celinefanonline Posted February 12, 2007 at 07:58 AM Posted February 12, 2007 at 07:58 AM i just read the article from taiwan's yahoo... and it says like Celine fans can listen to Celine's new single IKILY at oscar!! and they talk about Ennio Morricone and at the end, they say the song will be include in the tribute album to Ennio Morricone and Celine's next new album! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
nate Posted February 12, 2007 at 01:19 PM Posted February 12, 2007 at 01:19 PM Could anyone also please send me a link to an mp3? Is there a studio version yet? I saw the YouTube video but an mp3 download would be nice,ThanksNathan Quote
thevoice Posted February 12, 2007 at 02:08 PM Posted February 12, 2007 at 02:08 PM i have to say that listening to the new french single makes IKILY sound even more pointless and boring than before . Quote
NickMcNeel Posted February 13, 2007 at 04:38 AM Posted February 13, 2007 at 04:38 AM this song so grateCeline beautiful as always Quote
maxceline Posted February 14, 2007 at 11:54 AM Posted February 14, 2007 at 11:54 AM Hey guys let's have a look at THIS: http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_54174_sanvalentine2007_122_110lo.jpg As every San Valentine our italian national newspaper "Il Resto Del Carlino" gives you the chance to write a sms or an e-mail and the following day they will publish your message for this special occasion Yesterday I decided to send the last lines of " I Knew I Loved You" and today I found it on the newspaper!! It's so emotional and I could not believe it, because it's the only message written in english Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Teodora Posted February 14, 2007 at 11:56 AM Posted February 14, 2007 at 11:56 AM Hey guys let's have a look at THIS: http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_54174_sanvalentine2007_122_110lo.jpg As every San Valentine our italian national newspaper "Il Resto Del Carlino" gives you the chance to write a sms or an e-mail and the following day they will publish your message for this special occasion Yesterday I decided to send the last lines of " I Knew I Loved You" and today I found it on the newspaper!! It's so emotional and I could not believe it, because it's the only message written in english <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Not only they sent it, but they signed it Celine as well Cool! Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 14, 2007 at 11:58 AM Posted February 14, 2007 at 11:58 AM wow that's an important newspaper! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
amelie Posted February 14, 2007 at 02:48 PM Posted February 14, 2007 at 02:48 PM i have to say that listening to the new french single makes IKILY sound even more pointless and boring than before .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
anewdayhascome Posted February 15, 2007 at 03:46 PM Posted February 15, 2007 at 03:46 PM nice! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinedrop Posted February 17, 2007 at 01:53 AM Posted February 17, 2007 at 01:53 AM I've just heard IKILY and I can't believe my ears...This is WONDERFUL. Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
celinelover50 Posted February 20, 2007 at 10:55 AM Posted February 20, 2007 at 10:55 AM sorry butOH MY f****** GOD she is amazing her voice the texture the feeling oh my the celine!!!!!!! i forgot all the punctuation then hahahahah so excited!i didnt realise taro hakase was on this cd too (TLYM) Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
mazceline Posted February 20, 2007 at 10:59 AM Posted February 20, 2007 at 10:59 AM mmm Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinelover50 Posted February 20, 2007 at 11:00 AM Posted February 20, 2007 at 11:00 AM oh my she holds this amazing note for what seems ages....not strong note like in i surrender a soft but powerful note. oh my this song has made me more excited about whats to come! i feel so excited i might go streak my neighbours! Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
stevo Posted February 20, 2007 at 11:05 AM Posted February 20, 2007 at 11:05 AM hmmm...hello! we've had the song for some weeks now! It is indeed fabulous! I think most of us already have fallen in love. You've just missed the boat with this one! Quote
celinelover50 Posted February 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM Posted February 20, 2007 at 11:06 AM PMSFL i always miss topics loli thought it was just a clip we had on here? oh well ill be the last in the know on this one heehee Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
nico robin Posted February 20, 2007 at 05:28 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 05:28 PM hmmm...hello! we've had the song for some weeks now! It is indeed fabulous! I think most of us already have fallen in love. You've just missed the boat with this one!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ...some ppl are just a bit lost ...i can't stop listening the song!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
CSCfan Posted February 20, 2007 at 06:05 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 06:05 PM hmmm...hello! we've had the song for some weeks now! It is indeed fabulous! I think most of us already have fallen in love. You've just missed the boat with this one!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> So? Not everyone hangs around this board 24/7.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Elaine Posted February 20, 2007 at 06:30 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 06:30 PM Hey guys let's have a look at THIS: http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_54174_sanvalentine2007_122_110lo.jpg As every San Valentine our italian national newspaper "Il Resto Del Carlino" gives you the chance to write a sms or an e-mail and the following day they will publish your message for this special occasion Yesterday I decided to send the last lines of " I Knew I Loved You" and today I found it on the newspaper!! It's so emotional and I could not believe it, because it's the only message written in english <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh God!! That's so wonderful!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
incalculated fool Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:06 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:06 PM I have to say that I still don't care for this song that much... even though I have to take back my comments about sounding goaty, lol! Her French song is better than this English song... I'm hoping for something more like the French songs on the english album! Quote
nico robin Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:30 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:30 PM I have to say that I still don't care for this song that much... even though I have to take back my comments about sounding goaty, lol! Her French song is better than this English song... I'm hoping for something more like the French songs on the english album!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>both songs are great!! they're diferent you can't compare it, i do hope in the eglish album we'll get some songs like S'il n'en restait qu'une but it will soung AMAZING but i love IKILY too!!!is a marvelous song!!!you just fall in love with the song Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
amelie Posted February 20, 2007 at 08:28 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 08:28 PM i stopped listening to it after a week...nice song but SO NOT radio friendly.good for the Oscars.One time thing.SNRQ is the absolute opposite Quote
Zora Posted February 20, 2007 at 08:55 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 08:55 PM OMG I'm so obsessed with this song now, at first I wasn't sure but can't stop listening now - the actual song isn't great, but it's what she does with it, a testament to her talent, she just makes it so beautiful. It's the same with a lot of other songs of hers, the actual songs aren't much but her voice makes them breathtaking Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
CSCfan Posted February 21, 2007 at 10:30 PM Posted February 21, 2007 at 10:30 PM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub: Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted February 22, 2007 at 01:45 AM Posted February 22, 2007 at 01:45 AM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why? TC clip quality is not that great. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ted Posted February 22, 2007 at 02:55 AM Posted February 22, 2007 at 02:55 AM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I agree! It's the first time I've heard it from both speakers. I feel the song sounds much better on TC. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
nano Posted February 22, 2007 at 01:57 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 01:57 PM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>omg. It surely sounds more beautiful on TC. The ending is dramatic.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Bellamy Posted February 22, 2007 at 02:50 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 02:50 PM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>omg. It surely sounds more beautiful on TC. The ending is dramatic.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just bother to listen TC version. LMAO, that's not the ending of IKILY. It's the beginning of the second track(02 - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly). They cut the track at wrong place. TC is totally clueless. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nano Posted February 22, 2007 at 03:10 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 03:10 PM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>omg. It surely sounds more beautiful on TC. The ending is dramatic.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just bother to listen TC version. LMAO, that's not the ending of IKILY. It's the beginning of the second track(02 - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly). They cut the track at wrong place. TC is totally clueless. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oh. but it's still dramatic. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
blue.grave Posted February 22, 2007 at 03:15 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 03:15 PM This song gets better every time I hear it! I love this freaking song. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Ted Posted February 22, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 04:02 PM The (full) song's now available on TC....somehow it sounds even more beautiful.. :wub:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>omg. It surely sounds more beautiful on TC. The ending is dramatic.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just bother to listen TC version. LMAO, that's not the ending of IKILY. It's the beginning of the second track(02 - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly). They cut the track at wrong place. TC is totally clueless. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oh. but it's still dramatic. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I knew when IKILY ended on TC. I didn't listen to the beginning of the second track.The song is much better on TC, IMO. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.