JCeline85 Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM This is going to a memorable night!! i feel honored to live in omaha and am excited that fans from all over and coming to little old omaha for the final show! ahhh so excited!! we are going to perhaps go track Barnev and perhaps the rest of the band/dancers tonight!! Updates will come... Quote The Wait Is Over?
takeachance Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM Ooooh last show!!! Everybody have a great time, and those who are "driving all night to get to Celine" safe journey and enjoy. cant wait for reviews , videos etc. cheers Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
kerche Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM Posted February 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM I can't believe the end is finally here!! I'm sad , but really glad to have been a part of all this madness!!Have fun girls as you depart on your roadtrip to Omaha! Drive safely Looking forward to the crazy stories, photos and videos! Quote - Kerry -
KimboCosmo Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:34 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:34 AM This will probably be the last time you guys hear from me until I get there! I'm in the process of having my ticket printed right now. Elisa is almost here to meet me, and then we have to wait on Brittany to get here from Atlanta when her plane lands, then we'll be headed to Nashville to meet the rest of the gang!!! See you all soooooo soon!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:40 AM Author Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:40 AM Have a safe trip!! And listen to I'm Alive at least once for me Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:42 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 01:42 AM Hey guys... All Good Things Come to an End... like the song said... I'm so honoured that I could've been part of this amazing tour which ends tomorrow, and I hope all of you going to the final show in Omaha will rock 'da house and enjoy the unique moment..... Tomorrow night's the night!!!!! And remind: Make Celine feel what she hasn't already felt..... Make her tremble of emotion!!!!! P.S.: Edwin specially (I know you better) ..... enjoy the momento, siéntete VIVO mañana por la noche!!!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Koolan Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:12 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:12 AM No, the roadtrip doesn't start until about 11pm tonight LOL...oh wow, we are going to be soooooo tired! We'll try our best to keep you updated...if we stop somewhere with Wi-Fi then we'll hop on real quick... Do you ladies have twitter? Have a safe roadtrip. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lucie Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:39 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:39 AM yeah someone get a twitter and update us! lol! I just got one last week, my username is whenidance. Erin and I finally have tickets in 104 I leave for the airport at 4:50am tomorrow, see some of you guys there!! Quote facebook // twitter
CelineAndRene Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:41 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:41 AM im flippin excited! i jus got to omaha! cant wait til tomorrow night. hope we get some good audio/video! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Bellamy Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:52 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:52 AM Isn't it easy to update facebook on iPhone too? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:53 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 02:53 AM Chelsey has a twitter, cause she's following mine...not sure if she posts tho lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:05 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 03:05 AM this is going to be a great show. a wonderful show Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
kerche Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:19 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 05:19 AM (edited) I have a request!! I was wondering if someone attending the show is gracious enough to give me a phone call tomorrow night to listen in?? I would really love to listen to "Shadow of Love" & "Fade Away" (if it's on the setlist). I live in Canada, on the West coast.... Please PM me if you are able to! I would be forever grateful! hehe Edited February 26, 2009 at 05:19 AM by kerche Quote - Kerry -
Fleur de Lys Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:32 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 07:32 AM It's the day, last day :cry: Quote Venez découvrir mes créations de Céline Dion & Jane Seymourhttp://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9843/972fleurdelysskyrockcom.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:22 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:22 AM So Brittany, Elisa and I just arrived in Nashville...we are crashing at my friend, John's place until Chelsey, Chelsea and Katelyn get here. It's going to be a longgggggg night/day. Say a prayer for us...we are already feeling jetlag...LOL I drove here, and it looks like I may be driving awhile once the others meet up with us. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:34 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:34 AM OMD you girls are crazy lol. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:35 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:35 AM No, the roadtrip doesn't start until about 11pm tonight LOL...oh wow, we are going to be soooooo tired! We'll try our best to keep you updated...if we stop somewhere with Wi-Fi then we'll hop on real quick... Do you ladies have twitter? Have a safe roadtrip. Well I do now...but I JUST SIGNED UP...like less than a min ago...how the heck can I use it? LOL...can I update you guys through my cell phone?? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:42 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 08:42 AM Yes!!! When you go into your account go to settings, then devices. You have to assign your phone number to your account, so just put your number in, it will text you, then voila. You just text updates to that number. I believe its 404-04 but I might be wrong. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:10 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:10 AM So how do I update you guys from my cell phone? Because I won't have internet access once I leave my friends. =/ Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:38 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:38 AM (edited) You just text to that number. Put "404-04" where you would normally input the phone number for a text, then write your update in the text spot. It will post it onto your twitter account and we will be able to see it on there. You have to setup your phone number on twitter.com though like I said before. ah, and don't forget to give us your username for twitter so we can find you on there lol Edited February 26, 2009 at 09:42 AM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:48 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:48 AM Ok, my user name is KimboCosmo! So, it's all set up now! I added my phone! I just talked to them, and they will be here in about 10 mins, so I'm turning my puter off now! Stay tuned! LOL...this should be interesting... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:53 AM Author Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:53 AM Taking Chances World Tour FinaleFebruary 26 , 2009 Tonight marks the end of Celine's smash success Taking Chances World Tour! This record-breaking tour could not have been possible without amazing fans like you. On behalf of Celine and everyone involved in the tour, thank you for your fabulous support! We hope you enjoyed the show! If you attended a Taking Chances World Tour concert, share your thoughts on the Reviews By You page inside Rendez-Vous and re-live the fantastic experience! http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2484/180/116/32503147/n32503147_32208165_6893713.jpg Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:58 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:58 AM Awww, Eddie...that is soooo sad! Well, I'm just happy I could be a part of this and everyone else who was privledged enough to attend shows! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
autumnskies00 Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:58 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 09:58 AM Oooooo that makes me want to cry Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
nano Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:12 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:12 AM I wish I could be there... HAVE FUN!!!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tearsinheaven87 Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:32 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:32 AM My God the last show, I can't believe it! So sad, time has flown by I hope everyone has a truly fantastic night x I would sell my own mother to be there tonight Enjoy, I can't wait for reviews. Take LOTS of pictures guys. Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
StephenDIVA(UK) Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM Just wanted to wish everyone going to tonight's show in Omaha an amazing night ....... well we all know it will be that...bitter sweet in that it is the last of the tour but Oh what a year Celine has given us...Thank you Celine and enjoy a well deserved break, we shall all be here waiting for you when you are ready to announce your next project and please know we will be supporting you in whatever you decide with "Gusto" and Love. Have a great time everyone.....wish I could be there. Stephen (UK) Quote http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc160/casunley/97460608200x147.jpg
TWINQUIN Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM Omg..I cant believe its the last show tonight..it seems like only yesterday i was getting ready for the manchster show!! Its been such a fantastic year for all us fans..what a show our celine has given us..whether it has been 1 concert you've seen or about 50, each show has been special and celine has given so many of us fans a special celine moment..tht we will never forget!! I wish all you guys at the concert 2nite a fantastic show..and dont let anyone sit down...make them all stand..and show celine how much we love her!! Im a little sad thou..i look forward to coming to the forum each day and reading all the stories from the concerts and all the celine moments everyone has had..but this is it for a while as im sure celine will have a quiet rest for a while before anything major!! But anyways guys..have a brilliant show 2nite!! xxx Quote
celinevegas Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 11:46 AM Ah yeh! It is the big day today.. The end of a long and beautiful tour, the feelings is going to be enormous this evening in the room I imagine the same step!Last good show to those who will be there! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Jacqui Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:11 PM Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:11 PM So, it's today. Can't be in denial anymore! Have a great time, everyone who is going! Send our love to Celine! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.