thatgirlmeghan Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:04 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:04 PM I wonder if anyone recorded the concert. Anyone know? Quote
reamary Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:24 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:24 PM Those are some amazing videos! It would've been so amazing to be there!! Oh and the finale was so touching, just thinking that it was the final show of the tour, and seeing her crying. Though she must be glad to finally have the well deserved break, there are always two sides in everything. I wish I could go back in time and that it was June 2008 again.. Well one thing is for sure, if Céline is going back to Vegas in 2010, I have to be able to save up money to get there!!!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
zoea2812 Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:29 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:29 PM And me. I have already started saving up Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
coco Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:42 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:42 PM OMG, I wasn't there, but seing the videos from the very last concert makes me cry like a baby lol. Thank you all for the videos,the links and the reviews Quote
zoea2812 Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:45 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:45 PM I know. I cant stop watching the videos and when I see Celine cry, it makes me feel like crying. I hate seeing Celine upset Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:11 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:11 PM i have just come back home and finally watch everything!what a night! Celine is the besti cannot describe my words.... je ne toi oublie pas! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
roubaix Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:24 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:24 PM Fantastic seeing all the clips again! I feel like I am still there! For those who have asked, her voice was in top form. She sounded fantastic! I want to go again tonight! LOL Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
celinedream Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:26 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:26 PM the OMAHA song...rehearsed or not???? after watching this video i'm leaning towards no...it sounds and feels just so spontaneous. pure Celineness at its best I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Teodora Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:27 PM I just watched the video of the end, with everybody hugging and kissing and Celine crying How emotional and beautiful! Takes me back to the last concert of AND Quote
celinedream Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:40 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:40 PM i was thinking of that too..she didn't cry as much in Vegas did she...i don't think she even cried at all.. Maybe she was holding back the tears because RC was there...i dont think he was in Omaha so there you go Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Claudette Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:52 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:52 PM the OMAHA song...rehearsed or not???? after watching this video i'm leaning towards no...it sounds and feels just so spontaneous. pure Celineness at its best I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! I've been wondering the same thing... It looks like she made it up and the band followed her. Love her! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CelineDion'sBestFanEver Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:05 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:05 PM i found this on youtube like an hour after u uploaded it and i was laughing so hard at you !! so dont worry edwin, it gave me a laugh -kelsie Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! The battery in my camera died before this was over. I hope someone else was able to capture it as well. Ay-O-ma-ma-ha (Incomplete)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA Quote they say i let my heartmake up my mindhttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/40/l_5529f49d04894fcda87b37fce10fb8a9.pngthat's why i'll never say goodbye
Teodora Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:08 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:08 PM i was thinking of that too..she didn't cry as much in Vegas did she...i don't think she even cried at all.. Maybe she was holding back the tears because RC was there...i dont think he was in Omaha so there you go Oh, she did cry in Vegas too! Quite a lot. But no one was allowed cameras of any kind in there, so the official photos don't really show it, but I remember seeing her crying there just as much, if not more. Quote
jmm29 Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:28 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:28 PM (edited) Alright, here are some hilarious videos from the afterparty. Jello Shots:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9pbXA242I...re=channel_page Singing Taking Chances:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDC_nGSHEs...re=channel_page Singing IACBTMN:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page The Lobby:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page Celine would be soooo proud!!! Hope you all enjoy. Edited February 28, 2009 at 08:28 PM by jmm29 Quote Jennifer
nano Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:56 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:56 PM omg..you guys are CRAAAAAZEH!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CelineRox Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:58 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:58 PM (edited) Just adding to this thread on my lay overs. I'm in Seattle now. Those of you anxiously awaiting videos and more photos - they're coming. Most of us had long flights and road trips home, so don't worry, they're on their way!!! Here's a picture of Celine as she exited Qwest Center. The look on her face says it all. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/outrageous506/P1020576.jpg ..this was seconds before she said goodbye to each of us :cry: Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End I hope it works, ENJOY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1 I hope you don't mind I took the liberty to upload it on youtube for all the people who have trouble with megaupload or their internet speed is just not as fast as it sould be prepare your Kleenex Thanks so much for this Just a few pics....more stuff to come when I'm not delirious! love this one Kim!!!! Edited February 28, 2009 at 09:00 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
CelineDion'sBestFanEver Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:00 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:00 PM wish i was still there then but OMGGGGG I LOVE THEM ALL!!! esp ramona in the lobby...but yeah i miss singing with everyoneee!! only group of girls i can do that with that passionately LOL cuz other friends like her but its nothng as amazing as everyone else that was there!!! Alright, here are some hilarious videos from the afterparty. Jello Shots:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9pbXA242I...re=channel_page Singing Taking Chances:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDC_nGSHEs...re=channel_page Singing IACBTMN:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page The Lobby:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page Celine would be soooo proud!!! Hope you all enjoy. Quote they say i let my heartmake up my mindhttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/40/l_5529f49d04894fcda87b37fce10fb8a9.pngthat's why i'll never say goodbye
kwright Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:10 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:10 PM Sorry, I have a feeling this will be long! So I finally made it back. I can’t believe we still made that trip, it was over 23 hours of a drive for me but let me just say it was TOTALLY worth it. We literally arrived in Omaha right before Celine’s arrival. We had barely enough time to get some-what ready and then head on over to the arena to greet her! It was FREAKING COLDDDDD. And the arena guards were not very nice and kept making us move farther and farther away from the arena, but eventually we just stood our ground and waited for our girl to arrive . The news crew then showed up and shot the whole group for a bit, and then before ya knew it Celine was arriving! They even rolled down their window all the way, which was crazy in that weather, I wasn’t expecting it! You could clearly see her and Rene though, and she waved to everybody the whole time. She’s so cute! So next we all head back to the hotel to get ready for the big show . I had a bunch of mixed emotions, which was the weirdest feeling. I decided that I wasn’t going to take any pictures or videos because I just wanted to watch the show and take it all in. I am so glad that I did, because I don’t feel like I missed one thing! Kim and I found out the day before we were leaving that we were actually sitting together on the floor row 1 dead center! It was so cool to have the spotlight shining down on the floor with Celine standing right above us. She looked like a true angel. The whole concert was amazing, Celine was so on and very goofy and you could tell she just wanted to take it all in. I LOVED the Omaha song, it took me forever to learn but I finally got the hang of it haha. She was so cute when she was doing laps around the stage and at the end collapsing right in front of us. That’s when we all decided to rush the stage and that was the best feeling ever, seeing her right there in front of us. She was so nice and generous taking all of our gifts, as well as making fun of our flowers haha. They did look pretty sad looking . So she took all of our gifts and high-fived us all which I absolutely loved! The rest of the concert was so much fun, every time Celine came over to our side we went absolutely nuts. We stood pretty much the whole entire show, and thanks to Brittany and Chelsey for sneaking up and this amazingly cute couple next to us, because all of us together standing the whole time made all the people stop complaining because they knew they weren’t going to win. At one point, I think it was during LCMM or RDMH where Celine turned to come to our side and just had this cute little smile and laugh because she knew every time she would walk to our side that it was going to be crazy! So at the very end, during MHWGO, our group decided to head towards the back so we could see Celine exit. Inside I felt bad because I feel like Celine expected us to be there front row still when she came up to sing, but it was definitely worth it in the end when we got to see her before she exited. Our group was the last ones on the floor for Celine to say goodbye too, and it was such a bittersweet moment. The minute she saw us she just recognized us all and took her time to make sure she met all of us. My moment was so special to me, when she grabbed my hand and just held it and looked into my eyes. It felt like it lasted a whole 30 seconds even though I know it didn’t, but just seeing her talk with her eyes made my heart melt. All I could get out was “Thank You Celine”, but it was so quiet, I barely got it out. But like I said, it’s like she just knew and gave me this smile before she moved on to the rest of the girls. I’ll never forget it. <3 Afterwards we all went back to the Hilton to start the crazy night of pizza and jello shots in honor of our girl haha. We got a couple warnings from the hotel and almost got kicked out but it was so much fun just relaxing and having a good time with all of the girls afterwards! You guys are crazyyyy! So some of my goals for the whole tour, were to be able to go up to the stage and to see Celine before she exited. Having those both come true, and experiencing it with an amazing group of friends just made it a thousand times better. I can’t even thank you enough for creating this forum for all of us to come together. You are all amazing people, and I am so grateful to have had the chance to meet many of you. I keep telling myself that this isn’t the end, and it’s just the beginning of so many more crazy and fun times. It’s been such an adventure from the beginning of the tour until the very end. So much has happened, things I never even thought were possible. I came into this thinking I would meet some cool people that just shared a common interest. Instead, I found a family of friends that are so accepting and truly understand everyone’s passion and love for Celine. I love you all so much, and I just want you all to know that you have added so much more happiness and love into my life. I’ve never felt so close to friends this way before, I mean just meeting people for the first time, but it seems like we’d been friends forever. Thank you for that! You guys are great, love you all! Katelyn Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
celinevegas Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:21 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:21 PM Alright, here are some hilarious videos from the afterparty. Jello Shots:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9pbXA242I...re=channel_page Singing Taking Chances:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDC_nGSHEs...re=channel_page Singing IACBTMN:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page The Lobby:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page Celine would be soooo proud!!! Hope you all enjoy. You are funny the girls and completely of another world, when we look at your videos!I want of shared it with you!!!! I would have so much to love!We love you all!!!!!!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
celinevegas Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:25 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:25 PM (edited) wish i was still there then but OMGGGGG I LOVE THEM ALL!!! esp ramona in the lobby...but yeah i miss singing with everyoneee!! only group of girls i can do that with that passionately LOL cuz other friends like her but its nothng as amazing as everyone else that was there!!! Alright, here are some hilarious videos from the afterparty. Jello Shots:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9pbXA242I...re=channel_page Singing Taking Chances:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDC_nGSHEs...re=channel_page Singing IACBTMN:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page The Lobby:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page Celine would be soooo proud!!! Hope you all enjoy.I too, like this video!!! I laughed during all this passage!!Grow push I the girls!!! LOL!!! CUTE RAMONA AND GIRLYYYYYY!!!Love YOUuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Edited February 28, 2009 at 09:26 PM by celinevegas Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
nano Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:26 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:26 PM Thank you for the review, Katelyn! I'm so glad some of the biggest fans attended the last concert.You made the final concert special to her...it was a perfect ending to the world tour! way to go, girls!!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
reamary Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:34 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:34 PM Just adding to this thread on my lay overs. I'm in Seattle now. Those of you anxiously awaiting videos and more photos - they're coming. Most of us had long flights and road trips home, so don't worry, they're on their way!!! Here's a picture of Celine as she exited Qwest Center. The look on her face says it all. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/outrageous506/P1020576.jpg ..this was seconds before she said goodbye to each of us Aaw... So at the very end, during MHWGO, our group decided to head towards the back so we could see Celine exit. Inside I felt bad because I feel like Celine expected us to be there front row still when she came up to sing, but it was definitely worth it in the end when we got to see her before she exited. Our group was the last ones on the floor for Celine to say goodbye too, and it was such a bittersweet moment. The minute she saw us she just recognized us all and took her time to make sure she met all of us. My moment was so special to me, when she grabbed my hand and just held it and looked into my eyes. It felt like it lasted a whole 30 seconds even though I know it didn’t, but just seeing her talk with her eyes made my heart melt. All I could get out was “Thank You Celine”, but it was so quiet, I barely got it out. But like I said, it’s like she just knew and gave me this smile before she moved on to the rest of the girls. I’ll never forget it. <3 Oh you're so lucky!! I believe your heart really must have melted... Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
nano Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:49 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:49 PM (edited) lol..I just realized that since my pic is in the collage (group pic from Celineville)...I was at the Omaha concert too. How cool! Edited February 28, 2009 at 09:50 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:55 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:55 PM Alright, here are some hilarious videos from the afterparty. Jello Shots:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9pbXA242I...re=channel_page Singing Taking Chances:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDC_nGSHEs...re=channel_page Singing IACBTMN:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page The Lobby:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page Celine would be soooo proud!!! Hope you all enjoy. HI GIRLS! Maybe TOO MUCH SUGAR on jello shots?....LOL!...(ohhhh what´s that????????? LOL ) You all rock! SO HILARIOUS! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Shaun Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:56 PM (edited) The reviews. the pictures and the videos are all amazing people. Well done and THANK YOU!!! I love the way Celine improvises and goes off the "script" in this concert and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that you girls got up close to her and told her how you all met at this forum because of her, all that and during a concert!! I was emotional watching it never mind how you must've been actually doing it! Well done. It's the stuff dreams are made of!!1 I can't believe that's the tour over though. It doesn't seem like that long ago we were all talking about the end of "A New Day..." and yet here we are 130+ concerts later talking about the end of the "Taking Chances World Tour." And what a tour it was eh. To refer to the openiing tour video - South Africa, Japan, UK, France, Ireland, Denmark, Austrailia, the USA and SO SO many more. What an incredible tour filled with so many wonderful moments. It's been a joy following it all with you here. Edited February 28, 2009 at 09:56 PM by Shaun Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
hellmeister Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:22 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:22 PM (edited) Let me start by saying that I am so sad, I don't know what to do with myself I was a part of the 23 hour road trip to Omaha... oh wow. It was mass insanity with so many people crammed in one car but we worked it baby!!! Even though we got a $200 speeding ticket, which is due on Celine's Birthday!! Somehow we started off with our arrival time being at 2:30 pm but because of so many stops practically skid into the parking lot just in time for Celine to arrive. It was FUNK NASTY cold outside and the security guards were atrocious. They kept pushing us further away from the entrance and at one point a cop told us that we could be arrested "especially THAT one" [pointing to Ramona, hahahahha] The news crew was there and they got us singing Taking Chances and holding the banner. When Celine came she rolled down to window to wave to us. I say it was worth the sub-zero temps and wind burned cheeks! We all ran back to the hotel room to get ready and then went to the Arena. Chelsey and I had 13th row in one of the side sections on the floor. Before the show started we got to chat with Barnev and I got to see Patrick. When I was stranded in the hotel in Denver, crying because my plane was delayed, he showed up out of nowhere and made it all better. He gave me a huge hug and said "this is your good luck hug, I know you will make it" So, I saw him and he goes "Hey, there you are! You made it!!" yay!!! Chelsey and I also got to take a pic with Maman Dion, she was so cute!! All we could think to say was "Photo?? Merci." After that everyone started to do the way and scream for Celine so Chelsey and I made our way to where she was coming in and stood right in the front to watch. That was the first time I have ever experienced that!! wowo!! EVERYONE else was sitting front row, which made us sad because we wanted to be able to experience the last show with them. Soooo, we found these two empty seats that were 2nd row on the opposite side from us and then after Celine's opening speech we just kind of.... walked to the front. I have to say something about her opening speech. She was so intimate with us. You could tell that she was very emotional. She said "I know I can talk all night, I'm a talker.." and then she started playing with the bottom of her dress and said " I'm nervous, first of all... I want you to know, I am nervous." then she started playing with her mic and said "I am a little sad and I am very happy." - it was so... I don't know... special. It just pulled at my heart and I love her for being so open all of the time. My absolute favorite thing she did was singing the "Ay-O-ma-ma" song. She sang it once to us and then had this look like 'oh my gosh, this is FANTASTIC!" and then she did laps around the stage getting us all to sing with her. Then band played along and at the end she collapsed in laughter right in front of us, hhahahah. She was so friggin CUTE! ahhhh!! I want to say that I am so eternally grateful that Kim and Katelyn let me sit between them and on their laps - thank you thank you!!! Celine was, was, dazzling, marvelous, outstanding!! Our front row was SO loud and pumped the entire time that she couldn't help but to laugh at us. We were singing and screaming, clapping.... going nuts. Each time that she came she played up to us which was super exciting When she came up for EOM, trying to be all serious, we were all yelling at the top of our lungs and she started to giggle and it was THE CUTEST thing EVER. There are no words to describe how incredible it was to be so close to her, to feel such passion and energy. Practically everyone from the forum was able to go to the stage to give Celine gifts; I know... the forum rocks!! When our side went to the stage, we gave her some flowers that went on the 23 hour car ride with us so they looked a little busted, and she goes "This flowers been dancing..." [shakes it around' "It needs some water put in it!!" We stood up there for a good bit and Celine let us talk in the mic and then she gave us all high-fives and then we went back to our seats. She definitely knew we were all there for her, her most devout fans. During MHWGO all of us went to the back so that we could get in line to hug her goodbye. This is where it all fell apart for me. As soon as she started to sing my eyes got all teary and when it got to the ending part "YOU'RE HEEAAAR, there's NOTHING... " oh god, I lost it. I started crying uncontrollably, sobbing. Thank goodness Chelsey was there next to me because I was about to just fall in the floor. When she was done singing she said thank you and goodbye. She was so emotional, crying in the floor, hugging her crew and dancers. Before she got off the stage she did the "Ay-O-ma-ma" song one more time with us all. I couldn't even function to sing the song - though it was the perfect way to end. She came through the crowd and our front row section were the last ones in line. She stopped at each one of us, one hand in ours, one on our face, and said "thank you so much, thank you." awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. god. I can't believe it is over. BUT - that is not the end!! After the show we had the most kick arse after party!! On our way back to the room all of us walked together and sang "OOo I wanna dance with somebody!" really loudly and danced the whole way - pretty sure Omaha hates us! We went to our suite at the hilton where we all drank jello shots, Amaretto Sours, we danced... rolled around in the floor... laughed... sang Celine songs at the top of our lungs [ and after almost getting kicked out] A group of us made our way to the lobby. We kept the party going there and then finally crashed around 3:30 a.m. ........... the goodbyes were sad........ One short note about the ride home - we were like a bunch of crazy bipolar Celine fans. We would all be singing and happy one minute and then crying our eyes out the next. wow. It was so extraordinary to have been a part of this all. I have friendships, experiences, and memories that will forever be a part of who I am. Thank you for everything, from everyone. Je t'aime Celine. I will miss you. xx Britt tehehe Edited February 28, 2009 at 10:33 PM by hellmeister Quote
Jay718 Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM Thank you everyone for sharing your Omaha stories and events. What a wonderful expereince and I am elated for all of you! What do you say, to 2010? J Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
hellmeister Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:31 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:31 PM (edited) Here are some pics that I took Edited February 28, 2009 at 10:33 PM by hellmeister Quote
celinevegas Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:33 PM Posted February 28, 2009 at 10:33 PM And if we gave ourselves all produce you in 2010???!!!!!! :w00t: :clap: Come on!!!!!!! I imagine that some people have already thought of it?! I would love still met by the sensational persons, it already misses me and I look forward to seeing again it the others also... Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.