manilou Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:28 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:28 PM I wanted to sleep till 2 but I just can't Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
fred Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM (edited) It is ironic how I am for the first time in years having the day after the Oscars off and could actually sit and watch the show in the middle of the night and see Céline Dion perform live for the first time in many years and then the ordinary channels decides not to air the show this year!!! It is a new channel I have never heard of which is gonna broadcast the show here in Sweden. And the info on oscar.com about the channel which will be broadcasting the show here is incorrect, it says it is two of the ordinary channels which will broadcast it. So, I guess I will not watch Céline live...´ It is wierd it can't be watch online for free.... Someone please post the performance and clips from the red carpet as early as possible!! Have a nice night everybody! Enjoy! /fred Edited February 25, 2007 at 10:49 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Shaun Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM Arrivals pics!!! Keep it tuned here for updates. Refresh all the time Wire Images Arrivals Pics Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM (edited) Gooooood news!THE STARS are ARRIVING!!! :stud: Leo and Brad are arriving very soon! No mention of Celine yet... but she could be on her glorious way! Edited February 25, 2007 at 10:38 PM by Love, Quote
Shaun Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM It is ironic how I am for the first time in years having the day after the Oscars off and could actually sit and watch the show in the middle of the night and see Céline Dion perform live for the first time in many years and then the ordinary channels decides not to air the show this year!!! It is a new channel I have never heard of which is gonna broadcast the show here in Sweden. And the info on oscar.com about the channel which will be broadcasting the show here is incorrect, it says it is two of the ordinary channels which will broadcast it. So, I guess I will not watch Céline live...´ It is wierd it can't be watch online for free.... Someone please post the performance and clips from the red carpet as early as possible!! Have a nice night everybody! Enjoy! /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Watch it online Fred at Academy Awards.com. I believe it'll be streamed there when the show starts. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM OMG OMG OMG MY QUEEN! WHERE IS MY QUEEN GODDESS Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:40 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:40 PM Arrivals pics!!! Keep it tuned here for updates. Refresh all the time Wire Images Arrivals Pics<{POST_SNAPBACK}> cheers shauny boy Quote
Elaine Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:41 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:41 PM I believe when the show begins you'll be able to watch it at www.academyawards.com You'll not get red carpet footage there but it's better than nothing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for the tip! I guess it's gonna take a long time to load but anyway I'll try it!! And OMG!!! i can't believe the stars are arriving already!!! I'm SO excited!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
fred Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:52 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:52 PM Watch it online Fred at Academy Awards.com. I believe it'll be streamed there when the show starts.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> But it hasn't been said anywhere that it will be stream there. Or has it? In how many hours will the show start? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
winforlife Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:52 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:52 PM Here is the schedule from E! regarding the red carpet. Click on Evening to see schedule. Hopefully Céline and René will be interviewed. http://www.eonline.com/on/index.jsp Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Bullet Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:57 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:57 PM I'd be VERY surprised if Academyawards.com streams the show. I really doubt it... sorry... Quote
Elaine Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:01 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:01 PM I'm at the website right now! They're showing a program called Road to the Oscars! About the award I'm not sure, but it's possible! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:08 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:08 PM I realy do not know .. on oscars.com I can see something tonight?? Quote
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:08 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:08 PM (edited) OMG!!!! I'm sooo excited about this event! I haven't sat down to watch The Oscars ever since '99!!! I have so much work to do right now, but I'm just going to transfer everything into my laptop so that I can work in my living room, while watching E! Adding to my buddy Shaun, here are ARRIVAL PICTURES from Getty Images! http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...ventId=73385683 Edited February 25, 2007 at 11:10 PM by Love, Quote
mirage Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:13 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:13 PM OMG that joan rivers... iss sooooooooo irritating... reading jokes from her cards... wow how funny.... i have here 3 channels who are showing the red carpet thing... cant chose wich one i should look.. Quote
Celinenvegas Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:15 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:15 PM Well it shouldnt be long now. I wish I also got the TV Guide channel, Joan Rivers can be sooo funny esp when she doesn't know who she's talking to. Well def gotta check the entertainment news shows tomorrow like ET, Access, etc cause they'll all have coverage and hopefully show Celine. Quote ~J O E Y~
ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM I am just online, but dunno how to see it.... OMG that joan rivers... iss sooooooooo irritating... reading jokes from her cards... wow how funny.... i have here 3 channels who are showing the red carpet thing... cant chose wich one i should look.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
winforlife Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM I'm at the website right now! They're showing a program called Road to the Oscars! About the award I'm not sure, but it's possible!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Only focused on one performance- women dressed in 19th century outfits standing on someone shoulders or on stilts Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM OMG that joan rivers... iss sooooooooo irritating... reading jokes from her cards... wow how funny.... i have here 3 channels who are showing the red carpet thing... cant chose wich one i should look.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Joan Rivers is wearing at least 100 dyed chincillas!!! :o Crrrrroooooeeeellla DeVILLLE? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:16 PM I will tune in in one hour when the Kraut TV will start showing it at last. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:19 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:19 PM according to sky news in the uk a suspect package/bag found on the red carpet, everyone moved from the area.....???? Quote
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:21 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:21 PM What?!?!?!?! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM yeah, waiting for more info. is anyone watching this live??? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM according to sky news in the uk a suspect package/bag found on the red carpet, everyone moved from the area.....????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I knew Mariah would try anything to get onto the red carpet! But I wonder how they make the bag so huge!? Must have been a special order specially for her. Anyway all these celebrities got MILLIONS of ton of TAN on them. Good God, I hope our Céline will tone down a bit...I love her all natural and etheral. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Elaine Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM Hey guys!!!!! I found a website which says we can watch E! online though this link: http://www.eonline.com/thevine/player.jsp But my page keeps on loading, so I don't know for sure.. But give it a try! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM according to sky news in the uk a suspect package/bag found on the red carpet, everyone moved from the area.....????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>no mention of it here... Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:25 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:25 PM Well, of course! It's removed immediately! Everything should be okay! I'm praying for safety for everybody! And btw... I don't see Celine yet!I saw Melissa Ethridge I can picture Celine arriving in a black Maybach! Quote
manilou Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM I thought earlier that something like this might happen..... Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Thomas Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM (edited) She can wear whatever she wants as long as she isn't wearing it backwards... Edited February 25, 2007 at 11:32 PM by English Nemo Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:29 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:29 PM a black who?? loli rekon she'll arrive in 12 mins Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.