Cellphone Posted March 1, 2009 at 01:48 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 01:48 PM Thank you for all the pictures, videos and reviews! I'm becoming a little sad too coz you're all so sad... I know I would be so much sadder right now if I had been in Omaha and seen it all end. Buuuut it's less time for Vegas now! And I love the Omaha song! Quote
Fleur de Lys Posted March 1, 2009 at 02:57 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 02:57 PM My God ! Thank you so much for all videos, photos, reviews. I can't to believe this : it's over. I waited my first concert for a long time and it passed away so fast. And now the tour is finished too. Videos are more emotional ...Good holidays Céline, you miss me.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE You I'll wait for you with more impatient Live celinedionforum.com and its members Quote Venez découvrir mes créations de Céline Dion & Jane Seymourhttp://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9843/972fleurdelysskyrockcom.jpg
I Surrender Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:06 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:06 PM amazing vids, pics and reviews. thanks everyone cant believe its over now Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
CelineDion'sBestFanEver Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:23 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:23 PM Wow. Omaha came and went so quickly. I'm so glad I got to be there as much as I could. It was a three hour drive for my mom and I. I was anxious all day at school because I just couldn't wait to see Celine again and see and meet everybody! We found parking about a mile away from the Qwest Center....omg...it was COLD... the walk there was totally and completely worth it though. Once we got inside we went wayyyy up to our seats in section 208.... after the comedian guy performed and they turned on the lights, i actually spottted marnes blonde blonde hair below us! so then i begged my mom to let me go say hi to them and she said that was fine, but she didnt know how far they would let me down without a ticket. well i somehow got by and quickly made my way to the front row. then i surprised them! and that is the first time i met marne. well there just happened to be two extra seats next to them so my momma and I ended up sitting front row which was pretty amazingggg. what a great surprise. I just felt so bad bc the other people in the front row had to pay a ton! The concert was incredible. I loved getting sweet and nice looks from Celine. She smiled at me quite a bit, it was great. I also got her singers to wave at me quite a few times too! I was crying in IACBTMN, Alone, TLYM, MHWGO.... either i was excited and dancing or my heart was just like wahhhhhh! Then going up to the stage with Marne and Sarah was really awesome too. I am glad I got to share the moment with them. I didn't have a single thing to give to her but the sweet girl who went up with us pulled a flower out of her bouquet for me to give to her. I was like awwwwww thanks Glad I got to be called pumpkin and got a thumb kiss BUT, I'm even more glad for Marne because this was totally her moment. This was her first time going up to the stage and I know she was deeply deeply affected.... i was just lucky to be able to somewhat share the moment with her. The look on her face when she walked back to her seat was priceless and I automatically gave her a hug! so WOOOOO Marne, who has achieved so many dreams within the last few weeks, especially this extremely thrilling one. After the concert it was really fun to sing REALLY REALLY loudly down the halls of the Qwest Center "I wanna dance with somebody" and "Can't fight the feeling." I can't remember if there was anymore that were sung but that was a blast!! we got so many looks(some smiles some wtf's hahah) but it was so fun. Then going back to the room to watch some videos and look at pictures taken during the concert was nice. I had to leave first, because my mom, Denise, and I had to drive three hours back so that the people watching my little sister could go home and bc I had school the next day(talk about ANNOYING)! so it reallyyy sucked to leave first because the party didnt really happen till after i left but hey im still grateful for what I got. i LOVED meeting ALL of the girls, they are all sooooo sweet and soooo cool and soooo fun!!! love them ALL. it was hard to leave like I said, but i got many great hugs before I had to go. Now I miss all of you but am looking on to Vegas woooo! Love, Kelsie <3 Quote they say i let my heartmake up my mindhttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/40/l_5529f49d04894fcda87b37fce10fb8a9.pngthat's why i'll never say goodbye
takeachance Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:26 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:26 PM Okay, here something to keep you all going!! The End I hope it works, ENJOY http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40TJDQH1 I hope you don't mind I took the liberty to upload it on youtube for all the people who have trouble with megaupload or their internet speed is just not as fast as it sould be prepare your Kleenex Thanks for that. Oh my god that must of been such an amazing concert to have been at. I love her even more. She so real. I had to laugh at the end when she put that thing on her head. Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
xo1hrt4celineox Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:27 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:27 PM OMG the forum got a GREAT plug in the Omaha news, the video is fabulous! Spotted many forumers Ramona, Eddie, Marne, Kimba, Chelsey and many more, great video http://www.kptm.com/global/video/flash/pop...mp;rnd=67613010Download VCD of this video from Multimedia Section now. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022601.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022602.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022603.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022604.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022605.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022606.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022607.jpg YEEEEAAAAHHHHREPRESENT HECK YEA!! OMG I haven't even gotten a chance to look at the photos and such yet cause I saw THIS first and I was just so excited and happy!! I'm basically in tears because its all so true and you all are such a wonderful Celine family to share this all with!! It's like Ramona said, "when we go around the world we are never strangers because there is always somebody we know because of Celine" <3 I can't wait to see what's next in Celine's career and to continue to travel down this road with all of you! ...on to find the last show material... Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
takeachance Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:40 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 04:40 PM (edited) WOW well what can I say...these past few weeks have been out of this world!!! I have met so many amazing people I can't even begin to put into words how much I love them all. I am still in Montreal with Marne and this dream hasn't ended yet....I am for sure going to hit reality hard when I have to leave on monday This has been a trip of a lifetime. I am SOO blessed to have been at the final show...and to be in the front row for the first time was breathtaking. Celine was really working the crowd and for the first time I was able to see her react to me and my crazy dancing with Marne!!! Celine was so emotional from the start...when she was talking to us all at the beginning she began to tear up....we were GONE!!! Then seeing all the girls in the front row with Celine talking to her made us soooo proud and happy! We were like YEHHHHHHHHH GO GIRLLLLSSSS! ! REPRESENTTTT!!! I have been so busy but I have some amazing videos and HQ pics from Montreal which I will upload once I am home - they will keep me going until vegas!!!! I want to share them with you all. Here is a video a kind lady took for us in Omaha when we gave Celine her SHADOW OF LURRRVE glasses!! Marne and I saw them in montreal and decided we were going to wear them in SOL - (which we did of course!) The singers were laughing at us like we were crazies....which we kinda are haha! So then we decided CELINE has gotta have a pair too!!! So that was that! We went for it, gave her the glasses, our letters, a froggie and a rose each (thank you girls!!!). We hoped Celine would put them on and of course SHE DID!!! She was more than hilariousss! Everytime I'm feeling sad that the tour has come to an end, I think of her with those on and it makes me smile!! AHHHHHH. I just felt like crying watching that. She is so cool with the fans!!! Her putting the glasses on was hilarious!!!.This concert was just unreal. So emotional. Im dying watching all of yer videos . Thank ye!!!! I hopefully will get to meet ye all in Vegas!!! Edited March 1, 2009 at 04:43 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:23 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:23 PM i loved that video of the shadow of love glasses amazing!!!!!!!!! i will upload mind sometime today! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
fab Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:37 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:37 PM Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
anghil5 Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:53 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 05:53 PM Did anyone record Celine walking out on the big screen? I'm searching like crazy to find it! If you have, can you post, please? Thanks! Quote
AlyhBdtz Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:16 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:16 PM WOW what a magical experience! Thanks to everyone who shared their reviews/pics/videos! It seems like it was such an amazing event! Wish I could have been there but I'm so glad that the super Celine fans got to represent! Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
Lucie Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:45 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:45 PM Did anyone record Celine walking out on the big screen? I'm searching like crazy to find it! If you have, can you post, please? Thanks! I've been searching too, can't find it!! I hope someone got it!! Quote facebook // twitter
celine-addict Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:53 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 06:53 PM Thanks everybody for all your reviews!!!!! Loved reading them and watching all the videos! Wow, I can't believe the tour is over. :down: Quote "TAKING CHANCES" World Tour[*] 1/30/2009 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)
hellmeister Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:06 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:06 PM I was the winner of the Meet and Greet for last nights show in Omaha. I'm not sure I can put this into words but I will try. Around 8:10 Patrick (Rene's) son came and got me from my seat. I was getting a bit nervous because they had told me to be in me seat at 7:30 so panic was setting in He asked in anyone was with me and so my friend also got to go. We were taken backstage into a room of about 16 other people. All there for various reasons. Four Omaha police officers were also invited backstage before the show. We waited quite awhile and were apologized to several times. (I could not believe they were apologizing when I was going to meet Celine)? They told us she was doing some kind of recording I don't know exactly what but I know they were running way behind schedule. We also heard from the police officers that traffic was still backed up outside the Qwest fro 10 blocks. I think this also made them delay the start time? Anyway she entered the room in her opening dress and everyone applauded for her. We then took turns taking a picture but had no time for questions. She did ask one of the officers how much their belts weighed? They told her about 20 pounds and she said that's more then me We were the last ones to take a picture and she left very quickly. She was just gorgeous in full make-up and glitter all over her body! It was very surreal standing there with my arm around Celine Dion. Can't wait to see the picture which they will send to me. when we left the room an our way back to our seats all the dancer were in the hallway hugging each other before the show. We got back to our seats just in time for the show to start and it was AWESOME! Thanks Celine....you are a most gracious lady. I am so happy for you that you got to experience that! Celine is so fantastic and wonderful and to be able to see her face to face is the most special feeling There are always a lot of people back there so no one EVER gets an autograph. Too bad you didn't. xx Britt PS: If you recall, I was the one asking Patrick if I could go back to say hi... and he left it up to you... and you said NO. I would have said yes... all of us would have Quote
hellmeister Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:06 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:06 PM Did anyone record Celine walking out on the big screen? I'm searching like crazy to find it! If you have, can you post, please? Thanks! I've been searching too, can't find it!! I hope someone got it!! me toooooooooooo. Quote
zoea2812 Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:10 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:10 PM You all sound as if you all had an amazing time. The reviews, videos and photos are amazing and I could keep watching them over and over. Roll on Vegas x Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
jmm29 Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:35 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:35 PM Did anyone record Celine walking out on the big screen? I'm searching like crazy to find it! If you have, can you post, please? Thanks! I know!!! I'm searching for this too!! Quote Jennifer
MarinaK Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:40 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 07:40 PM I am so sad its all over Even though i was not able to go to Omaha, just still being able to see the videos and stuff was awesome! i love that Omaha song..lol I wouldn't be surprised if we hear that song on some Omaha tourism commercial .... " come to Omaha, ...."Ay-Oh-Ma-Ma-Haaa"..lol If she ever does another world tour, anyone who goes to Omaha should all start singing it to her, im sure she would appreciate that everyone remembered it. Quote
Koolan Posted March 1, 2009 at 08:01 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 08:01 PM Is there a video of the opening speech posted on youtube? fab: do you have the link to the video on your avatar? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
WendyB Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:03 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:03 PM Thank you EVERYONE for all your reviews, photos and videos. Sounds like an amazing end to an amazing 12-13 months. You guys have helped those of us who couldn't be there experience the moment Quote
Charles Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:06 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:06 PM Some fans from CelineDionForum, the girl introduces herself and CDF at about 2:05 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldy0W8KOnZg Quote
martele Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:07 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:07 PM Is there a video of the opening speech posted on youtube? Yes, there is: Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
takeachance Posted March 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldy0W8KOnZg I could not find the post in this tread of who posted this, but I have A question..... At 0:53 What does Celine say to the audience? It sounds like " .... .... Are ye coming on tour with me next year?" . Im thinking im hearing her wrong but now im confused? Anyone help??? Cause I know she is not touring next year Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Shaun Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM Yeah I do believe she follows that comment with something like "too bad we finish tonight." LOL Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
hellmeister Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldy0W8KOnZg I could not find the post in this tread of who posted this, but I have A question..... At 0:53 What does Celine say to the audience? It sounds like " .... .... Are ye coming on tour with me next year?" . Im thinking im hearing her wrong but now im confused? Anyone help??? Cause I know she is not touring next year Yes... she does say that... when she is doing the "ay-o-ma-ma" song... she says "You should all come on your with me next year!" during her opening speech she says something about coming with her on THIS tour... and then says too bad its over.. or something to that nature. So, she was talking about two different things. I got really excited when she said the top one!!! Quote
nuts2you Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM One thing is for sure I"m going to miss is watching her plane come and go, and to make sure she got home ok. Quote
fab Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM Is there a video of the opening speech posted on youtube? fab: do you have the link to the video on your avatar? Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
takeachance Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldy0W8KOnZg I could not find the post in this tread of who posted this, but I have A question..... At 0:53 What does Celine say to the audience? It sounds like " .... .... Are ye coming on tour with me next year?" . Im thinking im hearing her wrong but now im confused? Anyone help??? Cause I know she is not touring next year Yes... she does say that... when she is doing the "ay-o-ma-ma" song... she says "You should all come on your with me next year!" during her opening speech she says something about coming with her on THIS tour... and then says too bad its over.. or something to that nature. So, she was talking about two different things. I got really excited when she said the top one!!! Ah, I see ....Ya I got a bit excited too and thought there was something I didnt know about!!! Ah well hopefully she will have a Newer Day in an even Newer Way Edited March 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
manatee78 Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM I wasn't sure how to edit my earlier post, so I'm posting again. Here's "Power of Love," courtesy of Jena. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvGwQ8SEbcThanks and to the forum. Did you find us from the tv report? Thanks! Seems like there are a lot of great people on here! Actually, I found you right before I left for the concert. LOL. But I also saw the TV footage later on. Very cool!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.