hellmeister Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM $27!!!! I KNOW! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM I wonder can we expect something different or special at this last show, whether it be a new costume, a slight change to the setlist, a special guest, or maybe just a very emotional show from Celine as its the show to wrap up this amazing world tour..... Darren. Quote
nuts2you Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM Do you think she will announce the winner of the Video that everyone made of MY LOVE Quote
takeachance Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM Ya there is bound to something new at this show, it will be emotional id say for her and the fans Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Chellbie Posted February 11, 2009 at 12:50 AM Posted February 11, 2009 at 12:50 AM i wondered this also,.. then again, i bet it wont be too emotional.. more of FILLED with ENERGY and excitement just cause its over! Yeah, sad.. but mostly for us! lol.. She'll be pumped I'm sure because her break starts!!! =) =) GAHH, i hope there is SOMETHING different about it.. hopefully she will be relaxed and not in a hurry cause she doesnt really have to be anywhere next! We even wondered if some of the dancers and staff would hang out or stay the night in Omaha to party it up afterwards.. if there were anywhere to party in Omaha lol.. hmmm, so much to think about! =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
celineangel7 Posted February 11, 2009 at 01:23 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 01:23 PM And yet somehow you manage to add in another Celine show. Can't get enough Celine huh Chelsey?! What do you have planned to do for her this time? :woot: Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
idroveallnight Posted February 11, 2009 at 01:24 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 01:24 PM I wonder can we expect something different or special at this last show, whether it be a new costume, a slight change to the setlist, a special guest, or maybe just a very emotional show from Celine as its the show to wrap up this amazing world tour..... Darren.Maybe they'll play the intro of the new dvd like they played 'The Secrets' section on the last show of AND. That's farfetched, but I'm thinking she won't do anything different. Quote
Bellamy Posted February 11, 2009 at 01:29 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 01:29 PM I think she won't do anything different, or it won't be ended in Omaha. Maybe pray for something different in Montreal better. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
JCeline85 Posted February 11, 2009 at 07:35 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 07:35 PM I think she won't do anything different, or it won't be ended in Omaha. Maybe pray for something different in Montreal better. if they were going to not end it in omaha it'd probably be announced by now.. and i don't think she would do another show in montreal so soon after having done multiple shows there this month. We have to remember, Montreal was supposed to be the final show and then she got sick and had to reschedule. I'm sure Celine will just be sad, excited, nervous, and all of the above for her final show no matter where it is. It is strange her final show is in Omaha, but that makes it extra special for those of us who will be there. I think Omaha is a fine place to end the tour and we will all give her a very huge welcome and make sure she knows how much her fans love her. Quote The Wait Is Over?
Lucie Posted February 11, 2009 at 07:40 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 07:40 PM Does anyone know how the seats go in the 100 sections? Do they start with A or AA? Quote facebook // twitter
Edwin Posted February 11, 2009 at 07:42 PM Author Posted February 11, 2009 at 07:42 PM They start with A. AA are towards the back of the lower bowl. Are you coming Lucie? Quote
Lucie Posted February 11, 2009 at 08:31 PM Posted February 11, 2009 at 08:31 PM I'm planning on it!! I still have to book a flight - they went up overnight and I don't know if I should wait any longer. I found some DD tickets and if that was 4th row I was going to get them, but we're going to hold out for a bit I think. I'm coming with Erin. She got an awesome ticket the morning of Ft. Lauderdale, so we're sort of hoping for that again! Quote facebook // twitter
autumnskies00 Posted February 12, 2009 at 03:25 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 03:25 AM Not going for sure now. I decided to extend my montreal trip instead. It's a happy decision lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Edwin Posted February 12, 2009 at 06:57 AM Author Posted February 12, 2009 at 06:57 AM Two more weeks! :dance: I HAVE been waiting for sooo loooooong If you're coming to Omaha, join the Fan Meeting! http://www.celinedionforum.com/Omaha-Fan-Meeting-t39925.html Quote
JCeline85 Posted February 12, 2009 at 07:24 PM Posted February 12, 2009 at 07:24 PM so people that are going to omaha, is anyone sitting on the floor in section N1 or N2?? Quote The Wait Is Over?
OneHeart Posted February 12, 2009 at 08:43 PM Posted February 12, 2009 at 08:43 PM I'm in N2 row ten Quote http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/_pinkdiva/graphics/RockDivaSig.jpgthanks to celinerific.com for my set! Seeing Celine for the first time on 2/26/09 in Omaha! "Don't let anybody take your dreams away from you." - Celine
JCeline85 Posted February 12, 2009 at 09:42 PM Posted February 12, 2009 at 09:42 PM I'm in N2 row ten Cool You are 3 rows behind me!! Woot!! Quote The Wait Is Over?
hellmeister Posted February 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM Posted February 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM I'm in N2 row ten Cool You are 3 rows behind me!! Woot!! you lucky duckies!! Quote
hazard211 Posted February 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM Posted February 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM I'm in N2 row ten Cool You are 3 rows behind me!! Woot!! Im in N3 Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
hellmeister Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM Posted February 14, 2009 at 12:25 AM O-MA-HA 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Lucie Posted February 14, 2009 at 04:28 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 04:28 PM Erin and I finally have plane tickets and a hotel!! LOL!! Now to work on actual concert tix... Quote facebook // twitter
JCeline85 Posted February 14, 2009 at 05:27 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 05:27 PM "operation celine" is coming soon.... less than two weeks!! Quote The Wait Is Over?
Erin Posted February 14, 2009 at 06:45 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 06:45 PM Erin and I finally have plane tickets and a hotel!! LOL!! Now to work on actual concert tix... what concert tix?? I thought we were just going to ENJOY OMAHA!! Quote facebook / twitter
Cruisetan7 Posted February 14, 2009 at 06:59 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 06:59 PM Yes it is getting VERY CLOSE and I am in the FRONT ROW and have some treats for Celine that I hope I can give to her!!! It is going to be a memorable one for all of us!! Quote
JCeline85 Posted February 14, 2009 at 07:26 PM Posted February 14, 2009 at 07:26 PM Erin and I finally have plane tickets and a hotel!! LOL!! Now to work on actual concert tix... what concert tix?? I thought we were just going to ENJOY OMAHA!! there really isn't much to enjoy in omaha lol.. i think Celine will be the biggest thing we've had in awhile.. well in my opinion anyway :\ Quote The Wait Is Over?
Lucie Posted February 15, 2009 at 03:49 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 03:49 PM Erin and I finally have plane tickets and a hotel!! LOL!! Now to work on actual concert tix... what concert tix?? I thought we were just going to ENJOY OMAHA!! oops my bad I checked to see if there was a Lush we could spend our time at, but nope Quote facebook // twitter
kwright Posted February 15, 2009 at 07:12 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 07:12 PM are double letters in the catwalk sections good at this concert?!?! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
Edwin Posted February 15, 2009 at 07:21 PM Author Posted February 15, 2009 at 07:21 PM I've seen those Sec 121 AA tickets too. But you would want A-E or something to get the closest one to the stage. Quote
buckeyefan Posted February 15, 2009 at 08:05 PM Posted February 15, 2009 at 08:05 PM I've seen those Sec 121 AA tickets too. But you would want A-E or something to get the closest one to the stage.I talked to the Qwest Box Office people last week and the seats go from row 1-20 and then AA-DD in the lower bowl. See their seating chart at http://media.eventbooking.com/44610_ng.jpg Row AA is the lower bowl upper mezzanine. Other concerts I attended started at row 5 in front of the cat walk with rows 1-4 covered up as they are below the cat walk level on each side. I bought (2) tickets in 121 row 9 for $540 as they would not break up the pair and sell just one. Hope this helps? Paul Quote
Edwin Posted February 15, 2009 at 08:32 PM Author Posted February 15, 2009 at 08:32 PM (edited) When I bought my first set of tickets on ticketmaster the rows were listed in letters (D), but when I bought a ticket two weeks ago at the box office it was listed as a number (9) Either ways AA is not front row of the lower bowl. I just noticed the subtitled has been updated. Final Show . But I'm still a bit apprehensive that it really IS the last show Edited February 15, 2009 at 08:32 PM by Edwin Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.