Johana Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM I can't breath on vanity fair party she looks aaaaaamazing Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
JP Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM OMG She looks so great in the Vanity Fair party!! This is for me the best look of the night! I so much love her new chignon Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:44 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:44 AM cool Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
mirage Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:45 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:45 AM anyone has some pics or what of celine after her performance!?! she was wearing a purple dress for after her singing was it!? i thought it was beautiful... it couldnt have been better... it was short yes... i think it missed something because they made it shorter... but celine, she just did it.. she just did it all... Quote
JP Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:50 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:50 AM Celine is on the cover of La Presse in Montreal!! http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3127/bildeas3.jpg Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Dreamer Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:10 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:10 PM i can't stop myself i soooooo happyyyyyy Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:12 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:12 PM OMG!!! Morricone and Céline all over the Italian news. Morricone said he was so touched by Céline's perfect performance that he couldn't speak when he came on stage to get the award! He said she sang so well. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Thomas Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:14 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:14 PM Awwww, he must be going deaf. Poor thing... Joking Quote
Teodora Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:21 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:21 PM You gotta love Ennio! It just proves that anybody that knows anything about real music, knows Celine is totaly the best! Gosh, she's sooooo beautiful, I could look at her all day! Quote
Bellamy Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:26 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:26 PM Added A Cappella Version MP3 You can hear the orchestra sometimes, cause it was too loud and interfered with the center channel. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mirage Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:34 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:34 PM oprah was on the afterparty to!!! terrible make-up again!! whahha i noticed that most of them wore the same dresses as from the red carpet!! only celine changed 4 times whahha and yes.. she has her wedding renewing vow hair... whahah BLAH...and tha necklace... OMG rene what do u do with celine @ home Quote
Celine_2533 Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:38 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:38 PM Added A Cappella Version MP3 You can hear the orchestra sometimes, cause it's too loud sometimes and interfere the center channel.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks so much Bellamy!! Waiting for HD version with 5.1 surrond sound Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
Bellamy Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:44 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:44 PM From the A Cappella version, you can tell Celine forgot the lyrics a bit in the middle at "As we softly....". But she catch up very quickly. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celineaddictedpt Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:46 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:46 PM how can someone tell that she did'n do a perfect perfomance??? Thank you so much for the mp3...they're great and totally do justice to her performance!! Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Paulinha Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:47 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:47 PM Wow, she was OUTSTANDING!! Incredibly perfect singing, What a voice, that was the performance I ´ve been longing for Celine... speechless I got, I cried so much, wow, I love this woman!!! I CAN´T WAIT TO SEE HER PERFORMING Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
xenix83 Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:48 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:48 PM I seriously can't wait to get the HD version!! will be waiting....thx so much for whoever that's posting it up soon! Quote
alextrusca Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:04 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:04 PM OMFG, has orgasms.... Quote
xenix83 Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:11 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:11 PM (edited) With regard to the performance, I do agree with someone who mentioned earlier that this whole event had indeed been such a great anticipation especially for us Celine fans, and maybe that's why we all had such tremendous expectations for the performance to be PERFECT! No doubt that Celine performed very, very well, however, I know she could definitely do better than this. Having said that, considering the skills and technicallities needed to perform IKILY (with lots of notes-changing), I can't imagine anybody else singing or performing this song better than her! Celine definitely deserves all the compliments!!! Also, the fact that they always change the arrangement of the songs in the Oscars, like it or not, it will, to a certain extent, affect the performance as singers will need to remember the new arrangements. And remember, Celine also mentioned herself during or after the rehearsals that she has no control over the stage and sound systems at event like the Oscar, unlike her own Vegas, where she doesn't have to pay attention as to where to stand to get the best sound quality.Personally, I really hope she will get to have a long, good break/rest both physically and especially vocally after the end of her Vegas show. After all, she is only human. It's not easy to perform so many nights a week, what more to sing "Celine Dion" SONGS, with all the high notes...!!! Just as she herself mentioned on the red carpet during Ryan Secrest's interview, five years of the Las Vegas show is long enough. And maybe it's just me, but I could sense that she is pretty exhausted at this point of the Vegas show. OK I think i better stop now, or else, I'll be kicked out from the forum for writing such a long winded "comment/essay" LOL....P/S: All these are just my personal opinions, no need to argue over it, nor agree with me..everybody has their own say... Edited February 26, 2007 at 01:15 PM by xenix83 Quote
OnlyCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:14 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:14 PM (edited) She Looks Hot!!! She Looks Hot With Her Up-Do Hair!!! ALL WE NEED IS TO WAIT FOR THE HQ Pictures!!! Edited February 26, 2007 at 01:16 PM by OnlyCeline Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Macaronie Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:20 PM Wow, as far as I have seen and heard on that youtube link, she sounded amazing, really pure. I believed every word she sang, goosebumps all over. What a class!About all her dresses, this was a true Celine night for me, coz she looked totally amazing!! Quote
dawn Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:20 PM More pictures : http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2774/12917072eosa88226200780us8.jpg http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9736/12916669eosa88226200780jy8.jpg http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8348/12916485eosa88226200780jr3.jpg http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7053/12919653eosa88226200780oo8.jpg http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5281/12919652eosa88226200780mg8.jpg http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8929/12919650eosa88226200780ke0.jpg http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5892/12919649eosa88226200780sn3.jpg Quote
tativale Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:23 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:23 PM I don't know... I like her dress at the party but I think there's something weird there... maybe because she put her hair up and it was so beautiful just down. Maybe her shoes should be more delicated .... anyway hehe it doesn't matter, she looks happy and she was having a little fun I like the green dress most of all, then the salmon one and this one is the last LOL hehehe anyway................... I LOVE her hair!!!!!!!! I love all the pics I saw of her form teh red carpet --- she looks so great, I've seen ones at wireimage (sp) and she looks so cute I hope to have HQ pics of them because her smile and her eyes (look) are so incredible cutie!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Der_Griffon Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:40 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:40 PM Jennifer Hudson: "You know how they have the pictures in the chairs?" she said, referring to the practice of guests' photos being placed in the auditorium chairs where they'll sit come Oscar night. "I had no idea that Celine Dion, for one, is attending the Oscars, and two, singing at the Oscars. And when I saw her picture in the chair and it said, `Performer,' we were in the middle of rehearsing, and I froze. My mouth dropped like: Wait a minute, Celine Dion is going to be here singing, and I get to be in the room?"<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jennifer Hudson!!! I am so happy she won the Oscar, she totallyh deserved it!! And now I love her even more for what she said!!! And by the way, the green dress is simply gorgeous!!! The other ones are far not that amazing, but the one for the performance - what can I say, accenting on her bossom happens as rare as never, so it was quite a surprise for me she actually had one. She looks good and sexy. And about the voice, well, i was expecting it to be a disaster, since she doesn't have her TCOML to FIY voice, but it was great for the song she performed. It went badly off key during the word "would" in the beginning, but that was just anxiety, I suppose. Otherwise she did the song justice. No one should've expected more given the song. Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
ruimarques Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:55 PM Variety "bordering on dull." Hollywood Reporter, "Tight, not memorable." Right on the mark. That's us in the press talking about how irritated we were/are that the bloody show went on all night. Really, cut every clip montage save for the Errol Morris opening interviews, lovely. Cut the Pilobolus dance stuff, which was interesting, but had nothing to do with the movies. Cut the Celine Dion Ennio-M. performance. Cripes, the guy went on and on, in Italian. He didn't need his song sung, too. Reigning Ellen D in was not an issue. She did just enough, though they probably should have dropped a couple of her bits. This was a show that could have come in at 3:00 hours or so, instead of wrapping up as late as it did. If the ratings were down, maybe it's time for SERIOUS surgery. LOSE the Academy's little self-serving pre-show. Let E! and whoever else do it. Seriously, give it up. It's TOO long an evening. Or cut into Baba Wawa's pre-Oscars interviews. It's all just TOO MUCH. IFound this onnet .. so cause I do not understand Englis so good .. does it mean that Ennio doesn´t liked the Celines performe?,?? Quote
Leda Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:00 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:00 PM Guys, if you find some HQ pics, could you, please, put them here??? Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
stevo Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:03 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:03 PM No- it means that ignorant reporter was irritated that Italian Morriconne didn't speak English and was peeved his tribute went on so long. WANKER. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:04 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:04 PM OMG!!! Celine did an emotional and glorious performance of ''I Knew I Loved You'' She was sounding and looking so great, so gorgeous!!! Quote
blue_eyes Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:08 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:08 PM wooooooooow....thanks Quote
Esty Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:13 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:13 PM She looked fabulous! Like a true diva! (What she is anyway...)The green dress was just wonderful!!!!!!!!!The other dress was good, although I agree something was weird... the shoes maybe... Quote
nika Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:13 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 02:13 PM She was the greatest! THX Celine! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.