Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted
im starting to get pissed,lol..... arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted
Usually they give out more acting awards early in the show. This year it's sound and costume and other stuff.
Posted
no envelope... mayhbe?
Posted
Great photos! I can't seem to view any from the Getty website.

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
so please can U give some infos about Oscars?.. who won?

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! Valentina just picked up her Oscar! :D :D She won the best score for "Racazzo Aerogay"! :D

 

 

THNX so very much.. can U please let me know others?:)) THNX!!! :clap: :bye1:

Little Miss Sunshine got one Oscar! And then Miroslava Cacarella-Donnaccia got one too! :D

 

 

:clap: thanx!!.. can U describe me how look like a stage?:)Please.. :rolleyes:

 

Well, nothing huge. It's the stage where Céline did her ANDHC special - her stage wss MUCH nicer! This one is just huge and empty. But it has nice lights.

 

Thank You so very much.. I am so sad that I cannot see oscars live.. but what can I do.. :huh:

Posted
One reason I wish I had a T-vo. I could skip all this crap to get to Celine performance. And then rewind it to wach it over and over again.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
i think beyonce is on next as i dont see her by her dad
Posted
I'm actually enjoying very much the whole cerimony.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Is it just me, or is this the most boring Oscar show ever?

 

 

to me they are all boring! I just get excited to see actors/actresses/movies I like or to see Celine!

 

Well one thing is for sure...Celine will be performing within the hour! :thumbsup2:

 

Wow, we're 2 hours into the show already. They haven't given out any of the BIG awards yet, those nominees must be dying in antici.....pation! :lmao:

 

C'mon Celine - where are you!! That'll liven up the show, well for us anyway. :thumbsup2:

~J O E Y~
Posted
All about my mother - Pedro Almodovar!!!!!!! One of my very favourites! :flowers:

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted
i don't like it this year. what 3 performances? everyone is reading from a script. bla. where's celine so i can go to bed.
Posted
y'all in the east side of the atlantic still awake?? lol
Posted

Cate B and Clive Owen just presented the award for best foreign film.

Germany won. can't remember the title...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
y'all in the east side of the atlantic still awake?? lol

yup I`m still awake,lol I`s sorta glad she`s gonna be on later because then i have an excuse to go to bed later lol :D

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted
George Clooney is on. Without Martini, btw...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg

...Live To Love...

Posted
oh wow! Celine and Kate look great! :D
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
Wow emotional speeches get me everytime.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

Jennifer Hudson Won!!! :w00t: :clap: :clap:

 

Still Waitin' For Celine's Performance!!!

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
Is Celine next?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Jennifer Hudson got all teary! God bless the sista!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Céline's name was just announced :clap: :clap:

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted
YES!!! They just said her name!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted
After this set of commercials. Celine might do her song.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...