Céline's Blues Posted April 28, 2007 at 01:18 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 01:18 PM Now after we have watched the AI performance I dare anyone to say she will not be able to sing SNRQ live. She will bloody SOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear it live! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
idroveallnight Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:34 PM Judging by the hype they should release the song as single next week to iTunes. Céline and Elvis would have a great No.1 hit!I think you're right! Can you imagine that? It would do really well, but most radio stations probably wouldn't even give it a chance since it's Celine. Quote
maxigeminis07 Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:42 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:42 PM GREAT! La interpretacion de Celine y Elvis fue Grandiosa! para coleccionar!!! Quote FANS CLUB CELINE DION ARGENTINA
tativale Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:18 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:18 PM (edited) I just know that I cannot avoid myself listening to that duet!!!!! hehehe I got the video and then I got the mp3... and I played it over and over again......wwhhhooooI even went to youtube and I watched many old videos from Elvis... lol hahaha "Love me tender" gives me chills (sp)! lol Of course, OUR Celine is our Celine! I was just thinking about it..... about how she is so special, how she could/can keep her 2 feet on the ground. She's healthy in mind, in heart. Over the years she gets better, more "woman", mother, -- that's incredible how all those stories keep repeating - over and over - and people don't learn, they go for the same mistakes. You see lots of artists getting drunk, loosing themselves etc. The same thing....I'm so "proud" of Celine because she's still that little girl from Charlemagne. She didn't change because of the fame. She's very generous - generous is a good word to define her heheh I guess hehe -- she's a simple person, humble etc. That's funny... when I met her - that was what I saw -- all this image of glamour, super rich woman, Diva in a way, it all just fell down in front of me. I looked into her eyes and I saw just Celine, a normal person, -- anyway heheh that's all hehhe Edited April 28, 2007 at 03:19 PM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
dlmoore Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:35 PM This is awesome, Thanks!! Quote
CelineDionFan4Life Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:57 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:57 PM I just know that I cannot avoid myself listening to that duet!!!!! hehehe I got the video and then I got the mp3... and I played it over and over again......wwhhhooooI even went to youtube and I watched many old videos from Elvis... lol hahaha "Love me tender" gives me chills (sp)! lol Of course, OUR Celine is our Celine! I was just thinking about it..... about how she is so special, how she could/can keep her 2 feet on the ground. She's healthy in mind, in heart. Over the years she gets better, more "woman", mother, -- that's incredible how all those stories keep repeating - over and over - and people don't learn, they go for the same mistakes. You see lots of artists getting drunk, loosing themselves etc. The same thing....I'm so "proud" of Celine because she's still that little girl from Charlemagne. She didn't change because of the fame. She's very generous - generous is a good word to define her heheh I guess hehe -- she's a simple person, humble etc. That's funny... when I met her - that was what I saw -- all this image of glamour, super rich woman, Diva in a way, it all just fell down in front of me. I looked into her eyes and I saw just Celine, a normal person, -- anyway heheh that's all hehheI can`t agree more- I`m so happy that she hasn`t changed to be someone else so more people can accept her . Celine is Celine, if people don`t accept her for who she is -she doesn`t mind and that's why I love her!!!! Quote http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________
Ted Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:07 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:07 PM (edited) I just know that I cannot avoid myself listening to that duet!!!!! hehehe I got the video and then I got the mp3... and I played it over and over again......wwhhhooooI even went to youtube and I watched many old videos from Elvis... lol hahaha "Love me tender" gives me chills (sp)! lol Of course, OUR Celine is our Celine! I was just thinking about it..... about how she is so special, how she could/can keep her 2 feet on the ground. She's healthy in mind, in heart. Over the years she gets better, more "woman", mother, -- that's incredible how all those stories keep repeating - over and over - and people don't learn, they go for the same mistakes. You see lots of artists getting drunk, loosing themselves etc. The same thing....I'm so "proud" of Celine because she's still that little girl from Charlemagne. She didn't change because of the fame. She's very generous - generous is a good word to define her heheh I guess hehe -- she's a simple person, humble etc. That's funny... when I met her - that was what I saw -- all this image of glamour, super rich woman, Diva in a way, it all just fell down in front of me. I looked into her eyes and I saw just Celine, a normal person, -- anyway heheh that's all hehhe I totally agree with you!Celine's has the nicest fans, also. I have gone to other forums, most of them trash other artists. You don't see much of that from Celine fans. Edited April 28, 2007 at 04:11 PM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Koolan Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:08 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:08 PM The video with the performance is even in the main page of the official website of Elvis! Shouldn't the people on Celinedion.com do the same? People who looks for Céline on the net to see the video could find it in her official website, but NO! OMG, they're always behind everything! I thought the same. They need REAL fans to run the website. Elvis.com even promoted the video through "sponsored links" on Yahoo search. Look below: Elvis and Celine Dion Duetwww.Elvis.com - Elvis lives. See the American Idol video of Celine and Elvis here. Mods is there a count of how many times the Elvis HR video in the multimedia-section was downloaded? Just curiosity.... I'm estimating at least 700 downloads. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
djmurdok Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:33 PM the performance with elvis is awesome!!! Quote
jeannoandres Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:03 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:03 PM HI! First of all, i´ve been an elvis fan for twenty years and i´ve been very impressed by the "duet" on American Idol. As i was looking for a video file of the event, i discovered this forum and i must say that i was impressed again: not only does the Céline Dion Forum offer for free a high quality vob file of the duet; the nice people in the forum also speaks about Elvis with respect, just like Céline´s outstanding performance. I wanted to say that it is a pleasure to find such a place. One of my favourite hobbies is to make dvd covers of my own and i thought that IF I CAN DREAM disserved one too. To thank all the people from this great place, i would like to offer it to you so you can download it... if you like it. Thanks and best regards from Spain,Jeanno Quote
sackofnachos Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:07 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:07 PM Wow! Celine has beat Elvis out in record sales! That's amazing considering he is King! But she's a Princess! Last time I checked one billion was more than 200 million. Sorry, couldn't let that go! Doesn't make 200M(!) any less impressive! Oh, I don't know if anyone has heard but Elvis Presley Enterprises has said they would not release the song as a single. It was a one time thing for the show, I guess. Quote
Kian Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:11 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:11 PM (edited) HI! First of all, i´ve been an elvis fan for twenty years and i´ve been very impressed by the "duet" on American Idol. As i was looking for a video file of the event, i discovered this forum and i must say that i was impressed again: not only does the Céline Dion Forum offer for free a high quality vob file of the duet; the nice people in the forum also speaks about Elvis with respect, just like Céline´s outstanding performance. I wanted to say that it is a pleasure to find such a place. One of my favourite hobbies is to make dvd covers of my own and i thought that IF I CAN DREAM disserved one too. To thank all the people from this great place, i would like to offer it to you so you can download it... if you like it. Thanks and best regards from Spain,Jeanno Thank you soooo much, great cover . I am so glad to see this performance bringing closer together Celine and Elvis fans, great to have you here . Edited April 28, 2007 at 05:12 PM by Kian Quote
Filine Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:17 PM (edited) Thank you Jeanno for the cover Gorgeous As much as I want this duet to be released on single...maybe it would ruin the buzz and get people overexposed. Without a single this will stay the highlight in the entertainment industry for quite some time. Maybe this has to be 'untouchable'. A once in a lifetime thing. I know Céline and René are HUGE fans of Elvis, there's even a note included from Colonel Parker in Céline's latest biography For Keeps, in a way Céline just introduced his legendary music to loads of other younger people who weren't even born at the time he passed away. It's beautiful that his legacy is passed on to the next generation. And I guess that is what this duet did... even 30 years after his death people young and old, ADORE his music Edited April 28, 2007 at 05:29 PM by Filine Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
jeannoandres Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:26 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:26 PM Thank you soooo much, great coverGorgeous Filine / KianThank you for the nice words. Great to meet you! Quote
Ted Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:31 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:31 PM (edited) HI! First of all, i´ve been an elvis fan for twenty years and i´ve been very impressed by the "duet" on American Idol. As i was looking for a video file of the event, i discovered this forum and i must say that i was impressed again: not only does the Céline Dion Forum offer for free a high quality vob file of the duet; the nice people in the forum also speaks about Elvis with respect, just like Céline´s outstanding performance. I wanted to say that it is a pleasure to find such a place. One of my favourite hobbies is to make dvd covers of my own and i thought that IF I CAN DREAM disserved one too. To thank all the people from this great place, i would like to offer it to you so you can download it... if you like it. Thanks and best regards from Spain,Jeanno That's a great cover. How much time did take you? Edited April 28, 2007 at 05:32 PM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Bellamy Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:39 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:39 PM Thank you Jeanno. It's good to see Elvis fans enjoy this performance as much as Celine fans. It's great to see the King and the Queen together. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
jeannoandres Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:40 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:40 PM Thanx. It took me a couple of hours. Quote
Koolan Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:44 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:44 PM HI! First of all, i´ve been an elvis fan for twenty years and i´ve been very impressed by the "duet" on American Idol. As i was looking for a video file of the event, i discovered this forum and i must say that i was impressed again: not only does the Céline Dion Forum offer for free a high quality vob file of the duet; the nice people in the forum also speaks about Elvis with respect, just like Céline´s outstanding performance. I wanted to say that it is a pleasure to find such a place. One of my favourite hobbies is to make dvd covers of my own and i thought that IF I CAN DREAM disserved one too. To thank all the people from this great place, i would like to offer it to you so you can download it... if you like it. Thanks and best regards from Spain,Jeanno Great wok on the covers! happy to see this duet bring the Celine and Elvis fans closer I wonder if there are more Celine fans whom are also Elvis fans or vice versa. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
jeannoandres Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:44 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:44 PM bellamyThank you Jeanno. It's good to see Elvis fans enjoy this performance as much as Celine fans.Yes, you´re right: it´s really great. Céline´s and EP´s voices combined pretty well. I also like the way Céline harmonized. That was beautifully done, almost effortless. "Impressive" is, again, the word.Happy you like the cover. Quote
tativale Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:56 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 05:56 PM Thank you for the cover Jeannoandres, looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah the Queen & King TOGETHER!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Thomas Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:09 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:09 PM http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5687/celineelvispresww2.jpg Celine with the Elvis impersonator. Quote
Macaronie Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:10 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:10 PM Great cover!! Well made Quote
Shaun Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:15 PM What a great pre-album release this would be. Clearly there is loads of interest in this duet. Sony need to pay attention for once and release this as an official single straight away! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelineTheBest5 Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:21 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:21 PM I'm so proud of Celine, I have NO WORDS! OMG! SHE'S THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
jeannoandres Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:24 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:24 PM KoolanThanks for welcoming. Glad you like the cover. tativale / JeroenThanks for the kind comments. ThomasI hadn´t already seen that kind of picture, with the real person next to Céline. That´s what the audience really saw, right? There is another nice thing : Céline used a microphone just like the one used by EP at the time. Nice detail. Quote
reynolds Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:27 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:27 PM i´m going mad here i´m on holiday at the moment and i can´t hear or download the song yet Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
jeannoandres Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:30 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:30 PM reynolds You´re sure missing something!... Quote
MustangSven Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:37 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 06:37 PM Yes, our Celine has broken new ground yet again. What a memorable performance with The King. Quote In Love With This Gal
pepillo90 Posted April 28, 2007 at 07:14 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 07:14 PM Amazing cover jeannoandres!! Thanks to share it with us! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
mohenry1 Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:45 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:45 PM Celine will be a part of it. Ryan Seacrest just said "people like Celine Dion are going to be on this stage". So there you go! Great piece of 3-D realism Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.