ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:46 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:46 PM please can anybody tell me which europaen tv which I can see online will aired oscars?.... I so sad.. I do not understand English so much but I really wanna see Celine !!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! Quote
Tal Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:48 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:48 PM btw, during the red carpet...theres a live poll on eonline where you can vote for best dressed as they arrive. in case you guys want to vote for celine... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
kitt01 Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:54 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:54 PM merci enormement Quote
ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:55 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:55 PM please can anybody tell me which europaen tv which I can see online will aired oscars?.... I so sad.. I do not understand English so much but I really wanna see Celine !!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>-----------------------------------------------------well.. I found JumpTV but which channel on that site will aired oscars, does anybody know? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:00 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:00 PM btw, during the red carpet...theres a live poll on eonline where you can vote for best dressed as they arrive. in case you guys want to vote for celine...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>She will so win! http://s2.forumforfree.com/html/emoticons/devil-smiley-029.gifhttp://s2.forumforfree.com/html/emoticons/devil-smiley-029.gifhttp://s2.forumforfree.com/html/emoticons/devil-smiley-029.gifhttp://s2.forumforfree.com/html/emoticons/devil-smiley-029.gif Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:07 PM please win because i'll sleep! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
alextrusca Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:12 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:12 PM I'm so excited.... Quote
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:21 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:21 PM Who else is watching E! right now? Keep us updated. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kdw123 Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:22 PM I hope someone can record the Red Carpet cause no stations that I have are covering it. E! TV used to, but not anymore and ABC only shows about 30 minutes of it before the show starts. Quote
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:23 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:23 PM Which channes besides ABC are covering the red carpet? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:31 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:31 PM Oh s*** my country is just lame. Instead of showing the red carpet we'll watch that very interesting thing called football. Oh dear, I just don't understand. We have football on TV every single freaking day of the year. Is it too hard to survive without football for one day? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Andrei Dion Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:34 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:34 PM Oh s*** my country is just lame. Instead of showing the red carpet we'll watch that very interesting thing called football. Oh dear, I just don't understand. We have football on TV every single freaking day of the year. Is it too hard to survive without football for one day?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I hate it too But...... Within 3:30 h, Oscars will beginnnnnnn Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Tal Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:42 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:42 PM Which channes besides ABC are covering the red carpet?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> E! I always watch E!'s red carpet coverage. And I think Joan and Melissa do the TV Guide channel. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
mirage Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:43 PM its busy on this topic 35 users... and the oscars havent begun yet hihi Quote
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:43 PM Any of these channels that show the red carpet can be watched online? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Andrei Dion Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:44 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:44 PM Any of these channels that show the red carpet can be watched online?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> could anyone confirm that? please Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
OnlyCeline Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:47 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:47 PM Goosshhh.... Can't Wait... till 1:30 a.m Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Koolan Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:51 PM Any of these channels that show the red carpet can be watched online?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Unfortunately no. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
dlh1 Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:52 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:52 PM go to www.sky-forfree.co.uk and you can pay £14.99 to watch the academy awards live on the internet from ABC. I have just paid that so if anyone wants to pay me a small sum of maybe £2 or something I will give you my username and password so you can watch it on the internet. If not, have fun watching it. Quote
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:52 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:52 PM Awwww :( I officially HATE football. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bullet Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:53 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:53 PM Check this link on the official Oscar website to know which channel will air the show in your country...http://www.oscars.com/oscarnight/?pn=broadcast Can't wait to see Céline! Enjoy! Quote
blue.grave Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM E! would be your best bet when it comes to the red carpet coverage. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
stevo Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM Well done Dan! Taking the initiative! It'll be worth the £14.99! Quote
Shaun Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:56 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:56 PM (edited) I believe when the show begins you'll be able to watch it at www.academyawards.com You'll not get red carpet footage there but it's better than nothing. Edited February 25, 2007 at 09:57 PM by Shaun Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:56 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:56 PM I'm just a poor student, can't pay for anything. Anyways, I'll wait for some videos. ROCK ON CELINE! SHOW OFF!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Celinenvegas Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:57 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 09:57 PM Any of these channels that show the red carpet can be watched online?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> could anyone confirm that? please<{POST_SNAPBACK}> They will most likely show her since she's a big star and will be performing. I can't wait to see her there!!! Quote ~J O E Y~
ruimarques Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:09 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:09 PM go to www.sky-forfree.co.uk and you can pay £14.99 to watch the academy awards live on the internet from ABC. I have just paid that so if anyone wants to pay me a small sum of maybe £2 or something I will give you my username and password so you can watch it on the internet. If not, have fun watching it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OK.. I will pay U!! but how? Quote
dlh1 Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:16 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:16 PM If people want to pay me then send me a private message, do not post on the forum. The only reason I am charging people is to cover the amount it cost me for the membership, once I have made the £14.99 I will post my username and password for free Thanks Quote
Incognito_0112 Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:17 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:17 PM Can hardly wait Quote http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r212/annetteak/Sig-2.jpgNorwegian Celine Dion Fan since 1998
blue.grave Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:19 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:19 PM Can you feel the anticipation? Can you fell the excitement? Tell me. Can you fell it? Can you fell?! CAN YOU?!!! Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.