dawn Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:30 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:30 AM Thank you so much for the pictures, the videos and the audio Quote
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:42 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:42 AM let us know about the after party pic and things Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Johana Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:46 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:46 AM the back of dress was great too http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7856/4217973204wt9.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2631/4217973202yw4.jpg and another HQ one: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6932/celineoka03ev3.jpg Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:47 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:47 AM 7:27: Celine Dion looks as good as Celine Dion could possibly look. And I mean that in the nicest way. P.S. Celine has the Quote of the Night so far with, "There's a chance of me touring the world." Yeah, me too. *** Oh Canada: Merci, Celine! Dion represented in gorgeous green. Never, ever has she looked so good. We'll almost forgive the backwards white suit and fedora of years past. *** Standouts included Reese Witherspoon in a tiered, aubergine Nina Ricci gown; Helen Mirren in Christian Lacroix; Céline Dion in bottle-green James Galanos; and Vogue cover girl Jennifer Hudson in chocolate Oscar de la Renta. *** Green was well represented with Celine Dion in a dark green, wrap-style gown that was complemented with diamond cuff bracelets from Lily et Cie, and Kate Winslet in a one-shoulder gown in a lighter hue by Valentino. *** Green was also a noticeable trend, with Australian actress Isla Fisher donning in a dark green body-hugging strapless frock, Kate Winslet wearing a ruched pistachio one-shoulder gown and Celine Dion choosing a vivid jungle shade. *** Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Johana Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:06 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:06 AM the both her dresses are great http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/superceline/something%20new/live1.jpg Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Salla Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM She went to the Vanity fair Oscar Party and from what I can see she looked fabulous! http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...=CLB&evntI=2311 Quote
dawn Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted by Graydon Carter - Arrivals !!! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8355/12915479eosa88226200742zh2.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/60/12915476eosa88226200742hx6.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2766/12915474eosa88226200742pg7.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2079/12915472eosa88226200742vo5.jpg Quote
Bellamy Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:18 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:18 AM The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding. BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon Tell them she's HOT!!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:18 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:18 AM the both her dresses are great http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/superceline/something%20new/live1.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Céline worked that look DAM WELL!!!!!!!!!!! She was glowing inside out 100% time, on stage, on the Red Carpet, everywhere and ppl loved it! Me included, seeing her her there singing her heart out and showing them Divas how it's done. Terrific shot! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
SFchick Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:22 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:22 AM 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted by Graydon Carter - Arrivals !!! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8355/12915479eosa88226200742zh2.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/60/12915476eosa88226200742hx6.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2766/12915474eosa88226200742pg7.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2079/12915472eosa88226200742vo5.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I love this outfit! Im usually the first to say if she looks hideous or not but wow! I love it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
stevo Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:25 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:25 AM http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon Tell them she's hot like Bellamy says! At mo she's 60% Not!!! Quote
Salla Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:26 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:26 AM 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted by Graydon Carter - Arrivals !!! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8355/12915479eosa88226200742zh2.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/60/12915476eosa88226200742hx6.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2766/12915474eosa88226200742pg7.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2079/12915472eosa88226200742vo5.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I love the outfit, and her hair and just everything about this look. Quote
SFchick Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:30 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:30 AM Me too Salla although i could live witout the necklace! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Salla Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:32 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:32 AM Me too Salla although i could live witout the necklace!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah, it's a bit weird. Quote
LaFeeRailleuse Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:36 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:36 AM 2007 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted by Graydon Carter - Arrivals !!! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8355/12915479eosa88226200742zh2.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/60/12915476eosa88226200742hx6.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2766/12915474eosa88226200742pg7.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2079/12915472eosa88226200742vo5.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! She looks WONDERFUL!!! wow!She totally look like Carrie Bradshaw! She's a "Sex & the City" girl!!! Quote
paradox Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM Voted 15 times Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:47 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:47 AM Voted 15 times <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah u can vote many times just refresh the page Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
paradox Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM HOT 51.2% ATM Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Bellamy Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:50 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:50 AM Voted 15 times <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah u can vote many times just refresh the page <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She is becoming hot. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:52 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:52 AM That party outfit of hers looks shwey. I love it!!! Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
stevo Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:58 AM bling pic!http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/73420724.j...89B3219E63325C7 keep voting! Quote
paradox Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:59 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:59 AM Voted 15 times <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah u can vote many times just refresh the page <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She is becoming hot. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Nice job Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
stevo Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:02 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:02 AM Who else feels this will be used in the tabloids alot? I hope not- there are so many stunning pics of her. http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/73418073.j...E1A0CA176080BAB Quote
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:16 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:16 AM Who else feels this will be used in the tabloids alot? I hope not- there are so many stunning pics of her. http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/73418073.j...E1A0CA176080BAB<{POST_SNAPBACK}> sorry but can't see it though Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:19 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:19 AM Celine was so gourgeous wearing all her dresses! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
bluestar Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:24 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:24 AM Celine was beautiful...I loved the 2 dresses but she could do better. There are many great dress to be worn at the oscar's night. Don't get me wring, especially the pink one was great...but there are better things.Anyway the most important part is when she sang. I liked it, but she was too nervous, the song was cut, and u can't cut a song that's already short.i thought it would be a lot better, she sang too fast in some parts, some notes went out of place, it seemed like they were hurry, so they cutted the song, she sang it faster, to make everything shorter. Nobody presented her, just a voice intruduced her, it wasn't a real perfomance, just a liitle "cameo". I don't know, i liked it, but it was strange... Quote
MichiG. Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:34 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:34 AM wow, this was an amazing evening with all this oscar glamour...of all her dresse, the green one was the most fabolous and stunning one...I liked it A LOT!!!!!she even was on German Tv for an interview...great! her prformance was very good...the long note was missplaced but I guess that's due to the shortening of the song. her voice was in good shape only the start was a bit awkward....but well it was a world premier, a billion people watching so who cares - she's our QUEEN!!!! I think she will get bashed for the vanity fair dress also I like it too! it's fresh and sexy! go celine! thx for all the pics, the audio, caps and so on! folks you go!!!! Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
VinnyT. Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:40 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:40 AM Jennifer Hudson: "You know how they have the pictures in the chairs?" she said, referring to the practice of guests' photos being placed in the auditorium chairs where they'll sit come Oscar night. "I had no idea that Celine Dion, for one, is attending the Oscars, and two, singing at the Oscars. And when I saw her picture in the chair and it said, `Performer,' we were in the middle of rehearsing, and I froze. My mouth dropped like: Wait a minute, Celine Dion is going to be here singing, and I get to be in the room?" Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Teodora Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:41 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:41 AM OMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I don't know where to start! She was absolutely stunning on the red carpet, stunning during the show, stunning at the party! She's HOOOOT! Loved all the dresses, loved her performance (why did no one announce her, like it was normal?), loved everything! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.