Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted
didn't Celine sing yet?
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Posted
Jennifer Hudson Won!!! :w00t:  :clap:  :clap:

 

Still Waitin' For Celine's Performance!!!

 

 

I'm glad she won. Her acceptance speech was so real! I felt like she was just another one of us, not on that high and mighty level that many celebrities think they are at. Her speech made me tear up a bit :cry:

 

I agree, but I wish the little girl from Miss Sunshine had won...

 

The time is coming!!! I think Clint is going to announce her!!

Posted

Céliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiine!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
i'm sooooooo nervous!!! JESUS!!! My heart is beating soooo fast!!!

 

OMG...i'm really really nervous

 

LOL! Calm down, it's not the first time she's performing lol - she'll be fine :clap:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted
Not yet, but she will soon!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
The Force is strong with you Celine. Be leave in you we do.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted

:shocking:

 

OMG! Best of look Celine! :D

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
She's gonna be on in about 1 minute!!!!!! there showing a slide show on him and then she'll perform!!!!!! :clap:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted
Clint got oh so nervous now!!!!! OIh my my my !
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
The tribute to Ennio has begun!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CÉLINE!!!!!!

 

 

Ennio Morricone is THE s***!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
This is it!!!!!! Here she Comes.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
GO CELINE GO!!!!!!! WE LOVE U!!!!!1 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted
Get ready, ya'll!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
HURRY UP LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted
HURRY UP LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

 

My thought exactly! :lmao:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
She's on.....looking and sounding great :wub: :w00t:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Ooops, she cracked once. But she did great nontheless.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Ooops, she cracked once. But she did great nontheless.

 

finished already? :huh:

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
SHE LOOKKSS SOOO GOOORRGGGGEEOOOÙUUSSS!!!!! :clap: :wub: :w00t:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
I just looooveeeee her dress :clap:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted

OH MY GOD

 

OH MY GOD

 

OH MY GOD

 

OH MY DEAR GOOOOOOOOOOOD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best moment ever I'm so happy.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
FANTASTIC! BEAUTIFUL! THANKS, CELINE!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

short version and average performance, but she looked amazing :)

night guys

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...