Leda Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:21 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:21 PM (edited) Hey, guys, wanna hear a "funny" story??? I WANT YOU ALL TO READ THIS!!! Please! I live in a backward and not civilized town Minsk in a huge village called Belarus. (Actually it's the centre of Europe!) To make a long story short - they did show the Oscar ceremony here (and I was REALLY surprised by this fact! ) TODAY... Mmm, 15 minutes ago, actually! So, it wasn't live broadcast, of course... What do you think? Instead of 5 hours of the ceremony that were shown in NORMAL countries, they showed here only 1 HOUR of it!!! And... THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN CELINE!!! I'm sitting here right now... and... I have NO words... I'm like Is it possible? So, apparently, they thought: "Celine Dion? Who's that? She's not nominated, she's not a winner, so... we can just cut her performance!" So, draw a conclusion, guys! Cool, right? The Belarusians are not normal people... They needn't watch some foreign entertainment programmes. Belarusian news is just right for them! I'm not really surprised, but I want you to know what Belarus is! Edited February 26, 2007 at 10:22 PM by Leda Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
kdw123 Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM I feel sorry for Celine because she always gets negative press ever since "Titanic". It seems like every time she is in the press for something high profiled like the Oscars, the press has something negative to say. I thought her performance was wonderful and moving and the fact of the matter is that it was a tribute to Ennio and as long as he liked it, which it seems he did, that was the point of her performance. To my knowledge, the song is not going to be released as a single so it wasn't like she was promoting her new single or new album during the tribute - it was just a tribute. I have read a few reviews of the Oscars and they all seem to have negative comments to say about Celine. Most don't say that her performance was bad, just that they didn't like the fact that she was there and performed at all. So I think the bad press goes beyond her performance, the press just seems to not like her very much for some reason. But the fans like her and that's better than the press! There are a few so called fans on this forum who never seem to have anything positive to say about Celine like the press. But as David Foster said once, the press always seems to knock what is popular. And Celine has proven she is popular because of her sucess thru the years and especially because of her Vegas show. I think the press will probably be just as negative about her upcoming album no matter how great it is, but we will see what the public thinks with the album sales, radio plays, and 2008 concert ticket sales. Quote
karatedude317 Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:29 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:29 PM Can someone please post what Perez Hilton said about Celine in a nutshell? The website isn't working properly. I'm glad there have been some positive reviews at least! Quote
Snowhite Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:29 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:29 PM i think this performance was pointless really...the tribute could be much more simple and real without this song - it's like they forced it , it was very short and after listening to it few times i truely believe noone will remmember this performance for sure not the general public . about her voice - she started the song really steady and powerful , she sang "time" and "star" much better than in the original version...i truely hoped she'll sing it on a higher key and that's what she did but then she just messed it...the high note in the middle was a miss and she cracked during the end of the song few times i just cant stop thinking it's the same singer who sang GBA in 2001 , not to mention "think twice" , "i finally found someone" and more during the 90's... - her voice has really changed .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>we dont care if her voice has changed!we are crazy fans and we have to support her even if her voice has changed.yes she isnt the same celine that we had heard.she is nearly 40 and its logical her face and her voice not to be the same.that makes me sad to be honest with u..... very sad!!i want back the ''old''celine Also what makes me sad is the wringles Quote
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:33 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:33 PM THANK YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSS! ;D Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:40 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:40 PM i think this performance was pointless really...the tribute could be much more simple and real without this song - it's like they forced it , it was very short and after listening to it few times i truely believe noone will remmember this performance for sure not the general public . about her voice - she started the song really steady and powerful , she sang "time" and "star" much better than in the original version...i truely hoped she'll sing it on a higher key and that's what she did but then she just messed it...the high note in the middle was a miss and she cracked during the end of the song few times i just cant stop thinking it's the same singer who sang GBA in 2001 , not to mention "think twice" , "i finally found someone" and more during the 90's... - her voice has really changed .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>we dont care if her voice has changed!we are crazy fans and we have to support her even if her voice has changed.yes she isnt the same celine that we had heard.she is nearly 40 and its logical her face and her voice not to be the same.that makes me sad to be honest with u..... very sad!!i want back the ''old''celine :blushing:Also what makes me sad is the wringles <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I really don't feel sad because of that. What I do feel nowadays is PROUD of who she is and whose I am fan. That's all what I can think. After seeing her last night, I could confirm this easily. Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:41 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:41 PM (edited) Wow, took me a while to catch up since the last time I posted. I woke up feeling even more tired that I was when I went to bed but I was feeling so happy. I had a huge smile GLUED to my face the whole day. Even my friends noticed. After lunchtime we missed a class (because I was exhausted and my friends were lazy) and I showed my friends the forum and the pics from yesterday and they were stunned by how gorgeous Celine looked. Some friends who watched the show came to congratulate for Celine's beautiful performance LOLOL!!!! I was so proud. I decided that I don't care anymore if you think it was pointless, awful or boring. I couldn't care less. It meant a lot for me. I know what I look for in a performance. Definately not perfection. I look for emotion (not just for Celine but also for my other passions-I couldn't care less for the perfect figure skating program, I love the emotional ones!). With Celine it has always been about the emotion. That's why I am a fan for almost 19 years. Celine herself said "Perfection is boring". I couldn't agree more. Celine made a lot of fans happy last night. She made people feel very emotional, both fans and non-fans. And she touched Morricone's heart- it was his time to shine after all! That's what counts for her, it's always been. I BET she would be much more happier reading the emotion of the fans instead of 1000 perfect reviews from the journalists. Now I'm going to watch the video and sleep early today because I'm still tired. I want to thank to everybody who shared the joy last night. I had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for the videos and the pictures, really, from the bottom of the heart. T This will be the year of Celine and we're just GETTING STARTED!!! PS- I just want to had Love deserves an award for his amazing posts! Thank you for giving a balance view to this forum. We needed that, really! Edited February 26, 2007 at 10:45 PM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM Well if that's not good press then I don't know what else it is: News - Music, movie, EntertainmentMORRICONE TOUCHED BY DION TRIBUTE Print article Print articleRefer this article Refer to a friendMovie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)2007-02-26 21:07:57 - Honorary Oscar recipient ENNIO MORRICONE was incredibly moved when CELINE DION sang a new song for him at the Academy Awards last night (25FEB07).Morricone received a prize for his lifetime achievement in scoring films and Dion debuted the song I KNEW I LOVED YOU during the tribute.He explains Dion's performance "Gave me immense pleasure. She said (at first), 'You know, I don't know if I'm going to be capable because I'm feeling very moved myself.'" The veteran composer claims one of his most treasured possessions is a record of Dion singing the theme from ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA.When asked which of his famous scores was his favourite he added, "It's like asking a father if he has a favourite child. I never answer that question!"<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Good to read these things Thanks for posting Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:48 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:48 PM Wow, took me a while to catch up since the last time I posted. I woke up feeling even more tired that I was when I went to bed but I was feeling so happy. I had a huge smile GLUED to my face the whole day. Even my friends noticed. After lunchtime we missed a class (because I was exhausted and my friends were lazy) and I showed my friends the forum and the pics from yesterday and they were stunned by how gorgeous Celine looked. Some friends who watched the show came to congratulate for Celine's beautiful performance LOLOL!!!! I was so proud. I decided that I don't care anymore if you think it was pointless, awful or boring. I couldn't care less. It meant a lot for me. I know what I look for in a performance. Definately not perfection. I look for emotion (not just for Celine but also for my other passions-I couldn't care less for the perfect figure skating program, I love the emotional ones!). With Celine it has always been about the emotion. That's why I am a fan for almost 19 years. Celine herself said "Perfection is boring". I couldn't agree more. Celine made a lot of fans happy last night. She made people feel very emotional, both fans and non-fans. And she touched Morricone's heart- it was his time to shine after all! That's what counts for her, it's always been. I BET she would be much more happier reading the emotion of the fans instead of 1000 perfect reviews from the journalists. Now I'm going to watch the video and sleep early today because I'm still tired. I want to thank to everybody who shared the joy last night. I had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for the videos and the pictures, really, from the bottom of the heart. T This will be the year of Celine and we're just GETTING STARTED!!! PS- I just want to had Love deserves an award for his amazing posts! Thank you for giving a balance view to this forum. We needed that, really!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My dear friend,I have to say that I totally agree with u. I do feel the same as you. Beautiful words. Take care Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:55 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:55 PM I feel sorry for Celine because she always gets negative press ever since "Titanic". It seems like every time she is in the press for something high profiled like the Oscars, the press has something negative to say. I thought her performance was wonderful and moving and the fact of the matter is that it was a tribute to Ennio and as long as he liked it, which it seems he did, that was the point of her performance. To my knowledge, the song is not going to be released as a single so it wasn't like she was promoting her new single or new album during the tribute - it was just a tribute. I have read a few reviews of the Oscars and they all seem to have negative comments to say about Celine. Most don't say that her performance was bad, just that they didn't like the fact that she was there and performed at all. So I think the bad press goes beyond her performance, the press just seems to not like her very much for some reason. But the fans like her and that's better than the press! There are a few so called fans on this forum who never seem to have anything positive to say about Celine like the press. But as David Foster said once, the press always seems to knock what is popular. And Celine has proven she is popular because of her sucess thru the years and especially because of her Vegas show. I think the press will probably be just as negative about her upcoming album no matter how great it is, but we will see what the public thinks with the album sales, radio plays, and 2008 concert ticket sales.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Beautiful words I agree with u Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
pepillo90 Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM Hey, guys, wanna hear a "funny" story??? I WANT YOU ALL TO READ THIS!!! Please! I live in a backward and not civilized town Minsk in a huge village called Belarus. (Actually it's the centre of Europe!) To make a long story short - they did show the Oscar ceremony here (and I was REALLY surprised by this fact! ) TODAY... Mmm, 15 minutes ago, actually! So, it wasn't live broadcast, of course... What do you think? Instead of 5 hours of the ceremony that were shown in NORMAL countries, they showed here only 1 HOUR of it!!! And... THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN CELINE!!! I'm sitting here right now... and... I have NO words... I'm like Is it possible? So, apparently, they thought: "Celine Dion? Who's that? She's not nominated, she's not a winner, so... we can just cut her performance!" So, draw a conclusion, guys! Cool, right? The Belarusians are not normal people... They needn't watch some foreign entertainment programmes. Belarusian news is just right for them! I'm not really surprised, but I want you to know what Belarus is!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's normal, don't worry Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:57 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:57 PM Yet I have to confess that the general consensus of the British and American press is absolutely loathsome attitude towards Céline. They HATE her with passion - and you know why? Cuzz she is a legend. Cuzz she has staying power. Cuzz she still after all these years proved herself. Cuzz she is still on top going strong. Cuzz she WILL outlive them all with her music and with her persona. I adore actually the bad press since nothing has changed since Titanic - still the haterade is going strong like ever. But you know what? Céline tops them all, stands above them and does her thing by spreading her charisma and class all over at every event she goes to. that is what I call a legend - she may be BADLY hated but she is hated for a very good reason: iconic Goddess that stands for something and goes on and on. I can only say BRAVO to Céline for that! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:58 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 10:58 PM BRAVO!! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:00 PM Yet I have to confess that the general consensus of the British and American press is absolutely loathsome attitude towards Céline. They HATE her with passion - and you know why? Cuzz she is a legend. Cuzz she has staying power. Cuzz she still after all these years proved herself. Cuzz she is still on top going strong. Cuzz she WILL outlive them all with her music and with her persona. I adore actually the bad press since nothing has changed since Titanic - still the haterade is going strong like ever. But you know what? Céline tops them all, stands above them and does her thing by spreading her charisma and class all over at every event she goes to. that is what I call a legend - she may be BADLY hated but she is hated for a very good reason: iconic Goddess that stands for something and goes on and on. I can only say BRAVO to Céline for that!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree but i don't want her to be hated! and i'm sure she doesn't either! She may not read all the reviews but she must know by now that it's generally not "cool" to like her or her music! I don't know how she'll get round this when Las Vegas is done! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:03 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:03 PM i agree but i don't want her to be hated! and i'm sure she doesn't either! She may not read all the reviews but she must know by now that it's generally not "cool" to like her or her music! I don't know how she'll get round this when Las Vegas is done! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She doesn't care, trust me - she will retire as soon as she's faced with empty stadiums and empty seats but then she has all the power and will to go on. She has validation in her fans and her admirers. 2,5 million to be exact in the last 4 years. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:06 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:06 PM i agree but i don't want her to be hated! and i'm sure she doesn't either! She may not read all the reviews but she must know by now that it's generally not "cool" to like her or her music! I don't know how she'll get round this when Las Vegas is done! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She doesn't care, trust me - she will retire as soon as she's faced with empty stadiums and empty seats but then she has all the power and will to go on. She has validation in her fans and her admirers. 2,5 million to be exact in the last 4 years.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Not all of the 2.5 million are fans, some of them are tourists who went to Las Vegas and by chance wanted to watch Celine. (god, i'm turning more negative than thevoice! ) Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Leda Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:09 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:09 PM (edited) Koolan, Bellamy, Vinny T. and all the guys who are responsible for Multimedia section, THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!!! Edited February 26, 2007 at 11:20 PM by Leda Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
celinedionfan Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:19 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:19 PM It has always been like that with negative reviews so there is no point on be worried about Celine!! There are many many people around the world - and i'm talking especially about journalists - that snob and are critical to each move of Celine...just because they cannot admit or even accept that she conquered the world with her music and she still hasn't been involved with scandals!! They can't believe she is such a great Diva and she's devoted to a complete and happy family,that she's never involved with drugs or alcoholism and things like these!!...Probably because there is so much morality around Dion's name and they never have a big gossip of hilarious things to make money!! She never gives them scandals so they are trying to create bad things for her in order to affect people!! But people know very well, they're not stupid and the have topped her as the best selling female singer of all times....maybe she's not that much pretty and sexy as jennifer lopez or beyonce but everyone has to admit that she's the "idol" the "picture" of how every woman should be!! And that is really remarkable!! Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
Leda Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:21 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:21 PM WHY do you read all these reviews??? They are just stupid & that's it!!! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:24 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:24 PM It has always been like that with negative reviews so there is no point on be worried about Celine!! There are many many people around the world - and i'm talking especially about journalists - that snob and are critical to each move of Celine...just because they cannot admit or even accept that she conquered the world with her music and she still hasn't been involved with scandals!! They can't believe she is such a great Diva and she's devoted to a complete and happy family,that she's never involved with drugs or alcoholism and things like these!!...Probably because there is so much morality around Dion's name and they never have a big gossip of hilarious things to make money!! She never gives them scandals so they are trying to create bad things for her in order to affect people!! But people know very well, they're not stupid and the have topped her as the best selling female singer of all times....maybe she's not that much pretty and sexy as jennifer lopez or beyonce but everyone has to admit that she's the "idol" the "picture" of how every woman should be!! And that is really remarkable!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Agreed! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:29 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:29 PM IMO Celine is the next Cher! (and Cher is the next Celine in LV next year lol) They put on great shows, have unique and distinguisable voices. BUT yet it's not very "cool" to like them. They're both big divas and big names with some great pop songs and yet they're not very apprieciated! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
tativale Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:31 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:31 PM Wow, took me a while to catch up since the last time I posted. I woke up feeling even more tired that I was when I went to bed but I was feeling so happy. I had a huge smile GLUED to my face the whole day. Even my friends noticed. After lunchtime we missed a class (because I was exhausted and my friends were lazy) and I showed my friends the forum and the pics from yesterday and they were stunned by how gorgeous Celine looked. Some friends who watched the show came to congratulate for Celine's beautiful performance LOLOL!!!! I was so proud. I decided that I don't care anymore if you think it was pointless, awful or boring. I couldn't care less. It meant a lot for me. I know what I look for in a performance. Definately not perfection. I look for emotion (not just for Celine but also for my other passions-I couldn't care less for the perfect figure skating program, I love the emotional ones!). With Celine it has always been about the emotion. That's why I am a fan for almost 19 years. Celine herself said "Perfection is boring". I couldn't agree more. Celine made a lot of fans happy last night. She made people feel very emotional, both fans and non-fans. And she touched Morricone's heart- it was his time to shine after all! That's what counts for her, it's always been. I BET she would be much more happier reading the emotion of the fans instead of 1000 perfect reviews from the journalists. Now I'm going to watch the video and sleep early today because I'm still tired. I want to thank to everybody who shared the joy last night. I had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for the videos and the pictures, really, from the bottom of the heart. T This will be the year of Celine and we're just GETTING STARTED!!! PS- I just want to had Love deserves an award for his amazing posts! Thank you for giving a balance view to this forum. We needed that, really!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Totally agree with you Monica. I can't count anymore how many times I've listening to that song and it brough me - each time - lots of emotions to me. I was sure that Celine would be very touched by that song - singing it live - and I'm so proud of her, she did an amazing job, very deep! Ps: Sophan is surelly a very nice guy!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Bullet Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:36 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:36 PM Well said Siur and Mozinha! Great posts!I agree, most of the negative press comments come from the US and UK (sorry guys)... But it's a fact. Hating Celine seemed like the thing to do (during Titanic) and it still goes on... I read some Oscar reports saying that "Celine wore that strange white backwards outfit a few years ago"!! A few years ago? It was 10 years ago!! So you can see that the Titanic had a huge effect in this hate-love relationship. But the best part is that Celine has survived that negative "wave"... Now the worst comments are on Britney. It's her turn! But don't forget that in Celine's case, for all the negative comments we read, there are still tons of people that loooove her but they just don't write for newspapers - and those are the people she sings for!! Long live our Legend Celine!! Quote
Andrei Dion Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:43 PM Posted February 26, 2007 at 11:43 PM Well said Siur and Mozinha! Great posts!I agree, most of the negative press comments come from the US and UK (sorry guys)... But it's a fact. Hating Celine seemed like the thing to do (during Titanic) and it still goes on... I read some Oscar reports saying that "Celine wore that strange white backwards outfit a few years ago"!! A few years ago? It was 10 years ago!! So you can see that the Titanic had a huge effect in this hate-love relationship. But the best part is that Celine has survived that negative "wave"... Now the worst comments are on Britney. It's her turn! But don't forget that in Celine's case, for all the negative comments we read, there are still tons of people that loooove her but they just don't write for newspapers - and those are the people she sings for!! Long live our Legend Celine!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Agreed Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Koolan Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:10 AM Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:10 AM I made a typo in the date of the filename, wrote 2-15-2007 It's now fixed, sorry folks. You may want to make that correction on your end. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
keny Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:23 AM Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:23 AM Couldn't have said it better. The only thing I can think of to make the press love her is for Celine to lower her morals and standards. Ain't gonna happen! Yet I have to confess that the general consensus of the British and American press is absolutely loathsome attitude towards Céline. They HATE her with passion - and you know why? Cuzz she is a legend. Cuzz she has staying power. Cuzz she still after all these years proved herself. Cuzz she is still on top going strong. Cuzz she WILL outlive them all with her music and with her persona. I adore actually the bad press since nothing has changed since Titanic - still the haterade is going strong like ever. But you know what? Céline tops them all, stands above them and does her thing by spreading her charisma and class all over at every event she goes to. that is what I call a legend - she may be BADLY hated but she is hated for a very good reason: iconic Goddess that stands for something and goes on and on. I can only say BRAVO to Céline for that!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree but i don't want her to be hated! and i'm sure she doesn't either! She may not read all the reviews but she must know by now that it's generally not "cool" to like her or her music! I don't know how she'll get round this when Las Vegas is done! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
Leda Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:28 AM Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:28 AM Among Kate Winslet's pictures, you can find here two Celine's HQ pics - they are huge! http://www.hqbeat.com/2007/02/25/kate-wins...wards-arrivals/ I LOVED Celine's performance! I don't understand those who are not satisfied with it. As always she did sing the song PERFECTLY!!! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
SlovakClark Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:35 AM Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:35 AM i dont underrstood u when u say that celine change her voice.or course her voice is changed, new, Celine is still the human (ok, she is the god, but looks like human:L0Levery singer has new voice in their new era: just compare xtinas voice before and now, madonnas voice, whitney since year 2000,her IWALY performances are so changed , rough,and coarse. or compare songs pqtme with if thats wat it takes, just one year and what a diference Dont forget this was very diferent song as Celine singing Do u think she has now worse voice as she had before? Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Mozinha Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:37 AM Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:37 AM I just watched the video. This time it made me cry. It was so beautiful. I don't give a damn for the so called perfection, this was pretty much perfect in my book. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! GOD IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Vic and Bellamy for giving us this HQ treat! It was beautiful! Thank you everyone. Now I'm going to sleep. See ya'll tomorrow! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
jacwar58 Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:41 AM Posted February 27, 2007 at 12:41 AM I stayed up to watch Sky (in the UK) and they didn't even bother showing Celine! Quote http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.