ZoraSourit Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:33 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:33 PM (edited) She looked amazingly hot! And about her performance: it was a great moment for her. Very emotional and beautiful... I really enjoyed it. Edited February 26, 2007 at 07:34 PM by ZoraSourit Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:34 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:34 PM Just to mention, did someone realized how many journalists were in front of Céline as she was walking and many of them didn't appear want to talk with her, as she wasn't anyone important?? . I think her "retirement" in Las Vegas has made more damage than we apparently think <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't think so hahaha. I didn't feel and wacth sth like that yesterday. I'll become a journalist within 3,5 years and if someday I have the chance to irnteview her, I will be the first one to look for her hahahaha Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
canadion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:41 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:41 PM I want to add that Celine's presence last night gave me a different feeling.Many of my friends love the Oscars, and whenever they talk about the Oscars, they're always talking about how amazing the old days were... the Oscars of the past. Last night, I really feel that Celine brought back the old, classic Oscar elegance and glamour. Her hair, her vintage gown for the red carpet, her diamonds, her performance of a song with an orchestral score, her princess gown for the performance; then, her up-do, her Lanvin futuristic ensemble for the after-party, her composure, the way she walked and posed for the camera... she DID IT! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> >>> I totally agree. Quote
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:45 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:45 PM I want to add that Celine's presence last night gave me a different feeling.Many of my friends love the Oscars, and whenever they talk about the Oscars, they're always talking about how amazing the old days were... the Oscars of the past. Last night, I really feel that Celine brought back the old, classic Oscar elegance and glamour. Her hair, her vintage gown for the red carpet, her diamonds, her performance of a song with an orchestral score, her princess gown for the performance; then, her up-do, her Lanvin futuristic ensemble for the after-party, her composure, the way she walked and posed for the camera... she DID IT! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> >>> I totally agree.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 2 Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
canadion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:46 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:46 PM Three Words! THAT WAS FABULOUS !!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> One word: OUTSTANDING hahahahahhaha <{POST_SNAPBACK}> >>> Outstanding... Hoo ha ha ha ha ha... Flawless Victory!Céline Dion Wins!Fatality! huahuahuahuahua Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:52 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:52 PM Just to mention, did someone realized how many journalists were in front of Céline as she was walking and many of them didn't appear want to talk with her, as she wasn't anyone important?? . I think her "retirement" in Las Vegas has made more damage than we apparently think <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't think so hahaha. I didn't feel and wacth sth like that yesterday. I'll become a journalist within 3,5 years and if someday I have the chance to irnteview her, I will be the first one to look for her hahahaha <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There are many and many artists there and the journalists don´t have time to interview everyone.... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
nico robin Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:53 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:53 PM (edited) i can't wait for the video!!!!she sound great!!! some of you ppl just can get enough, she did it great, her voice was great, everything was great, she wa nervous yes but c'mon she is a human being!!!she can't be perfect!althought i thik she is Celine was just AMAZING Edited February 26, 2007 at 07:56 PM by osinhos Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:53 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 07:53 PM Three Words! THAT WAS FABULOUS !!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> One word: OUTSTANDING hahahahahhaha <{POST_SNAPBACK}> >>> Outstanding... Hoo ha ha ha ha ha... Flawless Victory!Céline Dion Wins!Fatality! huahuahuahuahua<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Perfect! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Shaun Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:09 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:09 PM I can only give my opinion on the performance based on the MP3 clip I have heard. Going on the past heights Celine has set herself this was an instantly "ok" performance. She did sound flat at places and sometimes sounded like she was struggling for power. Nevertheless I thought overall she came across very well and she sounded good over the piece. Someone else has said we wont be talking about this in years to come and I agree, it's not up there with the classic Celine performances we all know and love. On a much much MUCH brighter note Celine got EVERYTHING about her appearance 100% right last night. She looked absolutely beautiful throughout, especially when performing. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
tativale Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:13 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:13 PM She said, 'there's a big possibility of me touring the world, but first I'll take a little vacation" she looks so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celinenvegas Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:23 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:23 PM anyone got the link were she was talking to ryan about the tour plzzzzzzzzz <{POST_SNAPBACK}> here's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9gs_oaupOM<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for that video collage, it was great to see it again. I wish at the beginning that they weren't talking OVER her. It's so sweet that her 5th time there she is still overwhelmed by all the celebrities! She's so down to Earth. I love that. Quote ~J O E Y~
Ronny83 Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:35 PM Author Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:35 PM MORRICONE TOUCHED BY DION TRIBUTE Honorary Oscar recipient ENNIO MORRICONE was incredibly moved when CELINE DION sang a new song for him at the Academy Awards last night (25FEB07).Morricone received a prize for his lifetime achievement in scoring films and Dion debuted the song I KNEW I LOVED YOU during the tribute.He explains Dion's performance "Gave me immense pleasure. She said (at first), 'You know, I don't know if I'm going to be capable because I'm feeling very moved myself.'" The veteran composer claims one of his most treasured possessions is a record of Dion singing the theme from ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA.When asked which of his famous scores was his favourite he added, "It's like asking a father if he has a favourite child. I never answer that question!"http://www.pr-inside.com/morricone-touched...bute-r56649.htm Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:36 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:36 PM Head over to the multimedia section to download the HDTV & DVD versions of the performance! Please be gentle the server, use only 1 connection when downloading. Enjoy Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Loup_garou Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:38 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:38 PM Head over to the multimedia section to download the HDTV & DVD versions of the performance! Please be gentle the server, use only 1 connection when downloading. Enjoy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YOU"RE THE BOMB!!!! Quote
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:43 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:43 PM The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding. BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon Tell them she's HOT!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You should vote Celine is slipping to "NOT" instead of "HOT". You can vote many times just refresh the page. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:43 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:43 PM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>it's nice:) maybe there'll be more:) She sang it so magnificently that he had to be touched:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
kathyc25 Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:51 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:51 PM The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding. BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon Tell them she's HOT!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You should vote Celine is slipping to "NOT" instead of "HOT". You can vote many times just refresh the page. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> But it stays at the same percentage though... Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Javito Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:56 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 08:56 PM There are many and many artists there and the journalists don´t have time to interview everyone....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I mean those journalist weren't interviewing nobody, Céline just walked in front of them and she looked and greeted them, but they didn't call her to talk... I know there are many artists to interview and that's a crazy night, but in past editions that Céline was in Oscars the journalists almost fighted to get an interview with her Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:16 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:16 PM The party dress and her hair is as bizarre as her millennium wedding. BTW, vote for Celine here: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/movies/conten...oscars_2007_hon Tell them she's HOT!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You should vote Celine is slipping to "NOT" instead of "HOT". You can vote many times just refresh the page. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> But it stays at the same percentage though...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You have 4 or 5 times for the percentage will change. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Bullet Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:22 PM Well it's different if you are nominated. Journalists usually need to first get an interview with the nominees... But here's a cute interview from a Canadian station. Celine forgets the name of the Tribute Album to Ennio Morricone... and she asks Rene what it is! So cute! (go to the middle of the page, on the right side under "E Talk", you'll see her name... http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...name=oscars2007 Quote
Tal Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:34 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:34 PM From MSN: Best Speech We Couldn't UnderstandLifetime Achievement Award recipient and famed composer Ennio Morricone's incredibly moving "Thank You" spoken entirely in Italian. Though Clint Eastwood did a nice job translating, it wasn't necessary -- the maestro's passion was as evident and soaring as his gorgeous musical scores. We only wish we could say the same thing for Celine Dion performing his song. No matter, the moment was still magic. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Thomas Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:39 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:39 PM Dunno if this one was posted before: http://i17.tinypic.com/2lcpkp2.jpg Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:41 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:41 PM That review is crap! It wasn't her best performance, vocally. I'll be happy when Vegas is over so her voice isn't so stressed. She pulled it together very nicely. That is a HARD song to sing, too! To be as in tune as she was, amazing! In the studio she'd been rehearsing, it's totally different. Nevertless, I really enjoyed Celine last night. I thank her very much. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
pedrojunior127 Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:46 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:46 PM Thanks a lot!!! Quote
canadion Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:48 PM Head over to the multimedia section to download the HDTV & DVD versions of the performance! Please be gentle the server, use only 1 connection when downloading. Enjoy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> >>> Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!! * dead * heheheThank you immensely, Vic !!! Quote
blue.grave Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:50 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:50 PM Love the HD pics, keep them coming. Thanks Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Bullet Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 09:51 PM Even if Celine had done her very best performance ever, you'd still get those stupid reviews. Some people have an predetermined idea about Celine and it will never change, no matter how good she is! And I even think that the better she is, the nastier the comments are (from those who dislike her)... And to say that some people are paid to write such stupid comments! Quote
kathyc25 Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:07 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:07 PM Well it's different if you are nominated. Journalists usually need to first get an interview with the nominees... But here's a cute interview from a Canadian station. Celine forgets the name of the Tribute Album to Ennio Morricone... and she asks Rene what it is! So cute! (go to the middle of the page, on the right side under "E Talk", you'll see her name... http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...name=oscars2007<{POST_SNAPBACK}> aw cute thanks Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
tativale Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:10 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:10 PM Thank you Vic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.