Jump to content

"Sans attendre" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I like them too
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

It's interesting how you can tell when a song has been written and produced by Veneruso.

 

I mean, "Le temps qui compte", "Parler A Mon Pere", "Tout L'Or Des Hommes", "Contre Nature", "Immensité", they all have the same chords, same background vocals. BTW, I like them all!!

 

Je Cherche L'ombre is an exception.

 

By the way guys, the promo for Sans Attendre is not stopping in France! In exactly 1 hour, there's a new documentary called 'Absolument Céline' on M6.

Here's the link for the livestream:

 

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/m6-live-stream

Edited by Celine Fan 77

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

 

 

Je Cherche L'ombre is an exception.

 

By the way guys, the promo for Sans Attendre is not stopping in France! In exactly 1 hour, there's a new documentary called 'Absolument Céline' on M6.

Here's the link for the livestream:

 

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/m6-live-stream

 

When is this on?

 

Kevin x

Posted

Loved it! Great show!

 

kev x

Posted
I have a new second-favorite behind "Les Jours Comme Ça": "Attendre". It has displaced "Que Toi Au Monde" to a not so distant third. And now I like "L'amour Peut Prendre Froid". B)
  • Like 2
Posted
Me too I've started liking "L'amour peut prendre froid". And it was one of my least favorite tracks. This album has that "je ne sais quoi". Definitely! And LAPPF should be a single!!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

Remember this duet?

 

It could have fitted perfectly in SANS ATTENDRE! the emotions, the voice...

 

  • Like 1
Posted
I've never heard this song before! I really like it. Do you know any more about it?
Posted

I've never heard this song before! I really like it. Do you know any more about it?

 

It's a song by Michel Légrand. That version is a duet for René Simard's 2003 album.

Céline used to sing it in back in the 80s.

 

It's part of her 1985 album "En Concert". Voila:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e4QC_n8jJ8

Posted (edited)
I think (I'm almost sure) that they will release the third single (which is probably gonna be 'Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour') the same day they release the second single from the Engilsh album, like they did with 'Alone' and 'A Cause' back in 2008. I only hope that we get a music video this time. Edited by Celine Fan 77

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

The second single from WAAF?? But that can happen within AGES from today! We don't even know the release date of the first english single nor the album...

 

The third french single should be released right now, the sooner the better, Le Miracle has already been promoted and now it's time for another song.

  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

The second single from WAAF?? But that can happen within AGES from today! We don't even know the release date of the first english single nor the album...

 

The third french single should be released right now, the sooner the better, Le Miracle has already been promoted and now it's time for another song.

 

I want the third single to be released as soon as possible!:

 

Parler à mon Père was released on July 2

Le Miracle was released on November 2

 

If they stick to that rest of 4 months between each single, we might not get the third one 'till March, which would probably coincide with the release of at least one of the singles from the English record. But who knows, I don't even know if they'll release more singles from 'Sans Attendre' (considering how successful it's being it would be the most intelligent move from her team but I don't really understand they way of working)

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

I don't know.., maybe they're sticking to the success of "Parler A Mon Pere", it's still a top 20 hit in France guys!

And Le Miracle charted better in Québec than Immensité. A good third single could do wonders, but we need a video this time!

People need to see she cares about this album. It's a masterpiece, and a massive success so far!

  • Like 1
Posted

They should release a single in late January and then another in early May... & postpone the English album for October, I don't mind.

 

Sans Attendre is a career-defining album, Water and a Flame with all its randomness can wait.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

They should release a single in late January and then another in early May... & postpone the English album for October, I don't mind.

 

Sans Attendre is a career-defining album, Water and a Flame with all its randomness can wait.

Could you imagine the reaction of those fans of Celine who are not very much into her French music and, instead, are still waiting for WAAF to be released?

 

Let's say they wouldn't be "amused". :whistling:

Edited by Jeff Abbott
  • Like 1
Posted
I am all for postponing WAAF if she would promote SA properly! However give WAAF the same promo!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

I am all for postponing WAAF if she would promote SA properly! However give WAAF the same promo!

I guess Celine's team realizes that the sales for WAAF would probably be higher if it was released closer to the end of 2013.

I'm curious how they gonna combine the need to continue the promotion of SA (really, it's a must!!!) with the upcoming release of WAAF, which is long overdue.

In case of SA, I think that Sony should 'ride that horse' as long as it is possible.

Edited by Jeff Abbott
Posted

I guess Celine's team realizes that the sales for WAAF would probably be higher if it was released closer to the end of 2013.

I'm curious how they gonna combine the need to continue the promotion of SA (really, it's a must!!!) with the upcoming release of WAAF, which is long overdue.

In case of SA, I think that Sony should 'ride that horse' as long as it is possible.

Yes! It would be a shame if they just dropped it (SA). The logistics or reality of her promoting the two cd's this year is difficult...at least it seems that way to me! How exhausting! I remember when some fans were upset that she couldn't do both at the same time. I would find it impossible. It would be release SA-promote SA- return to Vegas- release WAAF, continue to promote SA, continue Vegas- promote WAAF, while continuing SA, while continuing Veags-release more singles from WAAF, SA- continue Vegas!!!!! Wow, I'm drained. Oh yeah, and sound great! Oh and don't get sick!!!!

  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

not bad at all!!!!! also u r hot too!! mike_z

but only thing is that ur voice is pretty sweet! not as strong! but still i like it!

  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

Could you imagine the reaction of those fans of Celine who are not very much into her French music and, instead, are still waiting for WAAF to be released?

 

Let's say they wouldn't be "amused". http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

 

Let's say I don't care. :xmas_tongue:

  • Like 1
Posted

Ok guys, this is my cover of "Attendre".

 

Bloody difficult song! It sounds sorta bad http://1.1.1.1/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif Still wanted to give it a try.

 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkFfk5xg3Q[/media]

 

1:58 - 2:05 must have been the most difficult line... Your phrasing is excellent, not sure about the accent cause I don't speak French. Great perfomance overall!

  • Like 1
Posted

Ok guys, this is my cover of "Attendre".

 

Bloody difficult song! It sounds sorta bad :P Still wanted to give it a try.

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkFfk5xg3Q

 

Yes, great cover! Your vocals were good, and you have a nice tone! Plus you're über adorable! :$

Tommy
Posted

Let's say I don't care. :xmas_tongue:

 

:laugh:

 

Yes, great cover! Your vocals were good, and you have a nice tone! Plus you're über adorable! :$

 

It seems you're not getting a legion of fans, Mike!!! :P

 

But I include myself, as you did a great job.

Posted

:laugh:

 

 

 

It seems you're not getting a legion of fans, Mike!!! :P

 

But I include myself, as you did a great job.

:laugh:

 

 

 

It seems you're not getting a legion of fans, Mike!!! :P

 

But I include myself, as you did a great job.

 

hahaha shut up!! :P

 

 

I'm just campaigning for this song to become a single! NOW!! :P

Posted (edited)

I just realized I made a mistake as I was gonna post that you ARE getting...

 

But as a joke, I guess it worked the way I wrote it. :laugh:

Edited by LuisMa
Posted

I just realized I made a mistake as I was gonna post that you ARE getting...

 

But as a joke, I guess it worked the way I wrote it. :laugh:

 

I didn't even read the "NOT" hahaha

That word doesn't work for me :P

 

 

By the way guys, we all need to trust more in René/Sony's decisions.

 

We all thought "Parler A Mon Pere" was a lame choice for a single. And look at what happened. It's shaping up to become one of her biggest hits in France ever, plus it might become her 4th most seen video on her VEVO (after TTWII, IDAN and IACBTMN, it's already her #1 french video). And what's more, it's sort of becoming a "Céline signature song". I can picture people making fun of her and singing "parler a mon pe-e-e-e-e-e-ere" after they pronounce her name (which is a good thing, actually!)

  • Like 2
Posted

We all thought "Parler A Mon Pere" was a lame choice for a single. And look at what happened. It's shaping up to become one of her biggest hits in France ever, plus it might become her 4th most seen video on her VEVO (after TTWII, IDAN and IACBTMN, it's already her #1 french video). And what's more, it's sort of becoming a "Céline signature song". I can picture people making fun of her and singing "parler a mon pe-e-e-e-e-e-ere" after they pronounce her name (which is a good thing, actually!)

 

Once I listened to the preview of the song back in July, I was sure it was going to be a hit, it's so radio friendly! I think it's going to stay within the top 20 this week.

 

ESNRQU stayed on the French charts for 33 weeks. Do we know it's chart run? I don't think it was within the top 40 in its 26th week, like PAMP.

Posted

Here's the chart run for "Et S'il Ne Restait Qu'une (Je Serais Celle-Là)", Luke. :)

 

In fact, it only stayed 10 consecutive weeks inside the Top 40, starting from its debut:

 

 

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...