Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

His glance will always speak to me... :blushing1:

Thanks !:)

 

That or she carries glasses and really cute and delirious! :sofunny: :P

Edited by celinevegas

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."

" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France

5 July 2008 Nice France

16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA

22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA

01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA

10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA

9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)

10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA

15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

 

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg

Posted (edited)
Here are some pics that I took :)

 

post-14610-1235860300_thumb.jpg

 

post-14610-1235860128_thumb.jpg

 

post-14610-1235860160_thumb.jpg

 

post-14610-1235860226_thumb.jpg

 

post-14610-1235860258_thumb.jpg

 

Céline is so funny! Love the first picture and the third one.

Thank you, the pics are great.

Edited by martele
"Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
Posted (edited)
OMD! The Hilton after party pictures are great! Beware of those jello shots though. The last time I had those (they were with Vodka) I was only going to have a few. Well a few turned into about ten! :laugh: Jello + alcohol = insanity. :giggle: Edited by stevethefan
Posted
She is amazing...thank you everyone for the reviews. I wish I could have been there!
Posted
Alright, here are some hilarious videos from the afterparty.

 

Jello Shots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9pbXA242I...re=channel_page

 

Singing Taking Chances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDC_nGSHEs...re=channel_page

 

Singing IACBTMN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page

 

The Lobby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgg-eb6qTzw...re=channel_page

 

Celine would be soooo proud!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: Hope you all enjoy.

CelineManiacs!! :silly: :sofunny:

 

Thanks for the detailed review, Katelyn and Britt. :clapping:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Does anyone have My Love from the concert?
Posted
aaaawwwwww!! thanks for all the reviews and videos, sounds like an unbelievable show, just makes me sooooo sad I wasn't there!! yay to all the girls who gave the forum a shoutout! i love you for that! great after party too, I don't know if I ever would have made it to bed. The hardest thing is coming down from the all too well known celine-high, we're all there right now!

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears

Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Let it shatter the walls for a new sun

A new day has come......

Posted

For those of you who had a hard time with security, you're not alone. The guys working security at the Qwest Center are all guys who failed the police officer exam so this is the best they can do, LOL.

 

Every show I go to I see them giving someone a hard time in or outside, I'm glad you gave them hell! :P

 

Thanks again to everyone for all the photos and videos - keep them coming!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
Posted

I need to change my signature photo. It still has the date of when Celine was supposed to be here in Omaha the first time!

 

:jump:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
Posted

I am still uploading videos but i have two so far,

 

The WAVE while waiting for Celine, Was a great crowd!

 

The opening speach:

 

More to come hopefully

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpg

Phenomenal Woman

Posted
I had 8 Jell-O shots LOL! And a Ameretto Sour!!! I felt good :D

 

Eight! :o :laugh:

 

That Amaretto Sour sounds like it would be good. :msn-tongue:

Posted

Vegas!

 

Celine wants us to remember Ay Om ma ma Ha! So anyone going to Vegas needs to get the crowd singing it!

It can be the SPECIAL Celine song now!

:D

 

She'd LOVE it!!!

Wake up everybody no more sleeping in bed

No more backward thinking time for thinking ahead

The world has changed so very much

From what it used to be

There is so much hatred war and poverty

Wake up all the teachers time to teach a new way

Maybe then they'll listen to what you have to say

Cause they're the ones who's coming up and the world is in their hands

When you teach the children teach them the best you can.

The world won't get no better if we just let it be

The world won't get no better we gotta change it

So make a change www.thehungersite.com

http://i38.tinypic.com/i72wyq.jpg

Gracias a mi amiga, Emily!

Posted
I just want to say that this concert was absolutely amazing in every way! I'm so blessed to have been able to go. I've met so many wonderful people on the forum and I had such an amazing time with all of them in Omaha. I still can't believe that I sat front row and that Jen and I were able to give her our collage that we made. It was such a special moment. I'm so glad that Chelsey and Brittany were able to come sit with me, Jen, Kim, and Katelyn on the front row because that made the concert that much more awesome! Celine was so amazingly wonderful that I don't have words to describe her. She was so beautiful and she made this concert so special. The after party at the Hilton was awesome (I'm just glad that we didn't get kicked out!) and I had so much fun with everyone there. I miss all you girls and can't wait to see you again!
Posted (edited)
I can't wait to see "All By Myself"

anybody record this song???

Sip!! I was waiting for all my videos to complete before I posted the links but there are some major network slowdowns today :( But ABM is finished :clap: Still got some more coming ;-)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiOVgqcpG8w

Edited by Edwin
Posted

Thank you all for the wonderful stories, photos and videos. It seems our forum was well-represented! I wish I could have been there with all of you!

 

I was so lucky to attend 4 shows on this tour, and each one was absolutely amazing. I have memories which will last a lifetime! As Celine said, this is not the end - it is the beginning of a new and exciting chapter...one that will are all fortunate enough to be a part of.

 

Here's to Celine having all of her dreams realized and to a future that looks bright!!!

Posted

First I want to say I had an amazing time in Omaha, met so many ppl that were great. I will never forget this experience. Seeing Celine's finale was wonderful. I want to thank all of you here that went and let me join in on the news interview and waiting out in the bitter cold, trying not to get arrested lol, it was a blast and you guys didn't have to let me join since I just joined this site a few days ago.

 

Thanks, Teresa

Posted (edited)
An article from the Omaha news!! The forum and members mentioned :clap:

Proposed Merger has music fans talking

 

 

:clap: :clap: Britt & Katelyn!! :wub:

 

 

To everyone who didn't know - they were trying to get us to discuss this in the windy cold just SECONDS before Celine's vehicle drove by. :sofunny: Ramona even told them to come back later!!! :rofl:

Edited by jmm29
Jennifer
Posted

I want her to record the "AY-OH-MA-MA-HA" song in her next album! hahahaha

 

Seriouslly, it sounds very good!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

i am going to write my painfully long review of the show tomorrow, i am about to die of sleep deprivation. I got back home at 7 am this morning and had to work 1230 till 9.. errr. BUT, here is a very dark video of Celine coming into the arena..

OF COURSE.. Britt and i ran back to where everyone was crowding around and made friends really fast with the production manager Rick Mooney.. such a nice guy! =)

 

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

Posted
i am going to write my painfully long review of the show tomorrow, i am about to die of sleep deprivation. I got back home at 7 am this morning and had to work 1230 till 9.. errr. BUT, here is a very dark video of Celine coming into the arena..

OF COURSE.. Britt and i ran back to where everyone was crowding around and made friends really fast with the production manager Rick Mooney.. such a nice guy! =)

 

 

 

yay! I can't wait. Great video too, and your bracelet idea is amazing, very unique, which makes a difference when it comes to gifts for performers. I need to see a show with you girls since you know how to make contacts with the staff so easily, I always get too intimidated and nervous to talk to them too much, but then again, they are the ones that make things happen.

Congrats on you wonderful trip to Ay-O-ma-ma-ha! :clap: :clap:

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears

Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Let it shatter the walls for a new sun

A new day has come......

Posted
Chelsey you are a genius!! And an angel too :) that idea for the bracelets was unique ...thanks for thinking of all of us who couldn't be there last night.

 

OMG!! The video from the Omaha news!! All you guys are famous I spotted Marne with her aussie flag too!! way to goooo :clap: i'm sorry they spelled Elisa's name wrong and the newst host said it's celineforum.com (not celinedionforum.com) but hey what Ramona said about going around the world and knowing people thanks to Celine that was priceless it is so true!!!! one of the biggest treasures this tour has given us I think is the great friendships that we have started thanks to Celine , this tour and this forum.

 

Taking Chances has been so meaningful for so many fans all over the world...and Celine crying in the end?? :cry: aww that breaks my heart...

 

did anyone spot Rene or RC?

 

When I was waiting by the curtain for Celine to come in people kept coming in and out and just before Celine walked in, Nick came out first and I swear I saw RC. I did see Rene for sure. He was standing by the side she came in watching her. I wanted to get a pic with him but I know how much he just wanted to watch Celine sing her last song. Celine saw him or knew he was there because she pointed to him during one part.

tumblr_ny92doe6U01u13e5ko1_500.gif
Posted (edited)

I hope it wouldn't be offensive,

but since I found no one in this thread had mentioned,

I really wanna say...

you girls are all quite pretty!!!!!!!!

lol~~~~~~~~

Edited by luciusbright
S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Posted

WOW well what can I say...these past few weeks have been out of this world!!! I have met so many amazing people I can't even begin to put into words how much I love them all. I am still in Montreal with Marne and this dream hasn't ended yet....I am for sure going to hit reality hard when I have to leave on monday :( This has been a trip of a lifetime.

 

I am SOO blessed to have been at the final show...and to be in the front row for the first time was breathtaking. Celine was really working the crowd and for the first time I was able to see her react to me and my crazy dancing with Marne!!! Celine was so emotional from the start...when she was talking to us all at the beginning she began to tear up....we were GONE!!! Then seeing all the girls in the front row with Celine talking to her made us soooo proud and happy! We were like YEHHHHHHHHH GO GIRLLLLSSSS! :D! REPRESENTTTT!!!

 

I have been so busy but I have some amazing videos and HQ pics from Montreal which I will upload once I am home - they will keep me going until vegas!!!! I want to share them with you all.

 

Here is a video a kind lady took for us in Omaha when we gave Celine her SHADOW OF LURRRVE glasses!!

 

 

Marne and I saw them in montreal and decided we were going to wear them in SOL - (which we did of course!) The singers were laughing at us like we were crazies....which we kinda are haha! So then we decided CELINE has gotta have a pair too!!! So that was that! We went for it, gave her the glasses, our letters, a froggie and a rose each (thank you girls!!!). We hoped Celine would put them on and of course SHE DID!!! She was more than hilariousss! Everytime I'm feeling sad that the tour has come to an end, I think of her with those on and it makes me smile!! :D

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted
I hope it wouldn't be offensive,

but since I found no one in this thread had mentioned,

I really wanna say...

you girls are all quite pretty!!!!!!!!

lol~~~~~~~~

 

 

awwww thats true.. they are all very pretty girls :in_love: =) that was very sweet of you :flowers:

Thankful for these moments with Celine...

Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NV

Tuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TN

Saturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GA

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NC

Friday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FL

Tuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver CO

Thursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NE

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, IL

http://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg

Posted (edited)
Just adding to this thread on my lay overs. I'm in Seattle now. Those of you anxiously awaiting videos and more photos - they're coming. Most of us had long flights and road trips home, so don't worry, they're on their way!!!

 

Here's a picture of Celine as she exited Qwest Center. The look on her face says it all. :cry:

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/outrageous506/P1020576.jpg

 

..this was seconds before she said goodbye to each of us :wub:

Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End

 

I hope it works, ENJOY

 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1

 

I hope you don't mind I took the liberty to upload it on youtube for all the people who have trouble with megaupload or their internet speed is just not as fast as it sould be :)

 

prepare your Kleenex :cry:

 

 

Thankyou sooooo much! :cry:

All those pictures and video's make me feel sad...

This tour has given me so much and I will never forget those beautiful moments!

Once again, thanks! :cry:

Edited by xl.dodo

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg

'

When I'm feeling down

The mention of your name

It lifts my spirit up.

It makes me carry on,

When I don't have the strength

Your faith can heal me.

Like the sun that shines

You gave me light to see.'

Posted

Hi All,

 

Many thanks for all the footage of Celine's last show in Omaha! I was touched by her opening speech Celine talking about her mother and family, and the moments when fans gave her presents and the glasses. And the Omaha song was hilarious... Celine was talking a lot (not only her standard speech), she seemed relaxed and very spontaneous and that truly reminded me the younger and crazy Celine from the '90's!

 

This is something I really missed during this tour and her performances in Belgium and Holland, I'm sorry the say... I'm glad to hear that she hasn't lost this feeling, I had hoped she had a little of that during her whole tour!

 

Don't get me wrong, because I loved this tour! But her performances during the '90's had a more "sitting room" atmosphere, and this tour was more a Las Vegas and a too much directed tour...

 

Now it's over, the end and a new beginning! Thanks Celine!

20 June 2016, Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium

21 June 2016, Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium

Posted

Wow... :wub: :cry: It must have been absolutely incredible to be there! The Omaha song is so cool! :w00t: I can hear it in my head now. The bracelets, balloons and the collage... great ideas! The news video was really cool too. Thank you so much for all the amazing reviews, stories, pics and videos!

 

Awww... A huge :hug: to Céline. I knew she would cry at the end of the show. I'm happy for her as she's able to take a break but on the other hand I'm kinda sad. I don't know... I feel kinda strange. I guess I haven't realized the tour is over. :unsure:

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...