LaFeeRailleuse Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:56 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:56 AM Did you get it to watch live throught http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php like I do? Enter Channel Number to Play 51222. Please, at least one person to confirm me that it works for you as it works for me! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I tried but it didn't work! I guess I saw her on Canal +, but it was crypted! Quote
Loup_garou Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:58 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:58 AM Celine's next on CNN en español <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Have they interviewed her yet?? I'm watching CNN Español live but they are showing another program... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They went to a commercial break when it was supposed to be celine appearance Quote
Adeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:59 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:59 AM (edited) the video for interview for french Channel " canal +" available soon Edited February 26, 2007 at 12:59 AM by Adeline Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
Koolan Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:59 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 12:59 AM 101 users viewing this topic hope the server won't overload later.. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
OnlyCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Celine Just Said She's So Nervous For Her Performance. Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
~Christian~ Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Did you get it to watch live throught http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php like I do? Enter Channel Number to Play 51222. Please, at least one person to confirm me that it works for you as it works for me! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I tried but it didn't work! I guess I saw her on Canal +, but it was crypted! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just like me Nelemy! And it is so frustrating because you know it's her and you can't see her clearly or hear what she said!!!! Can't wait for the videos! She's so damn bautiful! Quote
Elaine Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Celine's next on CNN en español <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Have they interviewed her yet?? I'm watching CNN Español live but they are showing another program... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They went to a commercial break when it was supposed to be celine appearance <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Lawna Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:00 AM celine on with joan right now!! Joan asked how the baby was...and said the first time they saw her on the red carpet she was wearing the backwards suit, which a lot of people didn't get but she thought Celine looked sheek (?)! Celine said "I don't know if that was my first time at the Oscars, but just felt good with what she wore and it was done, and she appreciated Joan's comment. Joan said she can't wait to see Celine perform and Celine is exicted to perform, and Celine told Joan to stay well!! I love CELINE!!!!!!!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This was on E! too?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> No on Star! And Celine has a snake that doesn't bite as a bracelet.. And she mentioned her other dresses.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> On DirecTV it's on TVGC ch 237 Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Julian Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM i cant believe the interview was so nice she is looking soooo gooood Quote
$P!K& Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM I see her in TNT! she's in one dress green... take photos with the actress of titanic! and... if I see right her mom is there with her... I didn't see the son or the husbund. Quote
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM The ceremony just started here. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:01 AM OMG children let's cross fingers that everything goes well. Seb is worried for his queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Gogo will so trash her if she doesn't hit the notes. LOL I will love it tho. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
OnlyCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:03 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:03 AM OMG children let's cross fingers that everything goes well. Seb is worried for his queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Gogo will so trash her if she doesn't hit the notes. LOL I will love it tho.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> YOU'RE RIGHT SIUR!!!! Let's Cross Our Fingers For Her Performance!!! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Kian Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:04 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:04 AM OMG 102 users on this topic right now this thread is gonna explode in 2-3 hours Quote
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:04 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:04 AM (edited) OMG children let's cross fingers that everything goes well. Seb is worried for his queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Gogo will so trash her if she doesn't hit the notes. LOL I will love it tho.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>If Mister Sister does, I'm so going to dump him into one! :mdr: Hi GoGo! Watch IT! Edited February 26, 2007 at 01:05 AM by Love, Quote
celineaddictedpt Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:05 AM it finally star here in Portugal...no Celine Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
thevoice Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:05 AM no seb - i will trash u if u wont stop making lame excuses before the performance even began she is not the only singer there and just like the rest of them - she'll manage the weather . u wont be able to blame the weather here...she should nail this one no matter what . Quote
Shaun Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM I'm nervous now cos Celine was nervous! LOL. She'll be fine, she was just being cautious! It's only natural that she's nervous. She's said before that she gets nervous every night before A New Day and tonight is 100 times bigger than that. I can't wait to see the performance. Show them all how it's done Celine! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM :mdr: BTW, I'm watching ABC's "Road to the Oscars" right now! I hope they interview Celine soon! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM no seb - i will trash u if u wont stop making lame excuses before the performance even began she is not the only singer there and just like the rest of them - she'll manage the weather . u wont be able to blame the weather here...she should nail this one no matter what .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> No way! We have excuse one and if she doesn't nail it it will be cuzz of the weather as she usually NEVER complains about the conditions, gogogogogogogogo! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
~Christian~ Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:07 AM http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2693/celine2sd8.jpg http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7901/celine1bg3.jpg http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4373/celine4yb7.jpg Quote
Celinenvegas Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:09 AM Ahhh Celine......Now we just have to wait for the performance. Did anyone that gets TV Guide channel see her on with Joan? Maybe she skipped over her????? Quote ~J O E Y~
Kian Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:09 AM She's gonna be perfect, without a doubt Goooood I can't wait to see her perform and I don't even like the song but still, I would be excited if she's just standing there blinking at the camera Quote
celinedioniloveyou Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:09 AM yep 51222 worked just great Now I need to know how to watch the awards and Celine singing And like everyone else here thinks Celine looks awesome belle of the ball Quote God look after you Celine Dion and all your family & friends you are a wonderful gift and I am truly blessed and lucky enough to have been around from 1968 to today to witness you blossom into a national treasure................. much love always xxxx
thevoice Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:11 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:11 AM ohhh stop seb...u always bring those lame excuses everytime she has a bad performance...this is the first time u r doing it before the performance even began .celine is not a sick person or something...she can go out of her house u know...??so just stop it...i'm not expecting much anyway cause it's a boring song but no reason for her to sing it off tune... Quote
Ted Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:11 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:11 AM Is the show starting late? I have ABC on and it the show. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
celinedionfan Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:12 AM ...i just needed a ferrero rocher right now I'm worried about our queen too, but at the same time i have a great feeling about her tonight! Everything is gonna be fine!!! Go Celine!!Knock them out! Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
Thomas Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:12 AM We don't need to make excuses! This is Celine Dion and she will shine with beauty and class as she always does. Quote
tativale Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:12 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:12 AM Does anyone know when Celine will sing??? hehhe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:13 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 01:13 AM I'm not the least worried. She will do fine as always. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.