mike_z Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM Ok, I promised and here it is: "Que Toi Au Monde". I hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lsCHcjlNg 2 Quote
Javito Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM Wow Migue! I even like the faster tempo of your version more than Céline's slow one Congratulations again!! 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinefanonline Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM Ok, I promised and here it is: "Que Toi Au Monde". I hope you like it! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lsCHcjlNg[/media] i like it!!!! i like it how u change the arrangement and stuff but maybe make it slower as it's kinda emotional song!otherwise i like it!! and u know what u should go to those shows like xfactor, the voice or idol thing!! cause u r good 2 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
dmeredith Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM Good job Mike_Z!!! You have a great voice!!! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:53 PM Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:53 PM I like it a lot, but "Attendre" is my favorite of the three you've posted, Mike!! Good job! 1 Quote
pat200 Posted January 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM Posted January 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM Ok guys, this is my cover of "Attendre". Bloody difficult song! It sounds sorta bad Still wanted to give it a try. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkFfk5xg3Q[/media] nice voice, great falsetto! the other two songs suit u better. the rrrr's need working. but a very nice voice, and i rarely give compliments about voice to people hehe. good work! Quote
mike_z Posted January 10, 2013 at 02:49 AM Posted January 10, 2013 at 02:49 AM Wow Migue! I even like the faster tempo of your version more than Céline's slow one Congratulations again!! I was kinda respecting the original tempo (the one Davide Esposito used). I like it a lot better than the slower one! Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your comments! 1 Quote
chy2j Posted January 10, 2013 at 05:26 AM Posted January 10, 2013 at 05:26 AM Hi Mike...Thanks for the video...i was thinking to req this song from youThis is my fav song after Attendre.Great job as always...looking forward for more rendition of yours. P/S: I have to agree with Luis...Your Attendre is the best 1 Quote
mike_z Posted January 10, 2013 at 03:05 PM Posted January 10, 2013 at 03:05 PM Hi Mike...Thanks for the video...i was thinking to req this song from youThis is my fav song after Attendre.Great job as always...looking forward for more rendition of yours. P/S: I have to agree with Luis...Your Attendre is the best Maybe because "Attendre" is the best song on the album? LOLThank you!!!! Quote
browseceline Posted January 10, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted January 10, 2013 at 05:51 PM I was kinda respecting the original tempo (the one Davide Esposito used). I like it a lot better than the slower one! Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your comments! I am impressed Mike! I just listened to Attendre on youtube and I was surprised when I heard your voice, because i was expecting a low male vocal, but no, well it was lovely to listen to. And you obviously studied the songs very well, because it was spot on. Well done Mike! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
mike_z Posted January 10, 2013 at 06:03 PM Posted January 10, 2013 at 06:03 PM I am impressed Mike! I just listened to Attendre on youtube and I was surprised when I heard your voice, because i was expecting a low male vocal, but no, well it was lovely to listen to. And you obviously studied the songs very well, because it was spot on. Well done Mike!Hey thanks a lot!! It's not THAT high... it's JJG high! (when he sings) Those songs walk on their own! Quote
mirage Posted January 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM Posted January 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM whooohooo third single where are you!????? :-) 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 11, 2013 at 02:09 PM Posted January 11, 2013 at 02:09 PM whooohooo third single where are you!????? :-)I was just thinking the same thing....c'mon release it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mike_z Posted January 11, 2013 at 04:04 PM Posted January 11, 2013 at 04:04 PM Am I the only one dreaming to wake up and read something like "Attendre" has been announced as third single for "Sans Attendre". Céline will be shooting a video for it at the end of january in Los Angeles. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted January 11, 2013 at 04:06 PM Posted January 11, 2013 at 04:06 PM I know, but they must be too busy preparing the details for the English album. I just hope they're not satisfied with all this album has done and now think it's time to move onto the next one. It would be a big wasted opportunity. Quote
mike_z Posted January 14, 2013 at 07:36 PM Posted January 14, 2013 at 07:36 PM "Le Miracle" does sound like this song Quote
LuisMa Posted January 14, 2013 at 07:42 PM Posted January 14, 2013 at 07:42 PM It does have some similarities, Mike. How did you find it? Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted January 14, 2013 at 08:46 PM Posted January 14, 2013 at 08:46 PM It does! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
mike_z Posted January 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM Posted January 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM People are commenting about it on "Le Miracle"'s official video on YouTube. 1 Quote
celine-rc Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:18 AM Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:18 AM I don't find that it sonds like Le miracle... I like it though ! It's sounds joyful ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
TiagoFragoso05 Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM Posted January 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM Ok, I promised and here it is: "Que Toi Au Monde". I hope you like it! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lsCHcjlNg[/media] WHAT A VOICE !! I loved !! just loved ! congratulations !! 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
mebe Posted January 15, 2013 at 03:45 AM Posted January 15, 2013 at 03:45 AM WHAT A VOICE !! I loved !! just loved ! congratulations !! Very nice! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted January 15, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted January 15, 2013 at 05:37 PM Thanks a lot guys, you're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to the topic, for the new single we need a video like this one."Acting" Céline, and she's very good at it! I love it when she's asked for an autograph, her reaction 1 Quote
Julian Posted January 15, 2013 at 06:00 PM Posted January 15, 2013 at 06:00 PM "Le Miracle" does sound like this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtGJTf9btAsFor me not Quote
Boy Posted January 15, 2013 at 06:17 PM Posted January 15, 2013 at 06:17 PM "Le Miracle" does sound like this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtGJTf9btAs Hey, it DOES SOUND like 'Le Miracle" indeed)) My boyfriend also shares this point of view)) 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
mike_z Posted January 15, 2013 at 07:07 PM Posted January 15, 2013 at 07:07 PM Hey, it DOES SOUND like 'Le Miracle" indeed)) My boyfriend also shares this point of view)) Well, it's the other way round actually Quote
Matej Posted January 18, 2013 at 07:42 AM Posted January 18, 2013 at 07:42 AM For collectors and those who are interested. We know about two worldwide releases of Sans attendre, specifically two barcodes. But there is another one, it's Korean 1-disc release 8803581120073 with catalogue number S20007C. Quote
Bell Posted January 18, 2013 at 07:50 PM Posted January 18, 2013 at 07:50 PM I was just thinking the same thing....c'mon release it!I hope it will be soon. It would be nice to see a new video (a good one) these days, right? 1 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
mike_z Posted January 19, 2013 at 04:51 PM Posted January 19, 2013 at 04:51 PM 3rd single NOW!! So guys, let's not let this topic die!! This album has got a lot to give, still! So, after 2 1/2 months, what are your new faves, and your new skips? I would say: FAVES:1) Attendre2) Parler A Mon Pere3) Petits Pieds de Lea4) Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi I could go on until #14 SKIPSJe N'ai Pas Besoin D'Amour (don't get me wrong, I love every song on this album, I just don't like her voice on this one. It sounded better live!, so yeah... skip!) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 19, 2013 at 05:24 PM Posted January 19, 2013 at 05:24 PM 3rd single NOW!! So guys, let's not let this topic die!! This album has got a lot to give, still!Je N'ai Pas Besoin D'Amour (don't get me wrong, I love every song on this album, I just don't like her voice on this one. It sounded better live!, so yeah... skip!)Yes I definitely agree. So much better live! I'm not sure what she was going for on the cd version. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.