spellbound Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:36 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:36 AM How did this happen so fast??!! I'm still trying to comprehend the end. I'm really trying hard not to cry because I JUST saw her in San Jose, so I am super lucky. Congrats to everybody who was there tonight, I can tell you had a fantastic time!! I really wanna hear how the balloon surprise went, so keep us updated!! Now back to reality....... Off topic: Where did you sit for the San José show? That's the show I went to. - Joe I sat in section 101, row 14, seat 8. Talk about an amazing show!! I cried like a baby, and this time, I finally thought to bring tissues!! My seats were absolutely incredible, only a few rows back from the center of the catwalk. Right as she came up and finished singing BYLM I stood up and clapped for her, and finally, she saw me and gave me the best smile, talk about one of the best moments of my life!!! Celine definately deserves the break, and I am all for it, I'm just gonna miss her soooooo much! Now all we need is the info for Vegas to begin the countdown (if she does it). I hope it is not announced too soon, otherwise that will totally sway my college decision, I might just have to go to University of Nevada, Las Vegas!! Congrats to everyone who was there, I am slightly jealous!! Quote Let the rain come down and wash away my tearsLet it fill my soul and drown my fearsLet it shatter the walls for a new sunA new day has come......
Koolan Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:36 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:36 AM Would've been nice if the concert was on a Friday instead of Thursday. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:36 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:36 AM SHE is going to Montreal tonight. I mean well duh, but that gets me excited for Sunday lol. The break does not begin until the skinny lady sings. One more thing to look forward to before then. Okay, either I'm really tired, dumb, or both, but what do you mean by this? - Joe She still has one more appearence before her break. On Star Academie this Sunday. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
remykyes Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:38 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:38 AM Would've been nice if the concert was on a Friday instead of Thursday. Try having to go to your first Celine concert since Vegas on a Monday, AND have class at 9:30 the next morning. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:41 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:41 AM How did this happen so fast??!! I'm still trying to comprehend the end. I'm really trying hard not to cry because I JUST saw her in San Jose, so I am super lucky. Congrats to everybody who was there tonight, I can tell you had a fantastic time!! I really wanna hear how the balloon surprise went, so keep us updated!! Now back to reality....... Off topic: Where did you sit for the San José show? That's the show I went to. - Joe I sat in section 101, row 14, seat 8. Talk about an amazing show!! I cried like a baby, and this time, I finally thought to bring tissues!! My seats were absolutely incredible, only a few rows back from the center of the catwalk. Right as she came up and finished singing BYLM I stood up and clapped for her, and finally, she saw me and gave me the best smile, talk about one of the best moments of my life!!! Celine definately deserves the break, and I am all for it, I'm just gonna miss her soooooo much! Now all we need is the info for Vegas to begin the countdown (if she does it). I hope it is not announced too soon, otherwise that will totally sway my college decision, I might just have to go to University of Nevada, Las Vegas!! Congrats to everyone who was there, I am slightly jealous!! Very nice! I was in section Floor 2, row 1, seat 1. Talk about one spectacular night! I'm glad you got your "moment" with Celine! SHE is going to Montreal tonight. I mean well duh, but that gets me excited for Sunday lol. The break does not begin until the skinny lady sings. One more thing to look forward to before then. Okay, either I'm really tired, dumb, or both, but what do you mean by this? - Joe She still has one more appearence before her break. On Star Academie this Sunday. Oh, d'uh! I knew that...truly I did! Thanks for the reminder! Quote
LooneyLindz Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:42 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:42 AM Try buying 6th row tickets, then having your show postponed once. Then, on the day of the show, getting ready, being incredibly excited, driving toward the arena only to have to turn around and come home due to bad weather. I really wouldn't be complaining about what day of the week your show was on. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:44 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:44 AM Hahah no problem! I should be in bed, but I can't WAIT for these reviews lol. Is Celine really supposed to have a party at the hilton tonight? Her plane is schedule for 11:30pm. I'm such a creeper lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
remykyes Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:44 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:44 AM (edited) ^^wasn't complaining. I had the time of my life, but I fell asleep in class! OOPS! My professor for that class is a big Celine fan so she understood. ^yeah, I should be in bed too! I have classes later this morning. BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR REVIEWS TO COME POURING IN! Edited February 27, 2009 at 05:46 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:46 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:46 AM Try buying 6th row tickets, then having your show postponed once. Then, on the day of the show, getting ready, being incredibly excited, driving toward the arena only to have to turn around and come home due to bad weather. I really wouldn't be complaining about what day of the week your show was on. North Carolina? Hahah no problem! I should be in bed, but I can't WAIT for these reviews lol. Is Celine really supposed to have a party at the hilton tonight? Her plane is schedule for 11:30pm. I'm such a creeper lol Granted this is incredibly off topic and the fact is I really should look this up, but I'm too lazy right now. LOL Is she going to perform anything on Sunday or will it be a simple appearance? Thanks! - Joe Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:47 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:47 AM OMD, this thread will explode when the rest of Europe wakes up soon. INDEED! LOL! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
spellbound Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:47 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:47 AM Try buying 6th row tickets, then having your show postponed once. Then, on the day of the show, getting ready, being incredibly excited, driving toward the arena only to have to turn around and come home due to bad weather. I really wouldn't be complaining about what day of the week your show was on. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! that must have been really hard, talk about disspoitment. The first time I ever tried to go see her, I was on my way to the airport to fly to Vegas for the show the next day, and my dad says she has Bronchitis and has cancelled her shows for two weeks. I was so upset I couldn't enjoy the rest of Vegas. I know how you feel, I really hope everything works out for another show later! Quote Let the rain come down and wash away my tearsLet it fill my soul and drown my fearsLet it shatter the walls for a new sunA new day has come......
Koolan Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:47 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:47 AM Hahah no problem! I should be in bed, but I can't WAIT for these reviews lol. Is Celine really supposed to have a party at the hilton tonight? Her plane is schedule for 11:30pm. I'm such a creeper lolIt's the fan gathering at the Hilton. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:48 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:48 AM Try buying 6th row tickets, then having your show postponed once. Then, on the day of the show, getting ready, being incredibly excited, driving toward the arena only to have to turn around and come home due to bad weather. I really wouldn't be complaining about what day of the week your show was on. North Carolina? Hahah no problem! I should be in bed, but I can't WAIT for these reviews lol. Is Celine really supposed to have a party at the hilton tonight? Her plane is schedule for 11:30pm. I'm such a creeper lol Granted this is incredibly off topic and the fact is I really should look this up, but I'm too lazy right now. LOL Is she going to perform anything on Sunday or will it be a simple appearance? Thanks! - Joe She'll be performing quite a few songs Not by herself, with the singers from the show. We're not sure if she'll sing any alone yet....at least I don't think anyone knows for sure about that. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:50 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:50 AM Hahah no problem! I should be in bed, but I can't WAIT for these reviews lol. Is Celine really supposed to have a party at the hilton tonight? Her plane is schedule for 11:30pm. I'm such a creeper lolIt's the fan gathering at the Hilton. Joe: look in the Star Academie topic... Ah ok, so we won't be getting reviews til later because our forum friends are partying hard lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM OMD....EDWIN we cant wait to see your videos...OMG OMG OMG :w00t: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
remykyes Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:53 AM well, guess I'm off to bed then! HOPE EVERYONE HAD AN AWESOME TIME! CAN'T WAIT TO READ REVIEWS AND SEE PICTURES AND VIDEOS! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
LooneyLindz Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:55 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:55 AM Try buying 6th row tickets, then having your show postponed once. Then, on the day of the show, getting ready, being incredibly excited, driving toward the arena only to have to turn around and come home due to bad weather. I really wouldn't be complaining about what day of the week your show was on. North Carolina? Chicago. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:57 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:57 AM Will this be the highest grossing tour or no? Quote
LooneyLindz Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:58 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:58 AM Try buying 6th row tickets, then having your show postponed once. Then, on the day of the show, getting ready, being incredibly excited, driving toward the arena only to have to turn around and come home due to bad weather. I really wouldn't be complaining about what day of the week your show was on. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! that must have been really hard, talk about disspoitment. The first time I ever tried to go see her, I was on my way to the airport to fly to Vegas for the show the next day, and my dad says she has Bronchitis and has cancelled her shows for two weeks. I was so upset I couldn't enjoy the rest of Vegas. I know how you feel, I really hope everything works out for another show later! Yeah, it was pretty devastating. I'll definitely be front and center in Vegas! Quote
ThisTime Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:58 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:58 AM 56 User(s) are reading this topic It hasn't been this exciting around here for awhile Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Costa Santos Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:59 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:59 AM OMD, this thread will explode when the rest of Europe wakes up soon. South America is still alive. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
ThisTime Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:00 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:00 AM Will this be the highest grossing tour or no?Madonna extended hers so nope. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:01 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:01 AM her plane just departed...she's on her way home...Montreal Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Tyler1991 Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:02 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:02 AM Will this be the highest grossing tour or no?Madonna extended hers so nope. Yeah, but doesn't Madonna not start up again until August, so wouldn't it be highest grossing until then at least? Quote
ThisTime Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:03 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:03 AM Will this be the highest grossing tour or no?Madonna extended hers so nope. Yeah, but doesn't Madonna not start up again until August, so wouldn't it be highest grossing until then at least? I guess so! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:03 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:03 AM her plane just departed...she's on her way home...Montreal Your home too! Go to the airport and send her our love lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:03 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:03 AM ASIA HERE..HAHAHAHAH :sofunny: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Tyler1991 Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:05 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:05 AM Will this be the highest grossing tour or no?Madonna extended hers so nope. Yeah, but doesn't Madonna not start up again until August, so wouldn't it be highest grossing until then at least? I guess so! Yay! Here's to hoping they release the DVD BEFORE August, that way there can be a sticker on it that says HIGHEST GROSSING TOUR OF ALL TIME. =) Quote
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:09 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:09 AM her plane just departed...she's on her way home...Montreal Your home too! Go to the airport and send her our love lol i'm tempted!!! but it's too cold outside Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
ashleylovesceline Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:23 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:23 AM I think we all need a group hug... :hug: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.