Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah she looooook hot, green dress with her motherrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted
That is the best I've seen Celine look in years! OMG, her dress is amazing!!!!
Posted
Celine looks FANTASTIC!! Classic and elegant
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted
And there she is with mommy!!!
http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted
IS MY QUEEN ON!?!?!?!??!?!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

Finally!!!! Celine :clap:

She's got the pretty green dress on & she's with her MOM!!! :D

 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

~J O E Y~
Posted
SHE LOOKS FREAKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!1

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Is René there?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
YES! She's there looking better than anyone else so far...and that's a fact!
Posted
f****** BEAUTIFUL!!! Stunning green dress- she's with her mum! beautiful hair!!!
Posted
hair and make up same as in her new music vid

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
OMG CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted
I WANT PICTURES NOW!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
I've just seen Celine on E!.....Oh my God....I'm dying....she's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted (edited)

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903200ShaunBrown129225200772356PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903196ShaunBrown129225200772448PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903197ShaunBrown129225200772517PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903201ShaunBrown129225200772641PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903427ShaunBrown129225200773414PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903428ShaunBrown129225200773443PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903442ShaunBrown129225200773545PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903450ShaunBrown129225200773614PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903198ShaunBrown129225200773844PM.jpg

Edited by Bellamy

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Holy Frack Celine was just on the red carpet. She was warring a green dress, and it is Italian made.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...