Koolan Posted February 28, 2009 at 01:56 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 01:56 AM So happy to see how all of you represented the forum. Yay for getting a plug on the news and during the concert. Anyone have that on video? I can't believe it's all over now. Chelsey, that's such a sweet idea with the bracelets. Thank you for thinking of us. And that collage looks wonderful as well. PS Christine: it won't be easy to find a replacement. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Edwin Posted February 28, 2009 at 01:59 AM Author Posted February 28, 2009 at 01:59 AM How come there are hardly any videos on YouTube? I was expecting loads by now lol!I have these coming. IDAN, TCH (Incomplete, I was on the smaller memory card and it became full ) EOM, ABM, SOL and FA. I posted two already and I couldn't take any more ater FA Also remember a lot of forum people traveled a long time to get here so give them time to go home, settle in and then post their photos and recordings Can one of the mods/admins embed the IA video. I like knowing how many clicks came from here Quote
manatee78 Posted February 28, 2009 at 02:25 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 02:25 AM I wasn't sure how to edit my earlier post, so I'm posting again. Here's "Power of Love," courtesy of Jena. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvGwQ8SEbc Quote
Koolan Posted February 28, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 02:32 AM I wasn't sure how to edit my earlier post, so I'm posting again. Here's "Power of Love," courtesy of Jena. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvGwQ8SEbcThanks and to the forum. Did you find us from the tv report? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
clbmed02 Posted February 28, 2009 at 02:48 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 02:48 AM Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End I hope it works, ENJOY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1 Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
QueenCeline Posted February 28, 2009 at 03:08 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 03:08 AM LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the end!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!! :D Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
clbmed02 Posted February 28, 2009 at 03:14 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 03:14 AM Alone http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8FQ444QU Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
celinedream Posted February 28, 2009 at 03:42 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 03:42 AM (edited) ok downloading THE END thanks Christine it's over 200 MB Jen the collage OMG thank you so much!!!!!!!! after looking closer i realized i'm in it!! with my mexican flag yay!! it feels so unreal Celine actually got it and you guys talked to her about it. I can't wait to see that video like someone posted earlier...there are no words to describe this whole experience....there just aren't edit: i just finished watching Christine's video of the end. OMD!!! i read the reviews...but really watching it is a WHOLE OTHER THING......Celine was really really emotional....geeeeee i feel like I love her even more!!! you need to see these screen caps ...she's so goofy : and emotional ones: Christine are you planning on uploading it on youtube?? Edited February 28, 2009 at 04:14 AM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Lucie Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:12 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:12 AM whoohoo Christine!! you must have finally gotten home and the videos are working!! I got no review since I'm jetlagged and tired and took three planes to get home but if anyone videoed the end when she walked out, I would love you forever if you uploaded it. Erin and I caught her at the end Quote facebook // twitter
concertjunkie Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:19 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:19 AM Thanks everyone for the stories, pics, videos. It was sooooo tough being at work today and wanting to read this thread all day!!!!!!!!!!! I, too, am very proud to be a member here and to have met some amazing people who are so dear!!! The collage idea was a great one! I'm sure we'll be hearing much more from the fans who are traveling many, many hours to get home from Omaha!!! From everything I've read here today, I feel confident that Celine felt all of the love that was poured out to her in the Quest Center last night!!!! As much as she will enjoy the break, I'm sure the ending of the Tour is very bittersweet to her just as it is to all of us!!!!! Loved your review Jenn.....what a special moment you all had with her at the end of the show when she walked through the crowd!!!! Loved the pics Christine! Everyone please keep all of the reviews and pics coming!!!!!!!! Thanks again to everyone for their posts!!! Sandra Quote "When you see a live artist, every night is different. We make jokes, we dance differently, we cry sometimes. Sometimes we suffer and when we suffer we are naked and they've never seen you before like that and they respond". ----Celine "They go crazy for you because they know you're true. People are very honest when they come to see their favorite artist but when they see something very special and unique about you, something that they didn't expect, they're willing to give another 10 years of their love to you". ----Celine
jmm29 Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:25 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:25 AM (edited) Just adding to this thread on my lay overs. I'm in Seattle now. Those of you anxiously awaiting videos and more photos - they're coming. Most of us had long flights and road trips home, so don't worry, they're on their way!!! Here's a picture of Celine as she exited Qwest Center. The look on her face says it all. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/outrageous506/P1020576.jpg ..this was seconds before she said goodbye to each of us Edited February 28, 2009 at 04:27 AM by jmm29 Quote Jennifer
roubaix Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:31 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:31 AM Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End I hope it works, ENJOY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1 Fantastic! Just like last night! THANK YOU! Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
Allie Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:34 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:34 AM Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End I hope it works, ENJOY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1 omg sad thank you for uploading though! Quote
nicki_celine_fan Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:46 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 04:46 AM Hey guys! I just joined the forum today. I was at the Omaha concert and I also saw Celine at one of her last shows in Vegas. She is just amazing and such an entertainer. Here's the big question:Do you really think Celine will NEVER tour again? I really hope not! After last night I don't think I will ever get enough. I think last night was even better than Vegas, probably because I knew it was the very last show. Thanks for the pics and videos! Quote
celinedream Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:01 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:01 AM (edited) Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End I hope it works, ENJOY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1 I hope you don't mind I took the liberty to upload it on youtube for all the people who have trouble with megaupload or their internet speed is just not as fast as it sould be prepare your Kleenex Edited February 28, 2009 at 05:03 AM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Charles Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:06 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:06 AM thank you... hope there will be a special dvd or something sort about this last concert Quote
stevethefan Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:09 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:09 AM Just adding to this thread on my lay overs. I'm in Seattle now. Those of you anxiously awaiting videos and more photos - they're coming. Most of us had long flights and road trips home, so don't worry, they're on their way!!! Here's a picture of Celine as she exited Qwest Center. The look on her face says it all. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/outrageous506/P1020576.jpg ..this was seconds before she said goodbye to each of us That picture really DOES say it all. Thanks everyone for all the great photos, collages and videos (I'm still waiting to see the video though). Quote
concertjunkie Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:16 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:16 AM Hey guys! I just joined the forum today. I was at the Omaha concert and I also saw Celine at one of her last shows in Vegas. She is just amazing and such an entertainer. Here's the big question:Do you really think Celine will NEVER tour again? I really hope not! After last night I don't think I will ever get enough. I think last night was even better than Vegas, probably because I knew it was the very last show. Thanks for the pics and videos! Welcome Nicki....this is a GREAT place to meet friends and everyone is very WELCOMING.....awesome that you got to be at the last show!!!! Thanks for posting! Sandra Quote "When you see a live artist, every night is different. We make jokes, we dance differently, we cry sometimes. Sometimes we suffer and when we suffer we are naked and they've never seen you before like that and they respond". ----Celine "They go crazy for you because they know you're true. People are very honest when they come to see their favorite artist but when they see something very special and unique about you, something that they didn't expect, they're willing to give another 10 years of their love to you". ----Celine
Tyler1991 Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:37 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:37 AM The Alone video was great! Thanks!!! Quote
stevethefan Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:39 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:39 AM Wow I just watched that video of the end of the show! It was very touching. Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:40 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:40 AM Thank you Jimena for uploading on YouTube - thank you for thinking of those of us with awful connections. I'm going to miss her & everyone so much... :cry: We're so lucky to have our little support group here! I love you all. Quote
celinedream Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:50 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 05:50 AM (edited) you're welcome Ashley...i remember when my internet speed was awful and well...i understand you... I just saw the My Love video it's on Christine's facebook OMD!!! the girls gave Celine the heart shaped sunglasses I can't believe my eyes!! last Monday when we went for lunch at Nickels Sarah told me about this plan to give them to Celine ....and now watching Celine wearing them it's like soooooo amazing WOW you girls rockkkkkkkkkkk Edited February 28, 2009 at 05:52 AM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:23 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:23 AM you're welcome Ashley...i remember when my internet speed was awful and well...i understand you... I just saw the My Love video it's on Christine's facebook OMD!!! the girls gave Celine the heart shaped sunglasses I can't believe my eyes!! last Monday when we went for lunch at Nickels Sarah told me about this plan to give them to Celine ....and now watching Celine wearing them it's like soooooo amazing WOW you girls rockkkkkkkkkkk Hello JIme! can you share this vid PLEASE! of course with permission from Christine... THANKS! TERE Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
hazard211 Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:37 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:37 AM (edited) I just got home after taking 3 long plane rides so tomorrow Ill post up my vids and pics. WOW Celine being in Oma-ha was AMAZING! I feel so greatful to have been so close to her outside and go up to the stage with everyone else to give her flowers and cards. Edited February 28, 2009 at 06:38 AM by hazard211 Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Shesings2me Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:47 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 06:47 AM Wow, Wow, and more WOW!!!! It's nice to be in the collage, but even more of a blessing to watch all of you proud forum members doing it up right with Celine. She felt your love x a million and it showed in her energy and enthusiasm...how immensely special for all of you! To everyone who made this past year survivable for me...thank you from the bottom of my heart. Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:54 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 07:54 AM Oh I can't even watch that ending video all the way through. So sad. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
ssbutterfly Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:33 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:33 AM Here's IDAN. Sorry, I got a bit bouncy for a minute, so parts are a little shaky. It's nearly impossible to stand still in the presence of Celine!! Quote
Ccile Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:37 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 08:37 AM Thanks for sharing all those videos!!! The finale was so touching!!!! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
KimboCosmo Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:01 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:01 AM Ok, I JUST got home from Omaha...LOL I'm serious now...if someone will help me get my vids on here...they are .mov files...then I will post them from this show....THEY ARE GOOD! I have the ENTIRE opening speech, and it was so good! Very clear too I'll work on that on my off days coming up....after I sleep now. LOL I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Thanks for the BEST 2 months of my ENTIRE LIFE! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:12 AM Posted February 28, 2009 at 09:12 AM Just a few pics....more stuff to come when I'm not delirious! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.