Teodora Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:09 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:09 AM Wow! Four dresses??!! Cool! Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:16 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:16 AM hmm, i think she needs to change the decision about wearing a pink dress for a performance! She might end up looking like bubblegum princess. Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Spacewuppie Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:21 AM AAAAAARGH!!! The excitement is just too much!I can't stand it! Because I can't see it!! Does anyone know if the Oscars will be broadcast on the Internet so the unlucky fans (like me) will be able to see the show as well? Pleaaaaaaaaaase? Anyone??? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
alextrusca Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM a pink dress, this sounds very interesting Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:48 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:48 AM She looked terrific on Divas Duets in 2003 and she was all in pink. The dress was fabulous. Apart from that she never cared what others thought (apart from her hair which hurt her big time apparently) - she will dress like she likes and she will always stand out from the crowd. Thank God we're all over the boring old 1998 Oscar performance dress for 60 year olds. Pink sounds fun & different! And are we not supposed to already know how the pink dress looks like? Where are our fashion gurus? She was in NYC at the Mendel fashion show after all. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
amelie Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:57 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 10:57 AM hmm, i think she needs to change the decision about wearing a pink dress for a performance! She might end up looking like bubblegum princess.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> she needs to bubblegum it up a bit Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:01 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:01 AM (edited) She looked terrific on Divas Duets in 2003 and she was all in pink. The dress was fabulous. Apart from that she never cared what others thought (apart from her hair which hurt her big time apparently) - she will dress like she likes and she will always stand out from the crowd. Thank God we're all over the boring old 1998 Oscar performance dress for 60 year olds. Pink sounds fun & different! And are we not supposed to already know how the pink dress looks like? Where are our fashion gurus? She was in NYC at the Mendel fashion show after all.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm sorry but i think that she looks dreadful (okay the hair mostly), her recent tanned skin wont look right in bright colours http://www.celinemaniacs.com/le_ultime/celineinthedivasbackstage2.jpg Edited February 25, 2007 at 11:01 AM by krazy_kool_dude Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Bellamy Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:03 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:03 AM I can't find any pink dress from J Mendel for 2007. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/designer...MENDEL/seasons/ Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:12 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:12 AM hmm, i think she needs to change the decision about wearing a pink dress for a performance! She might end up looking like bubblegum princess.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> she needs to bubblegum it up a bit <{POST_SNAPBACK}> not when this is her first MAJOR world wide performance in years! For people who haven't been to Las Vegas or don't follow her career closely probably think she's retired! So it's important for her to not come out of the woodwork for some people looking silly! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
K@terin@ Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:24 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:24 AM WOOOOOOOOOW!!! I`m so excited! So excited!!! about to scream!!! I was thinking of putting Oscars on tpe and watch it after, but now I`ll definately wake up at 4 am to watch it live!!!! Can`t wait to see it all!!!! FOUR dresses? that sounds very cool! I guess as recently I haven`t been dissapointed with all her performance outfits (moreover, it`s definite that she grew a lot in that sphere, I mean, she finally got her perfect style) - so she will look as amazing as ever!!! Quote
Lawna Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:26 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:26 AM I think Celine will look great and blow everyone away!!! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
ZoraSourit Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:51 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:51 AM Okay TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be amazing! I would be happier If I hadn't to work till midnight... but... It's a nurse thing =S Anyway, Céline looks so happy in the rehearsal photos, really upbeat. I'm almost having the temptation of wishing that someone calls in sick so that Céline has to sing a nominated song also.... Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
stevo Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:07 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:07 PM WAHEY!!!!!! I can't wait! I'm gonna sit up all night and drink beer and eat sweeties!! It's gonna be CRAZYCELINEFAN time methnks!!!! Good luck Celine- you're the best. Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:08 PM A short dress for the party?? will she show her legs like RDMH??? Please Koolan & Bellamy, upload the video faster than possible, because I couldn't see the Oscar, and I want to go to the school with the performance viewed (sorry for my terrible english) Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
mirage Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:09 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:09 PM I expect the forum to be on fire in less than 24hours from now <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes... just like the old days... hihihianyone has an idea WHEN celine will be in the show...? Céline gave an interview to the Journal de Québec in which she said she would wear four dresses:- A green vintage dress from the 70's by James Galanos. For the red carpet.- A pink dress by J Mendel for her performance.- A purple dress by Elie Saab when she returns to her seat after her performance.- A short Lanvin dress for the party.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Where is that interview!?! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:21 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:21 PM i'm sorry but i think that she looks dreadful (okay the hair mostly), her recent tanned skin wont look right in bright colours http://www.celinemaniacs.com/le_ultime/celineinthedivasbackstage2.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you sure you find it dreadful cuzz YOU think it is or cuzz all the press and the fans trashed the hell of Céline every time she appeared with her short hair and thus the general consensus is that she looked like a sun-burned dyke? I loved her dress. Not much the hair BUT it was still ok, not at all a catastrophe. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
mirage Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:49 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:49 PM I loved her dress. Not much the hair BUT it was still ok, not at all a catastrophe.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> hahah i loved her hair there... i could have been worse... billboard awards hair... her tan was just as white as her hair... i still think she should do it shorter, but darker now Quote
CSCfan Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:55 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:55 PM Are you sure you find it dreadful cuzz YOU think it is or cuzz all the press and the fans trashed the hell of Céline every time she appeared with her short hair and thus the general consensus is that she looked like a sun-burned dyke?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I thought it was dreadful....I MUCH prefer that pink dress she wore at the World Children's Day gig. She looked much more beautiful/classy/elegant/etc. there.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Spacewuppie Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:57 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:57 PM I love her tan in that pic. I even dig the dress, although pink is soooo not my colour! . But I absolutely don't like the hair. I hope she'll never cut it again that short. Ever! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Bullet Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:09 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:09 PM Four dresses? Well as long as they are nice. I would prefer Céline to focus on 1 or 2 and make her look puuuuuurrrrrfect!!! So watch this... Out of the 4 outfits, the media will focus on the ugliest one... Quote
ifsicol Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:09 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:09 PM Will one be able to see the ceremony on the site of ABC or the Oscars?? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:18 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:18 PM Y'all are crazy ANYWAY! She has said in the interview CHAMPAGNE ROSE ! LMAO! She meant something like the following not explicitely pink like the fabulous Diva Duets gown: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/844/jacklaytonsmallez8.jpg HEre's only the colour Céline meant. NOT the gown itself. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
shaka Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:19 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:19 PM (edited) I've been invited to an Brazilian Movie Association Institute in order to watch the Oscars in a real movie screen, live! It's gonna be exciting! Edited February 25, 2007 at 01:24 PM by shaka Quote Oh! Ne Bouge Pas Baby!http://r24.imgfast.net/users/2414/13/82/52/avatars/2-7.gifhttp://img.cache.vevo.com/Content/VevoImages/video/EFA5A4896DC038BFF7D1056D5E7826DB.jpg
Macaronie Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:20 PM Lucky you!! Quote
stevo Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:20 PM I thought she looked every inch the D I V A that night in pink...her whole (lipped) performance was so theatrical and glamorous- the way she walked and moved- I remember watching it over and over! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH PARTY SHE'LL GO TO?! Quote
Bellamy Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:29 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:29 PM Y'all are crazy ANYWAY! She has said in the interview CHAMPAGNE ROSE ! LMAO! She meant something like the following not explicitely pink like the fabulous Diva Duets gown: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/844/jacklaytonsmallez8.jpg HEre's only the colour Céline meant. NOT the gown itself.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't find anything like this in J Mendel 2007 collection.http://www.style.com/fashionshows/designer...MENDEL/seasons/http://www.jmendel.com/ Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Spacewuppie Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:32 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:32 PM Will one be able to see the ceremony on the site of ABC or the Oscars??<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Try this link TV channels Go to VS (US) and try to look up the site for ABC news.If my information is correct, that channel will broadcast the Oscars tonight.If everyhing works out, I'll be able to watch Queen Céline perform after al!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:32 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:32 PM Yeah, I have no idea what she meant, Bellamy - yet she didn't say it wozld be from the newest collection. As she sat beside the fashion designer himself,. he has surely proposed her some of his personal creations, for her individually for such occasions. That or she will just wear something from the year 2006/05. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
fred Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:35 PM (edited) Y'all are crazy ANYWAY! She has said in the interview CHAMPAGNE ROSE ! LMAO! She meant something like the following not explicitely pink like the fabulous Diva Duets gown: http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/844/jacklaytonsmallez8.jpg HEre's only the colour Céline meant. NOT the gown itself.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Wow, let's hope she wears that exact dress! Isn't four dresses a little over-ambitious??? I think two are way too much. Why can't just use one all the time? With all this fuss about best dressed four dresses is just a way to make sure that something will make it to a spot on the best dressed list. Besides will we ever see what she wears when she comes back to her seat? I can't remember they have ever shown Céline in the audience at the Oscars. It looks better to just wear one dress, that way she'll seem sure about her taste. /fred Edited February 25, 2007 at 01:45 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
celineaddictedpt Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:35 PM i'm so anxious...all my night i dreamed about the Oscars In my dream Celine was wearing a black dress, a very beautiful one! But very simple... The worst part is that when she went on stage i dind't see her performance I hate these dreams...they make me feel confused But i'm sure in real life i won't miss Celine's performance...i'll be frozen in front of the television GO CELINE... Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.