SFchick Posted February 24, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 05:04 PM http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070223/capt.carg12902232336.oscars_oscar_insider_arrivals_carg129.jpg <{POST_SNAPBACK}> This photos is so cute! They look so intense Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
lauracd Posted February 24, 2007 at 05:05 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 05:05 PM Two more - bigger but with watermarks <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks!I love the first one! Quote
Boy Posted February 24, 2007 at 06:08 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 06:08 PM Thank you for the pictures! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Lawna Posted February 24, 2007 at 08:58 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 08:58 PM woohoo! One more day till Celine @ Oscars!!! I can't wait! I've been telling everyone to watch it, cause Celine will be performing at that Oscars! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Mozinha Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:11 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:11 PM http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070223/capt.carg12902232336.oscars_oscar_insider_arrivals_carg129.jpg <{POST_SNAPBACK}> This photos is so cute! They look so intense <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's my favourite too!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
charmedceline Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:27 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:27 PM Thanks for the pics!! Céline is looking great!!I hope I don't fall asleep during the Oscars. I think I need to prepare some cups of coffee for tomorrow It's been a long time since Céline was on german tv and I don't wanna miss it Quote
ahmed Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:46 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:46 PM celine looks so beautiful Quote
Celinenvegas Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:22 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:22 PM She looked great in those pics and so serious with Rene, I know they're working hard at getting everything just right. I hope I can catch her on the red carpet arrivals. Many times she'll wear one thing on the way in then another when she performs - 2 outfits!!!! Quote ~J O E Y~
winforlife Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:26 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:26 PM Her hair pulled back with a twist is stylish and popular with celebrities. I hope she wears her beautiful long locks down for the evening Another Oscar article listing many of the performers including Céline http://wwwj.comcast.net/movies/news/index..../24/595213.html Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
felixwhoals Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:54 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:54 PM In just one day and we will watch Celine live !!!On Oscars! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Bellamy Posted February 24, 2007 at 11:57 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 11:57 PM Show: Academy AwardsEpisode: The 79th Annual Academy AwardsNetwork: (ABC) ABC TelevisionDate: Sunday - February 25, 2007Time: 8/7c PMDuration: 3:00 Episode Descriptionabout: Academy Awards: The 79th Annual Academy AwardsEllen DeGeneres hosts Hollywood's biggest night! The ceremonies honoring film achievements for 2006 will be broadcast live from the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland beginning at 5:00 p.m. PT/8:00 p.m. ET, with a half-hour arrivals segment, "Road to the Oscars." Scheduled presenters include Jack Nicholson, Meryl Streep, Gael Garcia Bernal, Emily Blunt, Catherine Deneuve, former Vice President Al Gore, James McAvoy, Jerry Seinfeld, Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Jack Black, Cate Blanchett, Abigail Breslin, Steve Carell, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Tom Cruise, Penélope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Kirsten Dunst, Will Ferrell, Jodie Foster, Eva Green, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Tom Hanks, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Diane Keaton, Nicole Kidman, Queen Latifah, Jennifer Lopez, Tobey Maguire, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jaden Christopher Syre Smith, John Travolta, Rachel Weisz, Kate Winslet and Reese Witherspoon. Scheduled performers include Beyoncé, Melissa Etheridge, Jennifer Hudson, Randy Newman, Keith Robinson, Anika Noni Rose and James Taylor. Beyoncé will perform "Listen" (music by Henry Krieger and Scott Cutler, lyric by Anne Preven), one of three Original Song nominees from the musical "Dreamgirls." Also from "Dreamgirls" will be Hudson singing "Love You I Do" (music by Henry Krieger and lyric by Siedah Garrett), and Rose, Robinson and other cast mates performing "Patience" (music by Henry Krieger and lyric by Willie Reale). Etheridge will perform "I Need to Wake Up" from the documentary feature "An Inconvenient Truth." Etheridge wrote the music and lyric for the nominated song. Newman will perform his nominated song "Our Town" from the animated feature "Cars" with singer-guitarist James Taylor. Newman wrote both the music and lyric for "Our Town" and also composed the film’s score. Composer-conductor Ennio Morricone, who has composed more than 300 motion picture scores over a 45-year career, has been voted an Honorary Award by the Board of Governors of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The Award, an Oscar statuette, will be given to Morricone for contributions to the art of film music. Celine Dion will perform "I Knew I Loved You" during the tribute to Morricone.http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/show...ays=&startdoc=2 Finally they added Celine to the list. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Snowhite Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:05 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:05 AM I wish u luck celine!!!!! Quote
JP Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:39 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:39 AM She always choose weird costumes for the rehersals <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes LOLThis one is the weirdest one with the Divas Live 2002 Can't wait for tomorrow!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Elaine Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:14 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:14 AM Thanks for the pictures!! They're wonderful!!!!!! I'm so anxious about it!! I'll sleep a lot throughout the day tomorrow, so that I'm able to see the whole oscars and wake up well on Monday! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:23 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:23 AM I expect the forum to be on fire in less than 24hours from now Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lawna Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:33 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:33 AM I expect the forum to be on fire in less than 24hours from now <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think you are right! I'm so anxious for everything!!! I want to see what she will wear, how her hair will be done, if she will be interviewed down the red carpet, who will announce her, and most importantly how she will be received by the audience that night. Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
felixwhoals Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:41 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:41 AM (edited) So of all the artists who contribute in the album, Celine is the one who is going to sing the song from the album during the oscars. Right? Edited February 25, 2007 at 03:42 AM by felixwhoals Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:38 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:38 AM I'm going to be frank right now: I HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH FOR CELINE!!! Quote
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:42 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:42 AM (edited) I CAN'T WAIT!!! It's been 8 years since the last time I was so freaking excited for the Oscars! Now that I have wireless internet I can actually talk to you guys from the living room. Tomorrow night we're gonna have a party. I bring the pop-corn Edited February 25, 2007 at 04:43 AM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:57 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:57 AM Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:59 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:59 AM I CAN'T WAIT!!! It's been 8 years since the last time I was so freaking excited for the Oscars! Now that I have wireless internet I can actually talk to you guys from the living room. Tomorrow night we're gonna have a party. I bring the pop-corn <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I live in Czech republic where no TV station will broacast oscars:((( So I will not see our Celine sings LIVE:( Does anybody know if the oscars will be aired live online??? THNX!! Quote
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:08 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:08 AM Vic brings the beers! LOL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'M SO EXCITED!!!! And I'm getting ready for it! It's 4 am and I'm still up because I need to wake up very late tomorrow so I won't feel sleepy when the Oscars are on. It starts midnight here. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
MalaysiaCeline Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:02 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:02 AM Never in my life....i bein so excitin.....couldnt wait for another day....i want the OSCARRRRRRRRRRRRRR now................ ....i pray the time can flies faster and faster......i want to see Celine....pls pls.....once she finished the performance on Oscar.....someone pls immediately upload it on youtube...or forum multimedia session as.....i want to see her .....youtube will be faster...as i believe lots of ppl will later jammed up the download link of "i knew i love you" at oscar Night.....so pls pls......as i m workin here in malaysia...so cant catch that performance live....and also the red carpet....if she get interviewed... ...faster faster faster.....i want time flies faster nowwwwwwwwwwwww..... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:06 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:06 AM someone is getting overly excited... I want Celine to wear a dress like the one @ Pavarotti & Friends 1998 (below) Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:54 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:54 AM someone is getting overly excited... I want Celine to wear a dress like the one @ Pavarotti & Friends 1998 (below) <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><{POST_SNAPBACK}> Céline gave an interview to the Journal de Québec in which she said she would wear four dresses:- A green vintage dress from the 70's by James Galanos. For the red carpet.- A pink dress by J Mendel for her performance.- A purple dress by Elie Saab when she returns to her seat after her performance.- A short Lanvin dress for the party. Quote
smw Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:03 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:03 AM someone is getting overly excited... I want Celine to wear a dress like the one @ Pavarotti & Friends 1998 (below) <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><{POST_SNAPBACK}> Céline gave an interview to the Journal de Québec in which she said she would wear four dresses:- A green vintage dress from the 70's by James Galanos. For the red carpet.- A pink dress by J Mendel for her performance.- A purple dress by Elie Saab when she returns to her seat after her performance.- A short Lanvin dress for the party.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Wow. That's a lot of changing. I don't know how I feel about that! They all sound nice though. Quote
Josje Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:54 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:54 AM OMG can't wait too to see Céline at the oscars Quote
shasti Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:28 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:28 AM ELIE SAAB..... wtf.... wow... this is gonna be great... was hoping that she'd wear one after seeing halle berry in that fantastic one years ago... sweet shasti Quote
shishi Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:41 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:41 AM si un français peut m'expliquer où peut t'on voir céline aux oscars car je ne comprends rien à leur charabia merci d'avance Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
nano Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:00 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:00 AM can't wait. I'm so glad Ellen will be hosting the Oscars.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.