VintageCeline Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:42 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:42 PM I can't believe it is the final show!!!!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:45 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:45 PM I would think if she were going to do something extra, she might have done it Montreal as well since that was supposed to be the last show. Hmm you never know though!! I hope there are tons of suprises and I can't wait to hear about the whole balloon surprise What whole balloon surprise!? Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:59 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:59 PM (edited) I would think if she were going to do something extra, she might have done it Montreal as well since that was supposed to be the last show. Hmm you never know though!! I hope there are tons of suprises and I can't wait to hear about the whole balloon surprise What whole balloon surprise!? It's a few pages back I think, but Chelsey and crew are buying tons and tons of ballons and throwing them up at the end of MHWGO. From the floor, from the upper balconys. There's going to be hundreds of them. Is anyone else having issues reading Kim's twitter? Edited February 26, 2009 at 09:00 PM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Cruisetan7 Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:02 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:02 PM Live from Omaha she will be here at 445 and it is in the air that she is coming here! Quote
nano Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:26 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:26 PM Is anyone else having issues reading Kim's twitter? Issues? umm..yeah.. # 29 minutes ago from txt# e?2(,/??nP3=???ry&?~?].W?M???2H\.?A??(tG???y??????u%d~????< ????|>???9=L/??o??? ???p??r???{?????0)DG?A?{yN ?nzY ?Aa8\???h?? ???29 minutes ago from txt Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
roubaix Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:35 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:35 PM I can see the venue from my office. Can't wait. Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
nano Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:47 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:47 PM oke..it's time for me to go to bed!! Have FUN guys!!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:59 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:59 PM Is anyone else having issues reading Kim's twitter? Issues? umm..yeah.. # 29 minutes ago from txt# e?2(,/??nP3=???ry&?~?].W?M???2H\.?A??(tG???y??????u%d~????< ????|>???9=L/??o??? ???p??r???{?????0)DG?A?{yN ?nzY ?Aa8\???h?? ???29 minutes ago from txt Lol ok, thought my computer was acting up or something. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
nrcda88 Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM I can't believe it's the final show already To everyone going.... have an awesome time! Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
vroni Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM have fun everyone tonight and give celine the last show she deserves - be real (crazy) fans hehe !!! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM Lol brittany just posted this on her facebook. Looks like they're still having a good time HOURS later in the car. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=222...p?v=65553838342 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
celinevegas Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:16 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:16 PM Lol brittany just posted this on her facebook. Looks like they're still having a good time HOURS later in the car. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=222...p?v=65553838342The atmosphere is terrible in the car!! WAHHOOOO!!! That promises this evening in the room!! Made noise for Céline and his team the girls, we count on YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! GGGGOOOOOODDDDD SSSSSSSHHHOOOOOWWWW!!!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:52 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:52 PM She has arrived! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
roubaix Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM 2 hours! Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
Lymon Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:29 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:29 AM Have fun at the final show tonight everybody! It's sure to be a great one! Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM Guys let me know if the show starts :w00t: im gonna call someone there. :clap: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Data_ Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:05 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:05 AM Have fun everyone who is going to this event. Quote
thatgirlmeghan Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:28 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:28 AM Hope I get a call... I really want to hear my love! Quote
JP Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:41 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:41 AM Have a blast everybody!!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Koolan Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:43 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:43 AM Tonight's the night! I can't wait to hear more about it. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Jacqui Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:52 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:52 AM How long until it starts? Quote
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:57 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:57 AM the time is 7:56:48 PM.... :w00t: and it will start in 8pm.... :clap: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Jacqui Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:58 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:58 AM Ohh gosh! So is that her starting now, or the support act dude? Quote
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:01 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:01 AM Ohh gosh! So is that her starting now, or the support act dude? uhm...i dont know but im sure the show starts..hehehe.. :whee: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
remykyes Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:02 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:02 AM Most likely Gordie Brown. Celine doesn't come on until close to 9! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:04 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:04 AM so shes not singing I DROVE ALL NIGHT YET?hehee Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Del Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:07 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:07 AM Hope everyone has a fantastic time tonight!! Quote Instagram: @delphis78
stevethefan Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:20 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:20 AM The last show of the tour...kind of sad but also happy. I think it's good that Celine will finally get a break, although knowing her I'm sure she will be busy! Also, it means it's the end of her TC chapter but we can look forward to something new and exciting in the future from her. Quote
Allie Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:06 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:06 AM So it should've started by now...right? Omaha is two hours ahead of me and it's 7 here...I got home right at 7 and started one of my audio bootlegs so I hope I'm at least close to being in sync with the show. Can't believe it's the last one Quote
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:21 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:21 AM i just called a friend from the show and she said i will call her back because the show did not start yet.or im just deaf with what she said.. :blink: Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.