autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:27 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:27 AM You know, I'm sad, but at the same time I'm not. It's bittersweet really. I don't think this tour experience could have gotten any better for me. It was one of the most memorable times in my life, I met so my great people, had some Celine moments, I'm so thankful. I'm really happy for Celine that she finally gets her break....well come Sunday that is. Have a blast everyone tonight, show Celine how much she'll be missed! I hope the girls all got there safely and on time! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Shesings2me Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:28 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:28 AM Just listening to "IDAN" now thanks to Kimba. Celine was 20 mins late, but that made for an amazing entrance. The crowd went BALLISTIC!!!! OMG, nuts, nuts, nuts! Ok, I'll update as we go!! Kimba & Katelyn are front row center!!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!! Ok, IDAN just finished and they're going crazy, crazy, crazy!@!!!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:31 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:31 AM oh thats why i wonder i called becca and she said its not starting yet..hehe...i wonder why shes late... :whistling: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Koolan Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:31 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:31 AM I'm waiting for Alone. Anyone know about the party at Hilton today? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shesings2me Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:40 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:40 AM Ok, she's talking to them now. She apologized for postponing...usual stuff at first. She's telling them that this is her last show and she wants to talk about moving on, etc. I'm missing stuff 'cause cell phone reception not the best. She just thanked Gordie Brown. Talking about tour, every time different, exciting, etc. Talking about mom wanting to go with her on tour. She's wonderful, amazing, raised 14 children, etc. Talking about RC and all her shoes, LOL! She's making the crowd laugh like crazy every min or so!! As a singer she feels extremely blessed to be able to sing for them. On behalf of everyone on the stage, under the stage, etc, etc.... Ok, TAKING CHANCES...now!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Bellamy Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:40 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:40 AM Taking Chances now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for calling, MM. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:43 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:43 AM MM call you for TC more than anyone else. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:44 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:44 AM Wow sooo many people watching this topic hahah amazing. Taking Chances already? This is going by so fast! Thanks for the updates Tracy! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Bellamy Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:47 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:47 AM Anyone updating twitter? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:50 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:50 AM HI! everyone are just expecting on what´s going on tonight! see..32 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:53 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:53 AM does anybody know of someone in the show taking phone calls? I have skype credit ready to burn ...pretty please?? Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
QueenCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:54 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:54 AM Definitely a hot topic Celine, you go girl!!!!! :D Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:57 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:57 AM Kim's twitter hasn't been going through all day. So nope, no updates on twitter. Everyone's too busy having a good time. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
scorp82 Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:59 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:59 AM I hope everyone in attendance has an awesome time tonight! I can't believe a year has passed since the tour began. I had the chance to see Celine in Miami and Fort Lauderdale just a month ago and I must say it was a superb experience! Not only did I have the opportunity to see Celine live given that I had not in the past, but it was a great experience and I got to meet some pretty neat people! I am just glad Celine will be able to take a break. But I'm aching to see Celine again in concert! Well, for the time being, till I see her again, I have the memories... Well, we all will! And we also have video, YouTube, the upcoming DVD, etc. For those in Omaha tonight... Again, have a great time! Savor and enjoy every moment! Quote
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:59 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:59 AM OMG..OMG..OMG I JUST LISTENED.. BECAUSE U LOVED ME,TAKING CHANCES,TO LOVE YOU MORE AND NOW EYES ON ME...WAAAAAAAAAAAA :clap: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Shesings2me Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:59 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:59 AM Ok, TLYM was nice, and now listening to Eyes On Me...everyone is very vocal. It sounds like they're all up dancing and having a blast!! Jimena, I'll text with you with some numbers! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
CellyDee87 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:01 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:01 AM Bit late but I spoke to Marne and Ramona right before Celine came out they were so excited and I nearly cried that I wasn't there, I'm in denial about this all ending.... Ahhh what an amazing night for all there Quote
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:02 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:02 AM I want a phone call for My Love Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
QueenCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:03 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:03 AM (edited) Oh I want to call someone tooooo!!!!!! :( ANY SONG - just someone give me someone's number please Edited February 27, 2009 at 04:04 AM by Tbar100 Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
SarahJB5 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:05 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:05 AM ABM right now....AMAZING as usual!!! Thanks to MM!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
QueenCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:05 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:05 AM MM call me :D Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
kathyc25 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:10 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:10 AM Thanks for the call MM!!! Eyes on Meeeeee!!! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:10 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:10 AM i used 2cards for just some songs..OMG!!!this is so freakin expensiVE..but its worth it..its like im on a cloud nine hearing celine singing..WAAAAAA :clap: :clap: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
nrcda88 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:18 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:18 AM I wish I could've been part of the excitement tonight But I'm soo happy for everyone who there & rocking out with Celine! Thanks for the updates so far guys! Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
celínico_sin_remedio Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:21 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:21 AM Enjoy the only-one-in-a-lifetime Night!!! Thanks Céline for everything you have done for us.... I'm going to bed right now... tomorrow it's gonna be the dawning of a new day... not only in a literal sense!!! I'm gonna miss you so very much Céline!!! But you deserve your break!!!! One more time.... to everyone there.... ENJOY THESE MEMORABLE MOMENTS!!!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:29 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:29 AM Shes gonna talk alot tonight,bout what she gonna do after the tour..im just sad im not there to listen it.. :down: but shes so powerful tonight...its so amazing hearing her in the phone...omg omg omg... :whee: :clap: :kicking: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
QueenCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:30 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:30 AM Aivee... who are you calling? I want to be apart of this fun night!!!!!! :( Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:31 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:31 AM Actually, it's probably almost over. 15-20 more minutes..maybe a little more because she was late. I'm thinking...shes around I'm Alive right now. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Koolan Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:32 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:32 AM OMD, Alone was absolutely amazing! The best version ever! Afterwards, she started chanting "Ooooh ma (ha?)..." for nearly a few minutes. Thanks MM. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:34 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:34 AM PQTME Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.