Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:25 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:25 AM (edited) I couldn't sleep. I want you to know when ran the credits after the show they had pictures of some of the memorable moments of tonight and had one of Celine's performing. I thought that so cool. Edited February 26, 2007 at 06:33 AM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Loup_garou Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:27 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:27 AM Thanx Koolan I certainly be waiting for them Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:33 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:33 AM Thanks for the mp3! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:38 AM E! Red Carpet http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red1.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red2.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red3.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red4.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red5.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red6.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red7.jpg Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Adeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:40 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:40 AM thanks koolan :sleep1: Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:45 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:45 AM E! Red Carpet http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red1.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red2.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red3.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red4.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red5.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red6.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red7.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:49 AM Some pics Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
pepillo90 Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:51 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:51 AM I really like the audio, except the beginning, but I'm sure now, that she has the control of her voice Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
ifsicol Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:56 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:56 AM some pics red carpet Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:00 AM Thanks!! :amour1: Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:00 AM (edited) Beautiful Edited February 26, 2007 at 07:02 AM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
nano Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:03 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:03 AM (edited) omg. Where do I beging. Celine looked amazing.The green dress, FABULOUS...I loved her hair. Performance, she was nervous..but I loved it. Loved it. She nailed it. Well done mah dahlin'. gotta go now. Hopefully I can be online today and read all these pages.. and drool over Celine's photos. Edited February 26, 2007 at 07:04 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Jeanine Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:05 AM E! Red Carpet http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red1.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red2.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red3.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red4.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red5.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red6.jpg http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/red7.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> She looks só good! She's beautiful!! Ooh and I love her mom waiting so patiently on the background Can't wait to see her performing, 'alas I couldn't see it I'll get myself and haste to the mp3 Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:09 AM these jerks make me so mad! http://www.wweek.com/wwire/?p=7235 Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:09 AM There were more than 120, a new record. It brought the server to its knees. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> just wait till D'elles comes out!! I cannot believe how complementary Perez Hilton was to her! I was waiting for her to get slammed by him and the people on his site! Not because they have any reason to be....she looked stunning! But they're all so mean to a lot of people.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm shocked!!! Quote
NickMcNeel Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:12 AM Grate performance-Celine as always best.Celine should put this song into A new day showI record full show-its amazing Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:12 AM excellent news about Perezhilton! they're hard to please! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:12 AM I loved what I saw. May our goddess live forever. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:13 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:13 AM NO LOGO! http://blog.oregonlive.com/aenow/celine1.jpg Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:16 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:16 AM One more Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:23 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:23 AM by the way did celine dyed her hair a bit light in the front hair?? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:28 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:28 AM I hope Celine, Rene, and Maman went to the Governor's Ball. I would love to see her in her Lanvin :) Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:30 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:30 AM I hope Celine, Rene, and Maman went to the Governor's Ball. I would love to see her in her Lanvin :)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was about to ask about it. Was she in Governor's Ball? Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
ifsicol Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:34 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:34 AM http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734830511.jpg http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734830463.jpg http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734830421.jpg http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734830367.jpg http://celinedion2007.skyblog.com/pics/734830302.jpg Quote
amelie Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:34 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:34 AM listening to the mp3 i think she sounded oki fell asleep before 6am here...at the break JUST before Celine Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:36 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:36 AM here's the video no HQ but to give u and idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIt1OAwIp48 please vote it and comment let's spread celine!!!!!!!! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:39 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:39 AM I hope Celine, Rene, and Maman went to the Governor's Ball. I would love to see her in her Lanvin :)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was about to ask about it. Was she in Governor's Ball?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Still trying to find that out myself. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:42 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:42 AM WOW Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:44 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:44 AM it was a rather boring performance. Forgettable which is good 'cos I want Celine to make her first single an uptempo number. This can be something for us fans to have whilst she does her last year. Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.