Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted
YES YES  TOURING THE WORLD WORLD... SHE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

SHE SAID SHE WOULD TOUR THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

she said on e! maybe a tour after vegas! :clap:

 

 

OMG!!!!!!!! I've got tears in my eyes!!! i can't believe it!!! OMG!!!!!! :kicking: :clap: :msn-tongue: :kicking: :clap:

Posted
Guilana likes it but thinks its too safe, though she said Celilne looks very pretty. And Jay loves the bangle bracelets and said she's doing the dress JUSTICE.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

Hey!

 

I'm now watching french tv Canal + live from the Red Carpet, they will interview Celine in a few of minutes. I hope she'll say more about the World Tour, and maybe about the new french album!

 

Nice to see her again!

Kevin

PARIS 2008 | LAS VEGAS 2011 | LAS VEGAS 2011 | PARIS 2013 | PARIS 2016 | LONDON 2017 | LILLE 2017

Posted (edited)

THey just talked about her dress...the female didn't like it, but the guy did!! He said Celine did this dress justice!!! she said "I don't like the gold purse" he said "I don't mind it, silver and gold!!" Celine looks beautiful!!

 

 

OMG! OMG!! Is anyone else flippin' back and forth between channels besides me!!!

 

I'm going crazy!!!

Edited by Lawna
Posted (edited)

Want anymooooooooooooore?

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903427ShaunBrown129225200773414PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903428ShaunBrown129225200773443PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903442ShaunBrown129225200773545PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903450ShaunBrown129225200773614PM.jpg

 

http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903198ShaunBrown129225200773844PM.jpg

Edited by Shaun

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
...I don't like Mrs Paltrow..Beyonce's hair perfect-dress no...

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted (edited)

*CENSORED* didn't like her gold bag- but Jay loved it! she's amazing! I wonder what she'll wear to perform

 

84 users!!1 :clap: :kicking: :mdr: :wub:

Edited by stevo
Posted
http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903198pepillo90225200773540PM.jpg

 

With Réne  :thumbsup2:

 

 

 

SHE LOOKS FREAKIN' AWWWWSSSOMMMMMEEE!!!!! :w00t:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
Guilana likes it but thinks its too safe, though she said Celilne looks very pretty.  And Jay loves the bangle bracelets and said she's doing the dress JUSTICE.

GuilianaBANANA should think twice before reviewing Céline's choices. Once Céline went for it they trashed her - it was SO typical of her to say it.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

THEY LOOK AWSOME!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

 

OH CELINE, YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Clint Eastwood always in good shape :flowers:

22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"

LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

 

CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH

Posted (edited)
http://previews5.wireimage.com/images/preview/12903450ShaunBrown129225200773614PM.jpg

 

 

so neeeeeeeeeed that one in HQ she loooks HOT....

better then all the oscars beforeeeee

Edited by mirage
Posted
I never expected anything like this! GREEN IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLOR. And she got it lucky! I think she's elegant, classy, beautiful, and I'm still stunned! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Posted
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/p/2007-02-26/U1513P28T3D1458634F326DT20070226083123.jpg
Posted
:clap: Celine's next on CNN en español  :clap:

 

Tell us what she said? Did she said something in spanish? :clap:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Whhoo im so behind!!!! She looks so beautiful!!!!!!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
And now afetr JOan Rivers...wonder what she has to say
Posted
Wow! She looks amazing! I love the Green Dress! Fantastic! And she is there with Rene and her mom! She was so cute in her interview with Ryan Seacrest on E!....I love her!!!
Posted (edited)

celine on with joan right now!!

 

Joan asked how the baby was...and said the first time they saw her on the red carpet she was wearing the backwards suit, which a lot of people didn't get but she thought Celine looked sheek (?)! Celine said "I don't know if that was my first time at the Oscars, but just felt good with what she wore and it was done, and she appreciated Joan's comment. Joan said she can't wait to see Celine perform and Celine is exicted to perform, and Celine told Joan to stay well!! I love CELINE!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Lawna
Posted
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT CELINE SHE LOOKS AWESOME! AND SHE TALKED ABOUT GOING ON TOUR!
Posted
JAJAJA she had to bring back The Christian Dior... JAmes Galano did the dress

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...