uses a lot of makeup on stage too, you can see that in the numerous pics we have of her.I think that last picture just needs to be altered in some way, because if this is the final picture they used , without photoshopping, for the campaign..they must be shaming themself majorly for portraying a good looking woman like this! When a photoshoot is made there are always pics that are suitable and some are not. This was clearly one that is in the NOT category. And if I were Celine I would be really pissed seeing my face on an add campaign with this pic! Edited December 31, 2011 at 12:02 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celine-rc Posted December 31, 2011 at 04:42 PM Posted December 31, 2011 at 04:42 PM I'm not sure if I fully understand what you are saying but I do agree that they could have done a few changes, mostly to the second picture. What I was trying to say that, most of the things (if not everything) that we see is fake so it's fun to see something that is not. But, yes, I agree that a few adjusments would have been fine too. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
BLM Posted December 31, 2011 at 05:30 PM Posted December 31, 2011 at 05:30 PM I'm not sure if these have surfaced here yet as I've been away for a few weeks, but here's a couple of new photos for the Signature advertising campaign: http://i.minus.com/iRn88XRs3FXkE.jpg http://i.minus.com/i704QnyX98ZnK.jpg I’m confused as to why the words “True” and “Pure” are now included in the name of the perfume …. Odd. Quote
kerche Posted January 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM Posted January 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM (edited) I’m confused as to why the words “True” and “Pure” are now included in the name of the perfume …. Odd. Bubba, if I knew about the new "True" and "Pure" Signature I could have asked if the staff knew about it at the Celine boutique. Anyway I bought the 200mL Signature body lotion ($14) from the boutique and it smells heavenly!It is a scent more for the evening and it lasts for a long time when I use it.It's definitely something I'll use more often, compared to Chic and Sensational (I don't like the shimmering body lotion) Edited January 16, 2012 at 12:27 AM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
ghazal Posted January 16, 2012 at 04:29 PM Posted January 16, 2012 at 04:29 PM I'm so HAPPY, cause today my uncle came back from America, and he had bought the perfume for me...!!! It's really amazing I really like it...!!! Quote
frana Posted June 23, 2012 at 07:06 PM Posted June 23, 2012 at 07:06 PM new pics http://img37.imagevenue.com/loc576/th_476650191_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_00.04_2012.06.22_00.42.12_122_576lo.jpg http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc32/th_047665138_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_00.16_2012.06.22_00.43.40_122_32lo.jpg http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc574/th_476652177_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_00.07_2012.06.22_00.43.13_122_574lo.jpghttp://img169.imagevenue.com/loc949/th_476653398_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_00.18_2012.06.22_00.43.49_122_949lo.jpg http://img156.imagevenue.com/loc131/th_476654654_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_00.19_2012.06.22_00.44.02_122_131lo.jpg http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc867/th_476655662_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_00.22_2012.06.22_00.44.38_122_867lo.jpghttp://img240.imagevenue.com/loc583/th_476656418_CelineDion_SignatureCommercialBehindTheScenes23612HD.mp4_snapshot_01.00_2012.06.22_00.47.42_122_583lo.jpg Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Davey84 Posted June 23, 2012 at 08:34 PM Posted June 23, 2012 at 08:34 PM where the hell did this video came from all of a sudden!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-CYSnu_2-M Aren't they like 10 months late!?! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinemaniacaik Posted June 23, 2012 at 09:36 PM Posted June 23, 2012 at 09:36 PM ^ Lol! I know same here i was like Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
celinesounds Posted June 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM Posted June 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM the commercial is amazing she looks amazing Quote #FREEJAVITO
Javito Posted June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM And what about the music in the background??? Could be that something from the new albums? Wouldn't mind because it sounds good! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CELINE MARIE Posted June 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM OMG! :wub: Amazing-thank you Quote
celine-rc Posted June 24, 2012 at 12:32 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 12:32 AM AMAZING !!!! I love it !!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
artistman2007 Posted June 24, 2012 at 02:20 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 02:20 AM Im sorry The director chooses very bad angels that shows her face really in bad i wish she works with people who understands her best profiles and angles like the video of sil ne restait qune where she looked gorgeus Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 24, 2012 at 02:36 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 02:36 AM Im sorry The director chooses very bad angels that shows her face really in bad i wish she works with people who understands her best profiles and angles like the video of sil ne restait qune where she looked gorgeusI thought the same. The lights wasn't good for a video... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Matias Posted June 24, 2012 at 03:46 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 03:46 AM Yeap, I agree she looks, old, tired, saggy... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Davey84 Posted June 24, 2012 at 10:04 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 10:04 AM And what about the music in the background??? Could be that something from the new albums? Wouldn't mind because it sounds good! I was thinking the same! It sounds good! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinelover50 Posted June 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM Posted June 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM what i love about it - Celine hasn't been photoshopped - thats why your complaining she looks old - cause eshe isn't hiding the fact she is 44 as she is comfortable with who she is. so nothing to moan about a photographer when he is just capturing the images of celine - other people would decide the images to use on the campaign.for me i think celine looks stunning - if you want fake beauty go follow the munter mariah. Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
celinesounds Posted June 24, 2012 at 01:01 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 01:01 PM i like the way she looks, she looks natural, not like a 44 woman who wants to look 22 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Nando Férri Posted June 24, 2012 at 01:57 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 01:57 PM i like the way she looks, she looks natural, not like a 44 woman who wants to look 22Here doesnt even looks like she's 44. Looks 10 years older. Anyway... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 24, 2012 at 02:37 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 02:37 PM Here doesnt even looks like she's 44. Looks 10 years older. Anyway... Are you kidding me?! How old are you? I'm going to guess that you're in your 20's. Celine looks gorgeous in that photo and she looks YOUNGER than 44. I will reiterate what people are saying above.....every picture you see of celebrities (or even regular folk like me who do print ads) is altered to take away every "imperfection". So now there is this entire generation of young people thinking it is possible to look like that as you age. Kudos to Celine and her team for NOT photoshopping the life out of her face all the time. Embrace your age. Embrace your appearance. F! anyone else who thinks differently. Also...are you all aware that they "photoshop" or "digitally enhance" actors in movies and on television as well? Not to mention everything that is done with makeup?! Let me give you an example. I had the pleasure of sitting behind Judith Light at a Broadway play and having a delightful conversation with her several years ago when Ugly Betty was being filmed here in NYC. She looked her age and she looked beautiful. She had wrinkles, she had crows feet, etc. The next evening, I watched Ugly Betty and Ms. Light looked NOTHING LIKE THAT ON TELEVISION. She looked like she was in her 30's due to the make-up and digital enhancement they performed on her before it aired. It's such a shame because it gives people the wrong idea about what beauty is. However, if they didn't trick us all like this, we wouldn't spend billions of dollars per year trying to make ourselves look "better", like "the people in the magazines do". I've been in this business for 20 years - it is all illusion and fantasy. Quote
artistman2007 Posted June 24, 2012 at 03:34 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 03:34 PM Are u Kidding me jennifer lopez 42 looks 20 madonna 60 or what ever looks younger than celine cameron diaz the same so it not measured by age at all its about somone who understands how to filme me or take a photo celine rarly works with people like that like photo shoot of delles which was beatiful olso the miracle project oh olso mariah carey same age and still looke nice in videos cause she knows her angles and best way to be shot Quote
Matias Posted June 24, 2012 at 09:38 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 09:38 PM yeah..Jlo looks 30 something...Celine looks OLD looks at her eyes... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
takeachance Posted June 24, 2012 at 09:46 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 09:46 PM Some of ye guys thought she looked old?! God i didnt think so , i actually think she looks incredible!! wow! Thanks for posting Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
artistman2007 Posted June 24, 2012 at 11:09 PM Posted June 24, 2012 at 11:09 PM But i have to say that i love the first shot were shes walking with that beautiful black dress her body is amazing she looks very cheec and elegant but i dont know what happened after that 😄 i noticed olso that she works slot with old people like that director he looks like he directed somthing for charly chapplin or somthing olso the director of her show in vegas its like they all look like rene remember when she worked with jamie king during taking chances tour what he did with her she was young and sexy hope she works with new young fresh directors for her new album Quote
Matias Posted June 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM Posted June 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM I just don't get it...during the TC tour she looked AMAZING! better than when she was 25..now looks like so tired...maybe the twins keeps her up late Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM But i have to say that i love the first shot were shes walking with that beautiful black dress her body is amazing she looks very cheec and elegant but i dont know what happened after that 😄 i noticed olso that she works slot with old people like that director he looks like he directed somthing for charly chapplin or somthing olso the director of her show in vegas its like they all look like rene remember when she worked with jamie king during taking chances tour what he did with her she was young and sexy hope she works with new young fresh directors for her new album What if Celine doesn't want to be young and sexy? What if she got tired of that? What if she has actually decided to embrace her age and her life exactly as it is. Seems as if she has a pretty good one. Would you deny her that just so that YOU can be happier with her? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 25, 2012 at 01:15 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 01:15 PM god she looks stunning and hot!! I guess it's never too late to do some promo like this... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Javito Posted June 25, 2012 at 01:37 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 01:37 PM (edited) She's not old at all with the age she has, but the too much classy dresses she uses to wear now and the kind of show she's doing in Vegas, THAT makes her look old Has she ever looked young? Yes, in 2002. She appeared as a renewed, totally fresh Céline. And being classy doesn't mean that you have to look old. It's the clothes you wear and even the songs she sings that can make her look old. Céline can gain a lot with a pair of jeans on. But when she's always dressing nightgown dresses, especially in her concerts, that puts 10 more years on her. Edited June 25, 2012 at 01:42 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
kevincheung410 Posted June 25, 2012 at 01:39 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 01:39 PM Klas WikbergMusic Producer/Sound EngineerFilm/Video Sound Designer/Post Productionklaswikberg.comhttp://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/378/338/3783383_100.jpg‘I did the music, the final mix and location sound.’ http://t.imgbox.com/aalBxyLr.jpg Original video w/out logo http://vimeo.com/43740115Youtube online w/out logo Download w/out logo http://www.mediafire.com/?gs7octae2c2iwzl Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
artistman2007 Posted June 25, 2012 at 04:08 PM Posted June 25, 2012 at 04:08 PM Well i think if she still wants to be doing what shes doing she will have to try to be young all the time thats the thing for superstars and by the way we are not saying that shes old 44 is not old by the way and anyway we are talking because we want her to be the best anyway better than jlo madonna everyone not to just comment for fun Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.