Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:13 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:13 AM She was AMAZING! The dresses, the make up, the hair! This time, she was PERFECT! And vocally? It was the same vocal of the album version. She was great tonight people... Nowadays, Celine's fans sucks. Always have something to criticize (sp)...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Totally agreed Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Celinenvegas Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:18 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:18 AM well folks, it's be fun with y'all tonight. I'm off to bed....but maybe I'll watch Celine just once more b4. Quote ~J O E Y~
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:18 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:18 AM She was AMAZING! The dresses, the make up, the hair! This time, she was PERFECT! And vocally? It was the same vocal of the album version. She was great tonight people... Nowadays, Celine's fans sucks. Always have something to criticize (sp)...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> There's only 4% of Celine's fans criticize. It's not all of us. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:20 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:20 AM Well, I'm going to bed. See ya all soon Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
piglot82 Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:21 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:21 AM I thought it was good...Celine looked amazing and sounded decent, not amazing but pretty darn good. The music was a bit loud, which made it difficult to hear her. On a side note, after this performance I undoubtedly believe the woman is a robot. LOL! She's a Celine robot. She has the exact same movements and facial expressions in all of her performances. LOL I had to step back and remember what song she was singing for a minute because it looked so much like Because You Loved Me/What a Wonderful World/A New Day, I wasn't quite sure. LOL Just kidding of course, I love Celine even if she's a robot. Oh BTW: I couldn't possibly finish my post without mentioning how HOT Rene is. Mmmmmmm! And Celine's boobs looked amazing too, bet Cathy was going into convulsions. LOL Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Loup_garou Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:22 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:22 AM Right now the only thing I'm longing to hear is an interview with Ennio Moricone Talking about the performance and how moving it was We already know that Celine's his favorite Quote
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:25 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:25 AM hahahahahah !!!well Celine is Celine so of course there would be like same movement in some part....there a part like when she sing TFTEISYF in ATW CBS special Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
xo1hrt4celineox Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:26 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:26 AM (edited) omg, someone shoot me b/c i missed it :( I saw her behind that guy's wife though... I hope someone can post it soon! She looks AMAZING in the caps so, mega thanks for those! Edited February 26, 2007 at 05:27 AM by xo1hrt4celineox Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:27 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:27 AM Well guys it's been great. It's been a great night here with you. I had a lot of fun. It was exciting and thrilling. Celine was amazing. She did great and made me proud!I'm so tired right now and have to go to school in a few hours but I'm so happy with this huge smile on my face. The whole waiting was worth it. This was a great night! Thank you everyone! See you tomorrow night! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bullet Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:27 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:27 AM Ooop, I made a mistake in previous post... I meant the crowd at the Oscars DON'T even get up after songs or for big actors (Very rare!!) And someone on a previous post said sCeline is a singer and it's not about the look and that should should have sung better, etc.... Well, when Celine doesn't look so good but sings great on a show, people complain she didn't look good, her make.up bla bla bla.... Always bitching!!!! Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:29 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:29 AM GODESS Celine! http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7638/000134sq4.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7048/000149fm2.jpg http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/474/000146bg5.jpg Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:30 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:30 AM GODESS Celine! http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7638/000134sq4.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7048/000149fm2.jpg http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/474/000146bg5.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}>OAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:31 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:31 AM (edited) I'm going to bed. It's a been great night and it's been enjoyable. I like the fans posts about the performance for most part.WOW at the screen caps of the performance! Thanks very much for sharing. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/12909762Peg4112262007121947AM.jpg Edited February 26, 2007 at 05:35 AM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
xo1hrt4celineox Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:32 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:32 AM Ooop, I made a mistake in previous post... I meant the crowd at the Oscars DON'T even get up after songs or for big actors (Very rare!!) And someone on a previous post said sCeline is a singer and it's not about the look and that should should have sung better, etc.... Well, when Celine doesn't look so good but sings great on a show, people complain she didn't look good, her make.up bla bla bla.... Always bitching!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> this is true, i dont think they did for the dreamgirls performance either... and during best actor, only the other nominees stood so... and you're right, people will always find something to complain about Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:35 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:35 AM I Cant sleep no mare it's 6.34 here and i make screencaps LOL Morehttp://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2264/000136uk6.jpg http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2202/000129ko6.jpg Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Epoenah Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:35 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:35 AM i don't understand how some people on here can say how its "not about how well she sang, but the overall perforamce"? i mean YES she looked beautiful, and YES she was classy and elegant. but vocally she wasnt very good. and not for nothing she is a SINGER, so that is the most important aspect of the performance. she's not an actress or model so its not about how great she looked or how much emotion and grace she showed. yes they both are important aspects but she is still celine dion... the vocalist.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I still don't get it about these disappointments, and dramas, and complaints! What did you (and the others) want from her? You wanted her to scream her butt off, and shake her head from side to side, tossing her body all around and screwing up a performance for one of the most special nights for a man's career, where he's about to accept his lifetime achievement award? This was a humbled tribute.Lyrics written for a gentle musical score... not a bombastic diva anthem. Just like David Foster said: Celine gives exactl what's needed. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I agree <{POST_SNAPBACK}> oh well..... i guess some people on here just can't understand the fact that celine is human... she's not always vocally perfect. and that is OKKKKK as a fan to voice your opinion and say that one of her performances wasn't vocally her best. some people just can't handle it i guess lol. so silly. goodnite all* Quote
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:39 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:39 AM (edited) I UNDERSTOOD & UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRITTEN. Anyway... MOVING ON! LOL @ Vinny! I love you! Edited February 26, 2007 at 05:49 AM by Love, Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:46 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:46 AM wowminutes before the performancewe had here 85 fans at the same time on this topic.... fantastic hahahais this a record??? Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:49 AM when We could see the performance Vinny? Please I need to hear it!! And Koolan or Bellamy isn't here Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:56 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:56 AM Relax, mp3 will be available soon. wowminutes before the performancewe had here 85 fans at the same time on this topic.... fantastic hahahais this a record???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>There were more than 120, a new record! It brought the server to its knees. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
clbmed02 Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:58 AM Did anyone else see the red carpet interview on E! with Ryan Seacrest? He asked her what her plans were after Vegas. Answer: Good possibilty for a world tour, after a little vacation :) Finally got it from the "horse's" mouth, so to speak. Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
Celinemaniac Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 05:58 AM We want the video We want the video video video Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Loup_garou Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:00 AM We want the video We want the video video video <{POST_SNAPBACK}> PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEWe want it BAD!!!!! Quote
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:03 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:03 AM wowminutes before the performancewe had here 85 fans at the same time on this topic.... fantastic hahahais this a record???<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a filling that we might more people when the releases of her next album or any live performances there will a lot more people on this site. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
MalaysiaCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:08 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:08 AM We want the video We want the video video video <{POST_SNAPBACK}> PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEWe want it BAD!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i want the video too.........pplssssssssssss...... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Clari Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:12 AM Celine was amazing!! She looked good and sounded nice!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Tal Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:13 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:13 AM There were more than 120, a new record. It brought the server to its knees. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> just wait till D'elles comes out!! I cannot believe how complementary Perez Hilton was to her! I was waiting for her to get slammed by him and the people on his site! Not because they have any reason to be....she looked stunning! But they're all so mean to a lot of people. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
ifsicol Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:16 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:16 AM http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734820640_small.jpg http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734820067.jpg Quote
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:21 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:21 AM MP3 available for download now DVD and HD (High Definition) videos to come later. Don't want to overload the sever with downloads... Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.