Bellamy Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:36 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:36 PM Yeah, I have no idea what she meant, Bellamy - yet she didn't say it wozld be from the newest collection. As she sat beside the fashion designer himself,. he has surely proposed her some of his personal creations, for her individually for such occasions. That or she will just wear something from the year 2006/05.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope J Mendel would design something special for her. Hope she won't pick something from the old collections. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:39 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:39 PM Yeah, I have no idea what she meant, Bellamy - yet she didn't say it wozld be from the newest collection. As she sat beside the fashion designer himself,. he has surely proposed her some of his personal creations, for her individually for such occasions. That or she will just wear something from the year 2006/05.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope J Mendel would design something special for her. Hope she won't pick something from the old collections.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You never know with her, you truly don't... http://x11685.plaisir-de-femme.com/photos_produits/drag_queen/3546_300_escarpins_lady_xtreme.jpg Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
AdrianaCarvalho Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:39 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:39 PM i can´t wait for this!!! Quote CÉLINE,I LOVE YOU SO... http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...
Spacewuppie Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:52 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:52 PM Yeah, I have no idea what she meant, Bellamy - yet she didn't say it wozld be from the newest collection. As she sat beside the fashion designer himself,. he has surely proposed her some of his personal creations, for her individually for such occasions. That or she will just wear something from the year 2006/05.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope J Mendel would design something special for her. Hope she won't pick something from the old collections.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You never know with her, you truly don't... http://x11685.plaisir-de-femme.com/photos_produits/drag_queen/3546_300_escarpins_lady_xtreme.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Imagine.... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:31 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:31 PM Oh dear, already complaining about the color of the dress before seeing it. There are MANY kinds of pink. Not every pink is bubblegum pink. And I don't see the problem with having 4 dresses. I think it's great! She is a beautiful woman and this is a night to show off so GO CELINE! SHOW THEM!!!!!! I'm very very very very excited!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Elaine Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:41 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:41 PM Oh dear, already complaining about the color of the dress before seeing it. There are MANY kinds of pink. Not every pink is bubblegum pink. And I don't see the problem with having 4 dresses. I think it's great! She is a beautiful woman and this is a night to show off so GO CELINE! SHOW THEM!!!!!! I'm very very very very excited!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I agree with you!! The pink dresses are very beautiful, and sometimes even the bubblegum pink... But of course I prefer if she wears a lighter color! 11 hours and 20 minutes for the Oscars! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Elaine Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:46 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:46 PM someone is getting overly excited... I want Celine to wear a dress like the one @ Pavarotti & Friends 1998 (below) <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG!!!! I wish the same!!! I love that dress and I use to say I would get married with a dress like this one if I could marry in black!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Spacewuppie Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:50 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:50 PM (edited) It has NOTHING to do with Céline, I just hate the colour pink, in all it's degrees. She may look fantastic in it, in fact, I'm sure she'll look stunning. But I've never been a fan of the colour pink. That's all.Nothing to get worked up over, guys. Edited February 25, 2007 at 02:51 PM by Spacewuppie Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
ifsicol Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:54 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 02:54 PM Celine DION - Oscars 2007 (Vidéo Montage Youtube) Quote
Tal Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:24 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:24 PM Bellamy, she wont be wearing anything from his F/W 2007 Collection. It will definitely be something specialy made or from a past season. I hope its that one people posted...that dress is stunning! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:25 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:25 PM 4 dresses? OMG Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:29 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:29 PM Bellamy, she wont be wearing anything from his F/W 2007 Collection. It will definitely be something specialy made or from a past season. I hope its that one people posted...that dress is stunning!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My nick is SIUR not PEOPLE! Tal: Sou touchy, so gay! Edward: You bet, Tal! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Mozinha Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:45 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:45 PM I hope too she will wear the dress you guys posted. It's beautiful. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:54 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 03:54 PM (edited) someone is getting overly excited... I want Celine to wear a dress like the one @ Pavarotti & Friends 1998 (below) <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMNbf4hb28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><{POST_SNAPBACK}> Céline gave an interview to the Journal de Québec in which she said she would wear four dresses:- A green vintage dress from the 70's by James Galanos. For the red carpet.- A pink dress by J Mendel for her performance.- A purple dress by Elie Saab when she returns to her seat after her performance.- A short Lanvin dress for the party.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the information! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT A DIVA!!!! Vintage on the Red Carpet has immortalized many celebrities in a good way! And the pink dress for the performance? J. Mendel did not create any pink dresses for his Ready-to-Wear Fashion Shows for this season nor the upcoming season, so I assume, this is going to custom Haute Couture: A one-of-a-kind dress for our diva. Could be between $20,000 - $100,000. She did the same thing she did for the 1998 Oscars with Michael Kors and that blue gown! And Elie Saab for when she returns to her seat!? Okay, please, LIGHTS! CAMERAS! CELINE! A "short" Lanvin dress for the party! HOT MAMMA! Celine DION - Oscars 2007 (Vidéo Montage Youtube)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>"One more time..."FOR REDEMPTION! (speaking of '99's infamous faux pas) Bellamy, she wont be wearing anything from his F/W 2007 Collection. It will definitely be something specialy made or from a past season. I hope its that one people posted...that dress is stunning!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope it's not from any of his collections. And must I say again: I hope it's one-of-a-kind! 4 dresses? OMG<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The only other woman I can recall having had four dresses in a one-night Award Show was.... Beyonce! Celine, show her up, gurlfriend! Thank God we're all over the boring old 1998 Oscar performance dress for 60 year olds. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Seb! NO WAY!!! The '98 dress was the epitome of class, elegance, and grace! Amazing Grace! And when I wrapped my arm around Celine's wax statue and felt the dress in Vegas: It was worth the five-digit price tag! Edited February 25, 2007 at 03:58 PM by Love, Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:10 PM Sofa, there is an edit button, ya know. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:11 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:11 PM "- A purple dress by Elie Saab when she returns to her seat after her performance" From this i think we can assume Celine will be performing rather early in the event. I can't see her changing green->purple->pink->purple (again!). Plus it says "AFTER her performance" - i doubt she'll bother getting changed for the last 2 minutes of the show. Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Andrei Dion Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:13 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:13 PM HOW COME SH'ES GONNA WEAR 4 DRESSES? :| OMG I BET SHE'LL BE SOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTT 8 HOURS FOR THE OSCARSSSS!!! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Shaun Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:21 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:21 PM I remember back in the day when the Oscars had something to do with movies I seriously cannot wait to see Celine perform though and blow everyone away, this is going to be amazing occasion and a huge opportunity for Celine to shine and to let all those who have forgotten about her that, she's back! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Andrei Dion Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:23 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:23 PM I remember back in the day when the Oscars had something to do with movies I seriously cannot wait to see Celine perform though and blow everyone away, this is going to be amazing occasion and a huge opportunity for Celine to shine and to let all those who have forgotten about her that, she's back!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> AGREED Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
stevo Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:57 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:57 PM (edited) Teri Hatcher in Mendel- I think this would be nice for the performance.http://www.style.com/slideshows/parties/091805EMMY/27m.jpg. On Sky One's site they only has Red Carpet from 11 - 12.30 listed!!1 WHAT'S GOING ON??? Can we not watch it live?http://www.skyone.co.uk/listings/default.a...20Carpet%20Live Edited February 25, 2007 at 04:59 PM by stevo Quote
Love, Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:59 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:59 PM (edited) Sofa, there is an edit button, ya know. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...To edit what? Teri Hatcher in Mendel- I think this would be nice for the performance.http://www.style.com/slideshows/parties/091805EMMY/27m.jpgCeline would look killer in that dress! Edited February 25, 2007 at 05:03 PM by Love, Quote
celine angelil Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:04 PM is there a list of channels who broadcast the awards Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:06 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:06 PM On E! they've just showed a very short clip of Céline's rehearsals. I'm tuned on E!, they are now live from the Red Carpet. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
VinnyT. Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:09 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:09 PM is there a list of channels who broadcast the awards <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.oscar.com/oscarnight/?pn=broadcast Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Andrei Dion Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:16 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:16 PM On E! they've just showed a very short clip of Céline's rehearsals. I'm tuned on E!, they are now live from the Red Carpet.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Already? But it's too soon...... Nut thats ok :D Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Tal Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:25 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:25 PM (edited) J Mendel is not a couture designer... I personally think she'll take something from a previous collection. While she was in NY, she could have just gone to his showroom...tried on a few things and picked one of them to wear. Btw, its James Galanos, not Galano. Edited February 25, 2007 at 05:27 PM by Tal Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
dlh1 Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:26 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:26 PM hey, Sky movies 1 are showing the whole of the oscars, but sky one are just showing the red carpet bit. Can anyone help me, is there anywhere on the internet that are showing a live streaming video of the event, I can't get access to sky tv at the moment. Someone please help me, I can't afford to miss the oscars, please please pm me, I so wanna see Kate Whinslet, ohh and Celine of course!! Quote
celinesounds Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:28 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:28 PM just a few hours to the great time Quote #FREEJAVITO
Cambroneroj Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:36 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 05:36 PM I expect the forum to be on fire in less than 24hours from now <{POST_SNAPBACK}> the roof its going to be on fire ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.