Love, Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:24 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:24 AM (edited) According to MTV: Expect to see the non-winning OSCAR NOMINEES this year when you attend "A New Day..." The $75,000+ gift bags that each non-winner gets, will include tickets to see Celine! Just a thought: Since I'm going at least two more times before the finale, I might sit by somebody... Edited February 24, 2007 at 07:24 AM by Love, Quote
Salla Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:43 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:43 AM Thanks for the pics! I don't like the white shirt underneath, but the jacket, skirt and shoes are hot! Can't wait til Sunday! Quote
MichiG. Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:54 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:54 AM wow thx for the pics...she looks thin but this could be due to the angel of the photoshoot! can't wait for sunday to come!!! Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
CSCfan Posted February 24, 2007 at 08:19 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 08:19 AM (...) Back off the screens and on the stage, another segment that received a partial airing on Wednesday was "I Knew I Loved You," a new song that will be performed on the Oscar show by Celine Dion. The predictably lush ballad is set to a theme from "Once Upon a Time in America," by honorary Oscar recipient Ennio Morricone. Dion wasn't on hand for the run-through (she'll arrive later in the week), so a stand-in gamely lip-synced to Dion's performance, without resorting to a single chest-thump or any other of the Canadian diva's onstage trademarks. As for the song itself, it obviously showcases Morricone's melodic side rather than the drama and playfulness of the spaghetti western music ("The Good, the Bad and the Ugly") that put him on the map some 40 years ago. (...) Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Fanny! Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:19 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:19 AM Awwwwwww she looks GREAT! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Teodora Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:39 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:39 AM She looks great! Where are the pics from? I mean what website? Quote
artistman2007 Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:53 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:53 AM i hope she will look great on the oscars Quote
dawn Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:55 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:55 AM Wow!, thank you for the pictures. Quote
nano Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:12 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:12 AM Thanks for the pics. She looks great. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
carebear83 Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:20 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:20 AM Thank ypu for the pictures! She looks great! Can´t wait til Sunday! I´m so excited! Quote http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5538/sigcelineangelklein.jpg
stevo Posted February 24, 2007 at 11:42 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 11:42 AM I'm looking forawrd to the transformation- hopefullly she'll have her hair done Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 24, 2007 at 12:03 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 12:03 PM I'm looking forawrd to the transformation- hopefullly she'll have her hair done <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No, stevo, I'm sure the rhearsal pics are the farthest Céline can go hair-wise. Obviously. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
René 2 Posted February 24, 2007 at 12:19 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 12:19 PM She always choose weird costumes for the rehersals <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes completely ! Quote
stevo Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:17 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:17 PM (edited) Don't be sarcastic Seb you mean thang!! As I said, the transformation will be interesting...I hope whatever she wears it will have a plunging backline- Celine has a sexy back...in fact, she might even bring SexyBack Edited February 24, 2007 at 01:18 PM by stevo Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:20 PM Don't be sarcastic Seb you mean thang!! As I said, the transformation will be interesting...I hope whatever she wears it will have a plunging backline- Celine has a sexy back...in fact, she might even bring SexyBack <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're so cute, stevo! LOL! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:42 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:42 PM Thanks so much for sharing the pictures....they are great! I can't wait for the Oscars...too bad I have to work...I'll set my VCR though! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Krys Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:50 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 01:50 PM she looks soo yummy! lurve the shoes cant wait for the Oscars Quote
blue.grave Posted February 24, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 02:34 PM Oh yeah, Celine is a hot dish to look at. I can't wait to see her at the Oscars on Sunday! Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Ronny83 Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:06 PM Author Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:06 PM The Journal de Montreal publishes today a report of yesterday rehearsal. The article is entitled "Semplicity and elegance". Can't find a more appropriated title. Céline will be announced like this "Performing the world to premiere of the Knew the Loved You, to here is... Céline Dion ". Who will pronounce this sentence tomorrow evening is still a secret: but they make the names of Martin Scorsese or Robert De Niro. Céline and René themselves are not aware of it. Céline will be accompanied from an orchestra of 80 elements that will be located in a hole in front of the stage. Céline will be face to face with... music. "Here everythig is controlled. I'm not accustomed to it. In Las Vegas, I have my small ruotine, my gang. Here, it is necessary that I find a zone of the stage in which I could feel more comfortable, so that I can use my voice well. I will sing with a single earpiece in an ear. That will allow me to listen to the arches and the director of orchestra in front of me", Céline said. At the time she arrived there she shaked hands to everyone, joking, and when Morricone and its staff arrived from Italy our Céline has received them like if they were relatives whom she does not see for a long time. Then Céline sitted beside John Travolta. Quincy Jones proposed to Céline to take part to the tribute-CD to Morricone, and the Maestro, loving her track, has invited her to the Oscars. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:30 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:30 PM The Journal de Montreal publishes today a report of yesterday rehearsal. The article is entitled "Semplicity and elegance". Can't find a more appropriated title. Céline will be announced like this "Performing the world to premiere of the Knew the Loved You, to here is... Céline Dion ". Who will pronounce this sentence tomorrow evening is still a secret: but they make the names of Martin Scorsese or Robert De Niro. Céline and René themselves are not aware of it. Céline will be accompanied from an orchestra of 80 elements that will be located in a hole in front of the stage. Céline will be face to face with... music. "Here everythig is controlled. I'm not accustomed to it. In Las Vegas, I have my small ruotine, my gang. Here, it is necessary that I find a zone of the stage in which I could feel more comfortable, so that I can use my voice well. I will sing with a single earpiece in an ear. That will allow me to listen to the arches and the director of orchestra in front of me", Céline said. At the time she arrived there she shaked hands to everyone, joking, and when Morricone and its staff arrived from Italy our Céline has received them like if they were relatives whom she does not see for a long time. Then Céline sitted beside John Travolta. Quincy Jones proposed to Céline to take part to the tribute-CD to Morricone, and the Maestro, loving her track, has invited her to the Oscars.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I cant wait to get more info! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Leda Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:46 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:46 PM THANKS FR THE PICS, GUYS!!! I'm DYING to see Celine at the Oscars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
celinesounds Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:48 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:48 PM thanks for the pics, she looks nice Quote #FREEJAVITO
firebird Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:52 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 03:52 PM She looks great on the pics. Thank you Who will pronounce this sentence tomorrow evening is still a secret: but they make the names of Martin Scorsese or Robert De Niro. Céline and René themselves are not aware of it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Didn't he announce her also at the Tribute To Heroes concert? I don't remember well, but I guess. I think it makes sense, he played in the movie, Once Upon A Time In America Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:02 PM Its not about the clothes, until the night anyway,lol..i think she looks really good, a little tired maybe, as let face it she aint had alot of time to relax this break, with videos, recording french and english songs etc.... shes a trooper, really amazing!! I cant wait to see this perfomance, its gonna blow everyone away!! I wont be surprised to see a long standing ovaion afterwards.... I can't help but think though, Celines last big live performance as far as I can remember (on this scale) was the grammys a few years back, were they they had mic and sound problems when she song ''DWMF'' I wonder if shes a bit nervous about that side of things this time, or has rene had a 'quiet' word with the technical guys before hand,lol.... I look forard to this performance, nd to so many things Celine has in store for us this year, its gonna be incredible!! Quote
amelie Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:12 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:12 PM The Journal de Montreal publishes today a report of yesterday rehearsal. The article is entitled "Semplicity and elegance". Can't find a more appropriated title. Céline will be announced like this "Performing the world to premiere of the Knew the Loved You, to here is... Céline Dion ". Who will pronounce this sentence tomorrow evening is still a secret: but they make the names of Martin Scorsese or Robert De Niro. Céline and René themselves are not aware of it. Céline will be accompanied from an orchestra of 80 elements that will be located in a hole in front of the stage. Céline will be face to face with... music. "Here everythig is controlled. I'm not accustomed to it. In Las Vegas, I have my small ruotine, my gang. Here, it is necessary that I find a zone of the stage in which I could feel more comfortable, so that I can use my voice well. I will sing with a single earpiece in an ear. That will allow me to listen to the arches and the director of orchestra in front of me", Céline said. At the time she arrived there she shaked hands to everyone, joking, and when Morricone and its staff arrived from Italy our Céline has received them like if they were relatives whom she does not see for a long time. Then Céline sitted beside John Travolta. Quincy Jones proposed to Céline to take part to the tribute-CD to Morricone, and the Maestro, loving her track, has invited her to the Oscars.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i found this absolutely confusing...is it just my IQ or what? thx for sharing Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:15 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:15 PM She looks great on the pics. Thank you Who will pronounce this sentence tomorrow evening is still a secret: but they make the names of Martin Scorsese or Robert De Niro. Céline and René themselves are not aware of it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Didn't he announce her also at the Tribute To Heroes concert? I don't remember well, but I guess. I think it makes sense, he played in the movie, Once Upon A Time In America<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah it was Robert De Niro! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:36 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:36 PM She's all over the French news with her new French duet, the new single and the new album! And of course they are mentioning the OScar appearance. Everyone will be watching la Céline planetaire sing tomorrow! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:42 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:42 PM it's great! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
SFchick Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:52 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 04:52 PM Thats one wrong outfit she has got going on! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.