CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:47 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:47 PM Hey!! When we will have the video!?!?! Plzz!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good question Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:47 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:47 PM wasnt her necklace durin the performance worn for the ''you and i'' hanger part of the video?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's what I was thinking too! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mirage Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:49 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:49 PM i still wants to know what her third dress is....... Quote
mirage Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:51 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:51 PM wasnt her necklace durin the performance worn for the ''you and i'' hanger part of the video?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's what I was thinking too!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> nono... Quote
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:52 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:52 PM i still wants to know what her third dress is....... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think she changed into a "third" dress. When Forrest Whitaker won his Oscar and thanked his wife, this was nearing 80% of the program already, and Celine was in her seat, still in the J. Mendel pink gown. I think she skipped the "third" and went directly to the "fourth" in the Lanvin for the Vanity Fair Party... NOW! I'm going to give my comment for Lanvin Dress! Okay here's my comment:I think Celine is HAVING SO MUCH FUN at the Oscars this year!!! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:52 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:52 PM i still wants to know what her third dress is....... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too, it must be very incredible! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
shakiria Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:53 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:53 PM i missed the oscars as dont have sky one so couldnt watch it on normal british tv Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:54 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:54 PM wasnt her necklace durin the performance worn for the ''you and i'' hanger part of the video?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's what I was thinking too!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> nono... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL, R. !!! They are ABSOLUTELY NOT the same! The one from the "You and I" video looks $10,000 and the other, like someone had mentioned earlier.... The one from Oscar night looks $5,000,000!!! Quote
Tal Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:58 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:58 PM I'm sad she didn't wear the Saab gown....his dresses are incredible. But I guess it was pointless considering she performed right near the end of the show. Her Lanvin outfit was cool. I just dont think the hair matched...it was too princessy for that outfit. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:59 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:59 PM wasnt her necklace durin the performance worn for the ''you and i'' hanger part of the video?? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's what I was thinking too!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> nono... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL, R. !!! They are ABSOLUTELY NOT the same! The one from the "You and I" video looks $10,000 and the other, like someone had mentioned earlier.... The one from Oscar night looks $5,000,000!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YEAH. SO DIFFERENT EHEHEHE Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
shakiria Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:59 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 06:59 PM thanks for the video the song is really nice Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:00 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:00 PM GREAT. But the video quality is too bad. Thanks anyway Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
aire505 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:01 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:01 PM lovely presentation:) Quote
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:04 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:04 PM More Lanvin from Vanity Fair! Quote
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:06 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:06 PM I'm sad she didn't wear the Saab gown....his dresses are incredible. But I guess it was pointless considering she performed right near the end of the show.Her Lanvin outfit was cool. I just dont think the hair matched...it was too princessy for that outfit.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe she saw someone else wear it and decided not to! Quote
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:06 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:06 PM not sure if this was posted on this topic yet: http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photo...ars-2007-04.jpg Rene, what's with the bow tie? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
shakiria Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:07 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:07 PM its a shame i missed the oscrars best get myself sky next time Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:11 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:11 PM not sure if this was posted on this topic yet: http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photo...ars-2007-04.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Nope! Not yet! And, Jared is a fan of Celine's http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/02/25/ce...ion-oscars-2007 And on this page, he even put up a video! Quote
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:11 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:11 PM Anyone know the times when Celine was shown in the audience? I need this info to cut the HD video to share with you guys. Thanks. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nando Férri Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:15 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:15 PM When the man got the Oscar of Best Actor... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:16 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:16 PM At the beginning before Ellen got on stage... we could see Celine behind Kate Winslet... I think... Quote
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:20 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:20 PM Anyone know the times when Celine was shown in the audience? I need this info to cut the HD video to share with you guys. Thanks. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I remember when she appeared when that best actor winner was given his speech. She appeared twice with rené Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
mirage Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:20 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:20 PM LOL, R. !!! They are ABSOLUTELY NOT the same! The one from the "You and I" video looks $10,000 and the other, like someone had mentioned earlier.... The one from Oscar night looks $5,000,000!!! [/color]<{POST_SNAPBACK}> whahha it wasnt me who thought they were the same... i just searched for pics to show the diffrence between a plastic necklace, and a diamond one... Quote
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:22 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:22 PM At the beginning before Ellen got on stage... we could see Celine behind Kate Winslet... I think... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Really? I do not remember that Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
canadion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:24 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:24 PM Three Words! THAT WAS FABULOUS !!! Quote
Javito Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:28 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:28 PM Just to mention, did someone realized how many journalists were in front of Céline as she was walking and many of them didn't appear want to talk with her, as she wasn't anyone important?? . I think her "retirement" in Las Vegas has made more damage than we apparently think Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:29 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:29 PM I want to add that Celine's presence last night gave me a different feeling.Many of my friends love the Oscars, and whenever they talk about the Oscars, they're always talking about how amazing the old days were... the Oscars of the past. Last night, I really feel that Celine brought back the old, classic Oscar elegance and glamour. Her hair, her vintage gown for the red carpet, her diamonds, her performance of a song with an orchestral score, her princess gown for the performance; then, her up-do, her Lanvin futuristic ensemble for the after-party, her composure, the way she walked and posed for the camera... she DID IT! Quote
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:30 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:30 PM Three Words! THAT WAS FABULOUS !!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> One word: OUTSTANDING hahahahahhaha Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
rogerionovais Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:31 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:31 PM she looked amazing, loved it!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.