luciusbright Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:14 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:14 AM (edited) Denelle, Thank you!!!it's so cold outside there!!!you guys are great!!!and Romona(hope the spelling is right),the No. 1 fan, she is a idol, too, haha!!!!! Edited February 27, 2009 at 08:15 AM by luciusbright Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Edwin Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:15 AM Author Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:15 AM (edited) Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! The battery in my camera died before this was over. I hope someone else was able to capture it as well. Ay-O-ma-ma-ha (Incomplete)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA Edited February 27, 2009 at 08:17 AM by Edwin Quote
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:17 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:17 AM (edited) Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! Ay-O-ma-ma-hahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA OMG!!! so frigging coooooool I thought it was only a short clip..but this is like a full song. Did she made that up or is it a real song?? mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjzmbb Edited February 27, 2009 at 08:29 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Ccile Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:18 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:18 AM Here it is! this tour is over and now Celine is back in Montreal!!! I can't believe this big adventure is now over!!! thanks Celine for this amazing show! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Shesings2me Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:19 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:19 AM OMG the forum got a GREAT plug in the Omaha news, the video is fabulous! Spotted many forumers Ramona, Eddie, Marne, Kimba, Chelsey and many more, great video http://www.kptm.com/global/video/flash/pop...mp;rnd=67613010 Denelle, where did u see this video of our peeps on the news????? Hey T, Eddie had it linked with his Facebook page then I went to the news site itself and there it is! How awesome, I expect membership to be going through the roof now What a lovely interview they all had Proud to be a Celine fan! Eddie also posted the link in the "Omaha Fan Meeting" thread. AAAAAAAAAHHH!!! The best fan vid and exposure ever!!!!! I LURVED IT!!! Way to go my peeps...you continue to make me soooo proud! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
aivee Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:25 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:25 AM OMG.... I know alot of people on that news ..HAHAHA.. Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Shesings2me Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:26 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:26 AM Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! The battery in my camera died before this was over. I hope someone else was able to capture it as well. Ay-O-ma-ma-ha (Incomplete)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA EDWIN>>>Woooohoooo buddy; thanks so much for this!!!! I love love love when Celine improvises and makes the crowd go crazy; I'm so sad to have missed it, but thanks to great FANS like you we can still watch and enjoy! and by the way...u had to sing with her so don't worry about that. We love you anyway, lol! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
taz111563 Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:26 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:26 AM Eddie, that is so cool. Too bad your camera battery died. Quote
CellyDee87 Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:31 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:31 AM (edited) Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! The battery in my camera died before this was over. I hope someone else was able to capture it as well. Ay-O-ma-ma-ha (Incomplete)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA OMFD Eddie that was AWESOME Loved it thanks for recording it, and love you for singing along with it!!! Wow she was really working the stage with that one, flying around Edited February 27, 2009 at 08:35 AM by Denelle Quote
clbmed02 Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:33 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:33 AM First of all I can't believe it's over!! It definitely was a Forum night. Everyone was able to get to the stage. All the girls were able to hand her their things and get their moment with Celine. Celine was in a really funny, goofy mood tonight. The ending was the saddest, when Celine started to cry. There were a few different things that happened: guys without shirts during I'm Alive. The dancers coming out with googy glasses during LCMM and Celine put them on for a few moments. During RDMH the dancers used Pom Poms as their props. Celine put in on her head as she headed down under the stage for the last time. Celine chatting O-M-A-H-A was the most hysterical thing. Afterwards, we went back to the hotel and had an afterparty. We almost got throw out of our rooms, so now we are in the lobby. I have alot of videos that I will post on facebook soon. PS- Vic, I have been officially fired at photographer/manager/bodyguard. Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
celinesbabeinchrist Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:34 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:34 AM Is that girl brittany? the girl when eddie turns the camera and the guy with the cap hat is sitting in front of the camera. they show fans and then they show a girl who looks just like brittany singing along. Quote
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:35 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:35 AM First of all I can't believe it's over!! It definitely was a Forum night. Everyone was able to get to the stage. All the girls were able to hand her their things and get their moment with Celine. Celine was in a really funny, goofy mood tonight. The ending was the saddest, when Celine started to cry. There were a few different things that happened: guys without shirts during I'm Alive. The dancers coming out with googy glasses during LCMM and Celine put them on for a few moments. During RDMH the dancers used Pom Poms as their props. Celine put in on her head as she headed down under the stage for the last time. Celine chatting O-M-A-H-A was the most hysterical thing. Afterwards, we went back to the hotel and had an afterparty. We almost got throw out of our rooms, so now we are in the lobby. I have alot of videos that I will post on facebook soon. PS- Vic, I have been officially fired at photographer/manager/bodyguard.aah..can't wait to see your videos!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tahitiCELINEfan Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:44 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:44 AM LOOOOOVE the Video thanx for sharing! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
Allie Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:51 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:51 AM (edited) Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! Ay-O-ma-ma-hahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA OMG!!! so frigging coooooool I thought it was only a short clip..but this is like a full song. Did she made that up or is it a real song?? mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjzmbb haha it's kind of a song, she changed up the, I guess you could call them, lyrics - it's from edit: HAHAH I love her "OH MY GOD you're coming on tour with me next year!" Edited February 27, 2009 at 08:55 AM by Allie Quote
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:53 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:53 AM Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! Ay-O-ma-ma-hahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA OMG!!! so frigging coooooool I thought it was only a short clip..but this is like a full song. Did she made that up or is it a real song?? mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjzmbb haha it's kind of a song, she changed up the, I guess you could call them, lyrics - it's from oh, I see.....thanks Allie! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tearsinheaven87 Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:57 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 08:57 AM I woke up this morning and felt incredibly depressed but couldn't figure out why...and then I realised Thanks for the great reviews, I hope everyone had an amazing night. The fan vid on the news was brilliant, I so wish I was there and could of met so many lovely people.I can't wait for more vidoes and pictures Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
Davey84 Posted February 27, 2009 at 09:54 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 09:54 AM Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! Ay-O-ma-ma-hahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA OMG!!! so frigging coooooool I thought it was only a short clip..but this is like a full song. Did she made that up or is it a real song?? mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjzmbb it sounds like alané from WES! it seems like an amazing night!!! I'm happy for all you guys, who were there, but I am jealous I wasn't! I can't believe the tour is over!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM (edited) has someone recorded the final show? ( in high definition - not the youtube quality?) or a mp3 recording of the whole show?I visit this forum almost every day and have been reading all your great concert experiences. Some of you got to even more than 1 show this year.Some had the opportunity to finally meet Celine. It was a great experience and I loved all the reviews, photos and video's. Thanks for this wonderful forum and everything that contributes to it! Hope to experience this again in about (6 years? ). Well we wait and see... Edited February 27, 2009 at 10:20 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bellamy Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM Mic time?? Ya, a few of them approached the stage with their stuff and Chelsea, from Tennessee I believe, spoke into the mic and told Celine how far they all drove or flew to be there and told Celine how they all met on Celinedionforum.com!! Coool!!!!! OMG. Bravo! You go girl!!! Anyone caught this on video? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Xpresso Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM IT'S OVER GUYS!! Loved that Omaha song! Celine deserves a big break to charge her batteries... Quote
ubulka Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM that was a nice goodbye Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
maxceline Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM thanks for sharing Edwin Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Bellamy Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM OMG the forum got a GREAT plug in the Omaha news, the video is fabulous! Spotted many forumers Ramona, Eddie, Marne, Kimba, Chelsey and many more, great video http://www.kptm.com/global/video/flash/pop...mp;rnd=67613010Download VCD of this video from Multimedia Section now. :clap: http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022601.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022602.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022603.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022604.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022605.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022606.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022607.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krikkete Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM This is for every sad Céline's fan after Omaha show! Quote Krikkete Krakkete Krukkete Krà "Leggo i topic prima di postare, ergo sum"
Jacqui Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM Valium? Is that an anti depressant? It sounds familiar LOL! Ahhh I wish we could do it all again, but I know she needs a break, and if she has to go away having a baby and taking time for herself is the best possible reason for that Quote
kerche Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:06 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:06 PM Ramona said it right "C'est Fini!!", and now I'm sadddd but relieved that Celine finally has her break, well after this Sunday!I wonder what kind of a tour after-party she'll put on? Maybe a celebration in town in Montreal? And I LOOOOVVEE how our forum got plugged in the Omaha news! I was so happy to see all our forums girls proudly holding the banner and singing Taking Chances! This forum is the absolute best Now I'm going to go check out that "Ay-O-ma-ma-ha" video on Youtube, go to sleep, and wake up to even more reviews / videos / and photos!!!! Quote - Kerry -
Salla Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM Oke since this is the new thing she did to make it really special to me I apologize for my singing in advance!!! The battery in my camera died before this was over. I hope someone else was able to capture it as well. Ay-O-ma-ma-ha (Incomplete)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRibhZ59DA That's hilarious! OMG the forum got a GREAT plug in the Omaha news, the video is fabulous! Spotted many forumers Ramona, Eddie, Marne, Kimba, Chelsey and many more, great video http://www.kptm.com/global/video/flash/pop...mp;rnd=67613010Download VCD of this video from Multimedia Section now. :clap: http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022601.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022602.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022603.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022604.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022605.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022606.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/kptm2009022607.jpg Awesome! You guys rock. Wonder how many new members that will bring to the forum! Quote
roubaix Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM has someone recorded the final show? ( in high definition - not the youtube quality?) or a mp3 recording of the whole show?I visit this forum almost every day and have been reading all your great concert experiences. Some of you got to even more than 1 show this year.Some had the opportunity to finally meet Celine. It was a great experience and I loved all the reviews, photos and video's. Thanks for this wonderful forum and everything that contributes to it! Hope to experience this again in about (6 years? ). Well we wait and see... I hope someone has a copy of the full show, it was fantastic! Quote http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
Hero_Dion Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:12 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:12 PM I'd like to be theree Quote
VintageCeline Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:16 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 01:16 PM What a great night everyone seemed to have!!!I can't believe the forum got exposure I hope you all had an amazing time, even if it is the last show Now it is time for bigger and better things There are still quite alot of people viewing this thread!! Crazyy x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.