Costa Santos Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:34 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:34 PM (edited) OMG! Thank you, guys, for the vids... C'est vraiment fini. What a moment it was! Edited February 27, 2009 at 01:37 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Krys Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:34 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:34 PM i just saw the vid just now on YouTube. awesome! and the newscaster got our forum name wrong Quote
Chellbie Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:44 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:44 PM of course - There will bean incredibly long review for me to write but unfortuantly we are all packing to start our 18+ hour drive to get home to the real world that is going to suck so badly! This show was everything I could have wanted and more. It was truly the perfect ending to the perfect tour! I have sooo much to say about it! brittany and I ended up going to the front row and standing with Chelsea, Jenn, Kimbo, and Katelyn! So it was soo great to be able to experience the last shwo together on the FRONT row! Thank goodness the guards didnt make us goback to our seats. AND he definitely knew that we were sharing seats! We were dead center and the spot light was shining on us alot! Celine had such a goofy smile when she came to our side because she knew our group would go insane! If it was possible to fall in love with Celine any more, then tonight was the night . Just wait until you see the videos!!! Somone told Brittany that we were lucky to be at this show because alot of the footage would be on the DVD!! One thing that was super special to me was this:In Denver (the show right before Omaha) I had bracelets for Elise, Mary Lou, and Celine. They were each in idividual boxes with ribbons on them. Elise's and Mary Lou's were black with lots of beads.. and Celine's was purple. I attached a note to each box explaining the purpose. It basically said that even though they were backupsingers (for elise and marylou) -they were still greatly appreciated. And I had seen so much of the world thanks to this tour but unfortuantly there were so many other fans out there who couldnt see as much as I had. Infact, there were MANY fans out there who wishes they could be at the last show with us. So each bead on the bracelet represented a fan around the world who couldnt share the arena with us Thursday night in Omaha. I told them to wear them during the last show to bring us all together! It was really sweet! I said the same thing along the lines for Celines. Unfortuantly I couldn't ever get to a security guard or anyone to give them to them in Denver. THANKFULLY, at the very end Aaron came back out and I stopped him and asked if he could PLLEASE find a way to give the bracelets to them. I didnt have high hopes but i was just happy to have them out of my hands! THEN- Last night in Omaha, I was standing watching Celine come into the arena and there passs by Elise and Mary Lou WEARING THE BRACELETS!!! If you notice, they havent worn anything on their wrists all tour so this was soo amazing for me! They really understood the meaning of it all and so each of you who werent there, you were. If that makes sense?! Then, at the end of the show we got to the end where Celine would be leaving and as Elise walked through I tried to get her attention to tell her thank you and tell her I was the one who gave the bracelets.. but she walked by sooo fast. I caught Mary Lou though. I said "you wore them! I'm the one who sent the bracelets" and she turned and grabbed me!!! She said "omg, we are so lucky to have people like you!" (or something along those lines) and she held my hand so tight and thanked me. It was an incredible feeling to see and hear that. It was soooo awsome to watch them the whole show with my bracelets on. Unfortuantly, Celine didnt wear hers but thats okay! She probably didn't get it in time because she was gone gone gone by the time I gave the boxes to Aaron! I Just wanted to share that story with you all who werent there! =) I <3 you all! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:51 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:51 PM (edited) That bracelet idea was very thoughtful and it sounds like they appreciated it. It sounds like it was a great show and ending to the tour. The news video was great! It was nice seeing all of you guys at the show singing and proudly displaying the forum banner. Now if we could have only gotten that anchorman to READ IT CORRECTLY! Edited February 27, 2009 at 01:51 PM by stevethefan Quote
takeachance Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:56 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:56 PM (edited) Wow, watched that news video about the forum and saw all the familiar faces from this forum! I just wanted to say I could only go to one Celine show from her tour this year, but through this forum and all the people on here , I have been able to keep up to date, really up to date, with the tour and everything Celine and I just wanted to thank people for that. To get video links and reviews so quickly from fans who attended the shows all year on here has been fantastic.!!!! I bet alot more members will be joining this forum after last nights concert!!! Hope everyone is not too sad over it being all over but there will be Vegas! Im so sad that Celine cried !!! Im so gunna cry when I watch that video!!!!Ahhhhh!!!Poor Celine, she must feel really weird today!!!!Cant wait for more reviews to start coming along!!!! Chelbie, I cant believe they wore your braclets!!!! OMG, you must be on cloud 9, that is soooo coool Edited February 27, 2009 at 02:00 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Salla Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:59 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:59 PM Ohh, I love love love the bracelet idea! What an amazingly sweet thing to do, Chelsey! Quote
VintageCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:06 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:06 PM Aww Chelsey!!! They actually wore your bracelets!!! That is amazing!! What a good idea x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:13 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:13 PM (edited) In Denver (the show right before Omaha) I had bracelets for Elise, Mary Lou, and Celine. They were each in idividual boxes with ribbons on them. Elise's and Mary Lou's were black with lots of beads.. and Celine's was purple. I attached a note to each box explaining the purpose. It basically said that even though they were backupsingers (for elise and marylou) -they were still greatly appreciated. And I had seen so much of the world thanks to this tour but unfortuantly there were so many other fans out there who couldnt see as much as I had. Infact, there were MANY fans out there who wishes they could be at the last show with us. So each bead on the bracelet represented a fan around the world who couldnt share the arena with us Thursday night in Omaha. I told them to wear them during the last show to bring us all together! It was really sweet! I said the same thing along the lines for Celines.TOO CUTE!! I love that you did that for them, Chels. All of you travel safe home, I hope you at least got SOME sleep! I have to catch up on this thread tonight, sounds like an incredible show! God, I cannot believe the tour has ended. Edited February 27, 2009 at 02:24 PM by ashleylovesceline Quote
concertjunkie Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:19 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:19 PM I just read Chelsey's review. Now that I've read the part about the bracelets, I am crying! That is one of the most unselfish, sweetest gestures I've heard of in FOREVER!!!! Girl, you make me so proud to be your friend!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for thinking of all of us who wanted to be there but could not!!!! It sounds like a spectacular night!!! Now, if only I didn't have to work today and could read these posts ALL DAY!!! Sooooo happy for all of you that were there and got special moments with Celine!! WTG to those who got to mention the forum on mic with Celine!!! What a night!!! Would love to write more, but unfortunately, have to get back to work for now!!! Keep the reviews and pics and videos coming!!! Everyone be safe on your travels home!!!! Here's hoping the forum doesn't CRASH from all of the users on here today!!! Hugs,Sandra Quote "When you see a live artist, every night is different. We make jokes, we dance differently, we cry sometimes. Sometimes we suffer and when we suffer we are naked and they've never seen you before like that and they respond". ----Celine "They go crazy for you because they know you're true. People are very honest when they come to see their favorite artist but when they see something very special and unique about you, something that they didn't expect, they're willing to give another 10 years of their love to you". ----Celine
stevo Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:24 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:24 PM I can't believe it!!!It has been so much fun and alot of people have had their dreams come true this year. I had the worst start to last year but in May everything changed when I met Celine and got to hear her say, "aww, thank you, I love you too- I'll look forwrad to seeing you in London and Dublin then" right to me...and her autograph and a photo with her. 3 amazing concerts- all so different- Manchester, London- where I was 3rd row and Dublin- to hear 64000 people sing with Celine- I will never forget it. I love Celine so much, she is my favourite singer, I love everything about her. She is flawless, I listen to her every day and we are so lucky to have her. Thank God for this forum and all the wacky and wonderful people here who are members. We've had such a good time. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Woop woop. Now- enough of all that. WHERE IS THE VID FOR I'M ALIVE AND THE TOPLESS ZAC AND MIGUEL AND AARON!!! Quote
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM Chelsey you are a genius!! And an angel too that idea for the bracelets was unique ...thanks for thinking of all of us who couldn't be there last night. OMG!! The video from the Omaha news!! All you guys are famous I spotted Marne with her aussie flag too!! way to goooo i'm sorry they spelled Elisa's name wrong and the newst host said it's celineforum.com (not celinedionforum.com) but hey what Ramona said about going around the world and knowing people thanks to Celine that was priceless it is so true!!!! one of the biggest treasures this tour has given us I think is the great friendships that we have started thanks to Celine , this tour and this forum. Taking Chances has been so meaningful for so many fans all over the world...and Celine crying in the end?? aww that breaks my heart... did anyone spot Rene or RC? Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM of course - There will bean incredibly long review for me to write but unfortuantly we are all packing to start our 18+ hour drive to get home to the real world that is going to suck so badly! This show was everything I could have wanted and more. It was truly the perfect ending to the perfect tour! I have sooo much to say about it! brittany and I ended up going to the front row and standing with Chelsea, Jenn, Kimbo, and Katelyn! So it was soo great to be able to experience the last shwo together on the FRONT row! Thank goodness the guards didnt make us goback to our seats. AND he definitely knew that we were sharing seats! We were dead center and the spot light was shining on us alot! Celine had such a goofy smile when she came to our side because she knew our group would go insane! If it was possible to fall in love with Celine any more, then tonight was the night . Just wait until you see the videos!!! Somone told Brittany that we were lucky to be at this show because alot of the footage would be on the DVD!! One thing that was super special to me was this:In Denver (the show right before Omaha) I had bracelets for Elise, Mary Lou, and Celine. They were each in idividual boxes with ribbons on them. Elise's and Mary Lou's were black with lots of beads.. and Celine's was purple. I attached a note to each box explaining the purpose. It basically said that even though they were backupsingers (for elise and marylou) -they were still greatly appreciated. And I had seen so much of the world thanks to this tour but unfortuantly there were so many other fans out there who couldnt see as much as I had. Infact, there were MANY fans out there who wishes they could be at the last show with us. So each bead on the bracelet represented a fan around the world who couldnt share the arena with us Thursday night in Omaha. I told them to wear them during the last show to bring us all together! It was really sweet! I said the same thing along the lines for Celines. Unfortuantly I couldn't ever get to a security guard or anyone to give them to them in Denver. THANKFULLY, at the very end Aaron came back out and I stopped him and asked if he could PLLEASE find a way to give the bracelets to them. I didnt have high hopes but i was just happy to have them out of my hands! THEN- Last night in Omaha, I was standing watching Celine come into the arena and there passs by Elise and Mary Lou WEARING THE BRACELETS!!! If you notice, they havent worn anything on their wrists all tour so this was soo amazing for me! They really understood the meaning of it all and so each of you who werent there, you were. If that makes sense?! Then, at the end of the show we got to the end where Celine would be leaving and as Elise walked through I tried to get her attention to tell her thank you and tell her I was the one who gave the bracelets.. but she walked by sooo fast. I caught Mary Lou though. I said "you wore them! I'm the one who sent the bracelets" and she turned and grabbed me!!! She said "omg, we are so lucky to have people like you!" (or something along those lines) and she held my hand so tight and thanked me. It was an incredible feeling to see and hear that. It was soooo awsome to watch them the whole show with my bracelets on. Unfortuantly, Celine didnt wear hers but thats okay! She probably didn't get it in time because she was gone gone gone by the time I gave the boxes to Aaron! I Just wanted to share that story with you all who werent there! =) I <3 you all! HELLO CHELSEY! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!! thank you very much for thinking of all of us PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS WONDERFUL FORUM! Have a nice trip...Hope you get home safe an well...be carefull... HUUUUUUUGS! TERE Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
vroni Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:30 PM wow that was an amazing idea with the bracelets! can't wait to hear more! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Edwin Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:42 PM Author Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:42 PM Now- enough of all that. WHERE IS THE VID FOR I'M ALIVE AND THE TOPLESS ZAC AND MIGUEL AND AARON!!!Somehow she found a way to make my song even better! Give me this over SM anyday Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. And sorry Prince Stephen but you can hear me singing in the video and I'm embarrased as hell about it so hopefully someone else got it. did anyone spot Rene or RC?I spotted Mama Dion (sitting in a special section on the main floor, and Rene. Oke he does look really skinny!! I know people said that but I did a few doubletakes to make sure it was him, but yeah it was him! Quote
VintageCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:44 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:44 PM I just watched Edwins Ay-Oh-Ma-Ma-Ha video, Is it wrong that I'm kind of sad it has finished? x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:04 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:04 PM I like the fact that Mama Dion was still going to some of the shows. I thought that once the Euro/Asia and other countries part of the tour was over that she might not go to the North American shows but I guess I was wrong. Quote
Bruno Dion Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:08 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:08 PM Thank you for the great review! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Matias Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:22 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:22 PM Well good for Celine, she needs a rest! I just hope she doesn't cut her hair again! she always does something extreme after a tour is over! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
roubaix Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:29 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:29 PM Last night Celine talked a lot about her mother and how excited she was to come out on the road. We here already know this but Celine is always so respectful and proud of her family. She also talked about how since seeing the world, RC sometimes asks mommy for pancakes in a sentence made up of 4 or 5 different languages. Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
marticulus Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:35 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:35 PM of course - There will bean incredibly long review for me to write but unfortuantly we are all packing to start our 18+ hour drive to get home to the real world that is going to suck so badly! This show was everything I could have wanted and more. It was truly the perfect ending to the perfect tour! I have sooo much to say about it! brittany and I ended up going to the front row and standing with Chelsea, Jenn, Kimbo, and Katelyn! So it was soo great to be able to experience the last shwo together on the FRONT row! Thank goodness the guards didnt make us goback to our seats. AND he definitely knew that we were sharing seats! We were dead center and the spot light was shining on us alot! Celine had such a goofy smile when she came to our side because she knew our group would go insane! If it was possible to fall in love with Celine any more, then tonight was the night . Just wait until you see the videos!!! Somone told Brittany that we were lucky to be at this show because alot of the footage would be on the DVD!! One thing that was super special to me was this:In Denver (the show right before Omaha) I had bracelets for Elise, Mary Lou, and Celine. They were each in idividual boxes with ribbons on them. Elise's and Mary Lou's were black with lots of beads.. and Celine's was purple. I attached a note to each box explaining the purpose. It basically said that even though they were backupsingers (for elise and marylou) -they were still greatly appreciated. And I had seen so much of the world thanks to this tour but unfortuantly there were so many other fans out there who couldnt see as much as I had. Infact, there were MANY fans out there who wishes they could be at the last show with us. So each bead on the bracelet represented a fan around the world who couldnt share the arena with us Thursday night in Omaha. I told them to wear them during the last show to bring us all together! It was really sweet! I said the same thing along the lines for Celines. Unfortuantly I couldn't ever get to a security guard or anyone to give them to them in Denver. THANKFULLY, at the very end Aaron came back out and I stopped him and asked if he could PLLEASE find a way to give the bracelets to them. I didnt have high hopes but i was just happy to have them out of my hands! THEN- Last night in Omaha, I was standing watching Celine come into the arena and there passs by Elise and Mary Lou WEARING THE BRACELETS!!! If you notice, they havent worn anything on their wrists all tour so this was soo amazing for me! They really understood the meaning of it all and so each of you who werent there, you were. If that makes sense?! Then, at the end of the show we got to the end where Celine would be leaving and as Elise walked through I tried to get her attention to tell her thank you and tell her I was the one who gave the bracelets.. but she walked by sooo fast. I caught Mary Lou though. I said "you wore them! I'm the one who sent the bracelets" and she turned and grabbed me!!! She said "omg, we are so lucky to have people like you!" (or something along those lines) and she held my hand so tight and thanked me. It was an incredible feeling to see and hear that. It was soooo awsome to watch them the whole show with my bracelets on. Unfortuantly, Celine didnt wear hers but thats okay! She probably didn't get it in time because she was gone gone gone by the time I gave the boxes to Aaron! I Just wanted to share that story with you all who werent there! =) I <3 you all! Oh my goodness!!! your story with bracelets...I was reading and imageing all that what met you in this short time-just wonderfull!! I'm so happy for you!!!! When Celine was in Poland I threw her plushy,red heart with gold inscription "Kocham Cię"( I love you) She kisses this heart, waved to me and smile and I felt then that I can die with the smile on my face I'm sure that Celine have your bracelet and she's happy for it... Hugs from Poland Quote "when you half way up You always half way down"
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:52 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 03:52 PM don't forget the deadline for submitting your pictures to the World Tour Video project is this Sunday hurry hurry Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
zoea2812 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:02 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:02 PM Wow, I thought that idea for the bracelets was amazing. Thankyou for that. I so wish i could have gone to more of Celine's concerts, I only managed to get to one, but the experience was amazing. I hope to meet up with some of my Celine friends if Celine goes back to Vegas Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
celinesbabeinchrist Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:05 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:05 PM Is Ramona the one who was in the A NEW DAY DVD fan thing. The one who saw Celine like over 80 times and Celine was like " there are other shows in vegas". or something like that? I w ish I could have seen her that much. One could dream. Quote
kathyc25 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:18 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:18 PM Thanks so much for the reviews and thank you so much for the video Edwin!! I added you and pretty much everyone else there that commented, I`m KatCraigMusic...I hope you all don`t mind...everyone on this forum is so sweet and again I`m so happy to be a part of it! Chelsey your post made me cry what a beautiful, thoughtful gesture!! That is so incredibly sweet! I`m so sad its over...I`ve met some amazing people and had some really incredible experiences through this tour that I`ll never forget. Thanks to Celine and her team, and of course all of you guys here!! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
roubaix Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:24 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:24 PM One of the neatest parts from last night was when she left - walking across the main floor through an aisle, she stopped and shook hands, gave hugs and really gave her love to the fans. It was pretty amazing. You don't see that from many artists these days! Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:33 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:33 PM Is Ramona the one who was in the A NEW DAY DVD fan thing. The one who saw Celine like over 80 times and Celine was like " there are other shows in vegas". or something like that? I w ish I could have seen her that much. One could dream. That's her. Quote
Timster Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:48 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:48 PM This sounded like an amazing concert! And our great forum got some good promotion too! I can't wait to see videos!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.