maceta_biloxi Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:41 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:41 PM Have a great concert tonight! KimboCosmo i wish you the best and record as much as you can specially IA, SOL, FA... I hope Celine sings something extra.... I am so excited for you guys!!!!!! Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
concertjunkie Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:23 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:23 PM Just a quck update on the Omaha Caravan with Chelsey, Kim, Katelyn, Elisa, Britt (and I think Chelsea)....got a text message from Chels at 6:19 a.m. They were 509 miles from Omaha!!!!! Yay for the road-trippers!!! You go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo happy you are chomping up the miles and moving on to Omaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG......you're my heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To everyone traveling to the show today, Godspeed!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs,Sandra Quote "When you see a live artist, every night is different. We make jokes, we dance differently, we cry sometimes. Sometimes we suffer and when we suffer we are naked and they've never seen you before like that and they respond". ----Celine "They go crazy for you because they know you're true. People are very honest when they come to see their favorite artist but when they see something very special and unique about you, something that they didn't expect, they're willing to give another 10 years of their love to you". ----Celine
Michael and Adrienne Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:31 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:31 PM We just got back home to Vegas last night from the Denver show and decided to go to the final show so it looks like we are back on a plane this morning and we will all be attending this show. See everyone their. Michael and Adrienne Quote
WendyB Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:01 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:01 PM I really can't believe this is the last show, it honestly seems lke a few weeks ago i sat there checking the computer for the setlist in the opening show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though i just wanted to take this opportunity to say that it has been a pleasure checking this forum for all of the news from all of you lovely people from all the shows all over the world.It really has been an amazing tour and I thank all of you so much for all the pictures and news from every single show!! I really don't know what it is going to be like with no more shows after this one I really don't want the tour to end although Celine does deserve a lovely rest. Have fun every one at this show I wish I could be thereYour comments sum up exactly how I'm feeling. To all those who are going to be there tonight: HAVE A GREAT TIME. Give Céline the best send off ever Quote
ce-line Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:08 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:08 PM (edited) I can't believe it's the final show tonight! But I just want to wish everyone who will be there an amazing night! And promise me you will give Céline the biggest standing ovation ever! Edited February 26, 2009 at 04:08 PM by ce-line Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Edwin Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:34 PM Author Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:34 PM (edited) I can't believe after hearing "Is that alright " I will At Last hear Is that alright Omaha?! Oh My French Dion, I can feel adrenaline rushing already. This is truly a Celine Day for me Edited February 26, 2009 at 04:35 PM by Edwin Quote
kathyc25 Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:39 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:39 PM This is crazy! I can`t believe the final show is tonight! I wish I could stream it through the internet or something. I hope everyone has an amazing time! Wish I could be there Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Timster Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:39 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:39 PM Time has flown. I remeber a year ago being amazing at the first bootleg of All By Myself from SA, and now we've reached the last concert already! Quote
celinedream Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:41 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 04:41 PM OMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! you go girls!!! i'll be cheering for ya from Montreal....have a blast tonight ..i'm trying to set up my twitter so I can follow your updates!! i'll be saying prayers for all of you Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
JCeline85 Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:17 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:17 PM poster are made... we were up until 3 am preparing.. the trucks are at the qwest center!! they were unloading at 3am this morning.. edwin, james and i were having a little late night celine fun!!! 7 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote The Wait Is Over?
JCeline85 Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:24 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:24 PM This was in this morning's world herald..... Celine Dion makes Omaha the last stop on her tourBY KEVIN COFFEYWORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER She's here. She's finally here. After canceling her scheduled November performance in Omaha, pop star Céline Dion will grace the stage at Qwest Center Omaha tonight. The singer postponed the November concert because of inflamed vocal cords brought on by an infection. At the time, her doctor ordered her not to sing until she fully recovered, said concert promoter AEG Live. Tickets purchased for the originally scheduled November show will be honored for tonight's performance. Tonight's Omaha show will be the last on Dion's "Taking Chances" tour, which made stops on five continents. Dion's live show is a flashy affair, inspired by the five years that Dion performed on the Las Vegas strip. Her Vegas show, "A New Day," lasted for more than 700 performances, drew more than 3 million fans and grossed more than $400 million. The show included multiple flashy costumes for Dion and a plethora of dancers and backup singers. Reviewers have said recently that Dion stuck to her hits, of which she has many. At recent concerts in San Jose, Calif., and Salt Lake City, the singer belted out everything from "All By Myself" and "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" to the "Titanic" movie theme "My Heart Will Go On." Quote The Wait Is Over?
Shesings2me Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:29 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:29 PM FANS....have a great night with Celine and SHOW HER THE LOVE!!!! CELINE...we love you and wish you loads and loads of happiness on your time off! ....wishing I was there, but happy to have had many amazing experiences during this tour!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
remykyes Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:31 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:31 PM (edited) I really can't believe this is the last show, it honestly seems lke a few weeks ago i sat there checking the computer for the setlist in the opening show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though i just wanted to take this opportunity to say that it has been a pleasure checking this forum for all of the news from all of you lovely people from all the shows all over the world.It really has been an amazing tour and I thank all of you so much for all the pictures and news from every single show!! I really don't know what it is going to be like with no more shows after this one I really don't want the tour to end although Celine does deserve a lovely rest. Have fun every one at this show I wish I could be thereYour comments sum up exactly how I'm feeling. To all those who are going to be there tonight: HAVE A GREAT TIME. Give Céline the best send off ever I can't believe it's the final show tonight! But I just want to wish everyone who will be there an amazing night! And promise me you will give Céline the biggest standing ovation ever! I just want to say I totally agree with the above. GIVE CELINE THE BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! And if you can, get videos and pictures so we can all relieve this amazing last show with you all. HAVE FUN! Tell Celine we love her and we're gonna miss her like hell! AWESOME TOUR CELINE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S NEXT! Cause we'll be waiting for you... Edited February 26, 2009 at 05:33 PM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
CelineAndRene Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:37 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:37 PM seems like such a long wait til 8 lol hope i have a chance to meet all my forum buddies, like u eddie haha Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Duchess Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:48 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:48 PM as exciting as this all seems, i actually feel quite sad and all choked up. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
hazard211 Posted February 26, 2009 at 06:25 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 06:25 PM I cant believe tonights the night!! Im SUPER excited about this day!! Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
emi&celine Posted February 26, 2009 at 06:28 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 06:28 PM The last show!!! Oh my God! Tonight's gonna be the end of an era!I can't believe it's been already a year that I go every day in this section to see the latest pictures or read the latest fans reviews!I'm gonna miss the Taking Chances Tour! Quote
Edwin Posted February 26, 2009 at 06:43 PM Author Posted February 26, 2009 at 06:43 PM I need to go get a copy of the Omaha World Herald. I knew Kevin Coffey would write another article about Celine I just got the forum banner from Christine. not seeing any tour buses at any of the hotels I carefully inspected Oh also I talked to Kimba and Chelsey those girls are soo facking crazy hahaha. Gotta love 'em!!! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:12 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:12 PM awww its tonight ... im starting to get ready! lol got lots of things to do! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
stevo Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:15 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:15 PM I'm going to a wedding near Omaha in September hopefully- why can't it be this week! Have a great show guys. Make sure you let Celine go out with a bang and let her know she did amazing! And Zac too Quote
explosives124 Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:23 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:23 PM Anyone think she will sing the Queen Medley again for the last show? Quote
boyblackuk Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:28 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:28 PM I hope everyone has a fantastic time tonight. It will be sad to see it all end. I hope we get some really good vids and a final bootleg would be amazing. Quote
celinedream Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:40 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:40 PM OMG yes it's the end of an era. So many dreams from so many fans came true during this wonderful tour!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
pol Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:54 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:54 PM Oh! Finally tonight is the night! I would like to wish everybody amazing night, I'm sure it'll be an unforgettable show for everyone on the top with Celine! Celine, thank you so much for this outstanding tour and all those memories!! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
SarahJB5 Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:06 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:06 PM I hope all of you who are going to the show will have an amazing time! This will be an awesome show I'm sure...it's sad that the tour is coming to an end tonight, but at the same time I am so happy that Celine will finally take her first break since having RC....this is long overdue for her and I hope she lives it up! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Edwin Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:11 PM Author Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:11 PM I'm going to a wedding near Omaha in September hopefully- why can't it be this week! Have a great show guys. Make sure you let Celine go out with a bang and let her know she did amazing! And Zac too How near Omaha? AHAHAHA and Zac too I think I'm more of a Miguel man now Quote
CelineRox Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:22 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:22 PM OMG the final night The end of an era!!! Have a great time tonight everyone! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
roubaix Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:26 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:26 PM (edited) Finally.......after the November show was canceled - TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! Edited February 26, 2009 at 08:27 PM by roubaix Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:35 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:35 PM The last show!!! Oh my God! Tonight's gonna be the end of an era!I can't believe it's been already a year that I go every day in this section to see the latest pictures or read the latest fans reviews!I'm gonna miss the Taking Chances Tour! Oh My God yes! the end of an era, a wonderful year it's been, Celine kept us very entertained and the forum and all the fans with the pictures and videos and reviews and Celine with different dresses, and signing different songs in different countries, just amazing.THANK U CELINE> THANK YOU EVERYBODY I'm going to a wedding near Omaha in September hopefully- why can't it be this week! Have a great show guys. Make sure you let Celine go out with a bang and let her know she did amazing! And Zac too Zac always does great, all the dancers always do great!!!! Actually during RDMH the dancers still the show. In both concerts they I went I don't remember watching Celine during this song just the dancers and all the weird moves... THANK YOU Amanda, Melissa, Kemba, Addie, Tammy, Zac, Dominic, Aaron & Miguel. Anyone think she will sing the Queen Medley again for the last show? No, but I hope she does something different, some extra song... Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:41 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:41 PM I would think if she were going to do something extra, she might have done it Montreal as well since that was supposed to be the last show. Hmm you never know though!! I hope there are tons of suprises and I can't wait to hear about the whole balloon surprise Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.