Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cate B just lost Best Supporting Actress to a crying Jennifer Hudson.

 

Hmpf... Only Céline can make me night now. :pinch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
WE ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted
Jennifer Hudson Won!!! :w00t:  :clap:  :clap:

 

Still Waitin' For Celine's Performance!!!

 

 

I'm glad she won. Her acceptance speech was so real! I felt like she was just another one of us, not on that high and mighty level that many celebrities think they are at. Her speech made me tear up a bit :cry:

Posted
i"m nervous.. its the first time I see celine LIVe in television in my country..
Posted
Is it just me, or is this the most boring Oscar show ever?

 

For me it's a lot better than last year's...

 

 

OMG better then last year!?! its the first time i see this, and it must been very very boring to be there... i would go only for a goodie-bag whahah

 

there just reading from the cards, nothing spontanious, just stupid ha-ha-ha...

and that irritating music everytime that begins and ends soo abrubt...

 

 

i just want CELINE!! it's almost morning here.... AAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted

They just mentioned that Celine is coming up, but then again they mentioned Dreamgirls a while ago & they haven't performed yet. :blushing:

 

I'm so glad for Jenn Hudson, she totally deserved to win. What a touching speech too, gave me tears in my eyes. Good for her! :thumbsup2:

~J O E Y~
Posted
I have butterflies in my stomach... GO CELINE!!! KNOCK THEM OUT!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE US PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
just heard her name announced :bounce8:

http://media.npr.org/news/images/2006/jun/16/lake_200.jpg

"If a love as strong as ours couldn't make it all the way

Can anything make sense at all?

If a love so deep and true couldn't stand the test of time

Then Mount Everest could slide and Jerusalem could fall"

Posted
Getting ready to record Céline's performance :kicking:

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
OMFG QUEEN BEE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

she'll be flawless as usual n remind us y we r all still online at this hour...:)

njoy.

Posted
OMG im awake... feel my heart beat whaaaaaaaah
Posted
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ! Keep the commentary whilst she performs! I don't have it!
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted (edited)

:clap: :clap: omg,where does my heart beat now…………………………

Celine ,come on

Edited by blue515

Life Is A Dream I Am Dreaming

normal_42-16967837.jpg

Posted

SHOW THEM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!

 

YOU ROCK!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
The time has come to hear Celine sing hear her long awaited performance. This will be good.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted

Wow.....Can't believe that "Das Leben der Anderen" ("The life of others") really won!

 

Anyways.....I'm sad Cate Blanchette didn't get the award for best supporting actress.....

 

 

But all that doesn't matter. WANNA SEE CELINEEEEEE :msn-tongue:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Were just moments away from THE greatest moment of the evening...!!! Soooo exciting!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
I'm getting hyper! lol

LMAO! :D Me too!!!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted
They said she is "coming up" so she will be sometime in the next 30 minutes.
Posted
OMG...Get the long speeches over with we wanna hear Celine got it? :D :D :D lol :clap:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted

i'm sooooooo nervous!!! JESUS!!! My heart is beating soooo fast!!!

 

OMG...i'm really really nervous

 

GO CELINE!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE PERFECT....

 

WE LOVEEEEEEEE YOU HONEY!!!

 

SHOW THEM YOUR POWER...THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING YOU!!!

 

YOU'RE THE BEST!!! :clap:

Posted

I don't know why I am nervous... It's always the same thing. Finally I had my nail grow after bitting them for figure skating. Now I've bitten again for Celine!

 

GO CELINE!!!!! GO CELINE!!!!!!!!!!! GO CELINEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
CALM DOWN AND BE COOL.... :mellow: :giggle: :giggle:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...