Love, Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:06 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:06 PM No it's during the very last "You", just after "with".. increase your sound and you'll hear it too.. It looks like a small hiccough..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope it's a technical glitch from someone's conversion of the original audio into mp3... Quote
amelie Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:37 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:37 PM No it's during the very last "You", just after "with".. increase your sound and you'll hear it too.. It looks like a small hiccough..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope it's a technical glitch from someone's conversion of the original audio into mp3... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> its not its celine singing , she intented to do it and i don't see what's wrong about it!!!THis situation here is hilarious ppl whining when i'm not! Quote
CSCfan Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:39 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:39 PM No it's during the very last "You", just after "with".. increase your sound and you'll hear it too.. It looks like a small hiccough..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope it's a technical glitch from someone's conversion of the original audio into mp3... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes I think so too.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
smw Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:39 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:39 PM I think that was simply Celine singing as well--she goes very high for a tiny note,then comes back down. Quote
Koolan Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:42 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:42 PM No it's during the very last "You", just after "with".. increase your sound and you'll hear it too.. It looks like a small hiccough..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope it's a technical glitch from someone's conversion of the original audio into mp3... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It could very well be, similar thing happened on other mp3s in my collection. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
amelie Posted February 8, 2007 at 08:02 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 08:02 PM Are bets legal on this forum ?? Quote
blue.grave Posted February 8, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 08:16 PM Not to my knowledge, but I wouldn't try it though. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
blue.grave Posted February 9, 2007 at 04:13 AM Posted February 9, 2007 at 04:13 AM (edited) I had no idea that this song was so popular . Once you hear it, it's like crack. You can't get enough of it. Edited February 9, 2007 at 04:14 AM by blue.grave Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Celcool Posted February 9, 2007 at 03:23 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 03:23 PM It will be nice to hear it on the Oscars, it's a good song for there. Quote
omard Posted February 9, 2007 at 04:20 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 04:20 PM guys don't know if you have the link to also the video on youtube... pls find below... i love this song it bring some hope in a very unusual way to my heart http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php Quote
Feidhlimbrennan Posted February 9, 2007 at 07:54 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 07:54 PM thanks soo much to Koolan for the link...............what can i say what an elegant and classy song for an elegant and classy singer, Céline's voice is back on form I can't wait to hear the song live at the oscar's, it will be worth staying up all night to watch lol Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
celines_girl Posted February 9, 2007 at 08:08 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 08:08 PM It sounds amazing I had it on repeat all day! I cant wait for the oscars thanks so much for giving this to me. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Paulinha Dion Posted February 9, 2007 at 08:28 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 08:28 PM When I first listened to I Knew I loved u, I couldn´t stop crying,,, and when I second, third etc. listened to it, I was still crying... ít´s perfect... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
blue.grave Posted February 9, 2007 at 11:05 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 11:05 PM When I first listened to I Knew I loved u, I couldn´t stop crying,,, and when I second, third etc. listened to it, I was still crying... ít´s perfect... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Same here, I cried each time I heard this song. I love this song. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
pepillo90 Posted February 9, 2007 at 11:07 PM Posted February 9, 2007 at 11:07 PM Right now i'm listening it for the infinite time, and I'm seeing over and over how wonderful is it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
ZoraSourit Posted February 10, 2007 at 12:57 AM Posted February 10, 2007 at 12:57 AM It's an amazing and beautiful song. Although I was expecting a moment of climax in the song and it didn't happened... But I love it anyway. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
rodney2004 Posted February 10, 2007 at 03:04 AM Posted February 10, 2007 at 03:04 AM I like it. Its like classical. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
Kerry Elizabeth Posted February 10, 2007 at 03:14 AM Posted February 10, 2007 at 03:14 AM Thanks Koolan For the link...What a beautiful song! Very soothing and Very Celine!! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
rbahena Posted February 10, 2007 at 03:20 AM Posted February 10, 2007 at 03:20 AM amazing songggggggggg Quote
paradox Posted February 10, 2007 at 09:08 AM Posted February 10, 2007 at 09:08 AM OMG her voice is PERFECT!!! Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
fred Posted February 10, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted February 10, 2007 at 01:35 PM I now have the song and thank you guys for it. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
thevoice Posted February 10, 2007 at 04:19 PM Posted February 10, 2007 at 04:19 PM (edited) what's the problem? just go to the multimedia section edit : ohhh sorry...u r talking about "i knew i loved u" lol!! so many new events here...i thought u wanted the new french song Edited February 10, 2007 at 04:20 PM by thevoice Quote
zurciu Posted February 10, 2007 at 05:02 PM Posted February 10, 2007 at 05:02 PM I haven't heard it yet, but I think that Celine has been keeping the standard of her songs in a very high quality and I trust completely that whatever she does and records will be just fine:) Quote
anSie-ft-Trinity Posted February 11, 2007 at 11:12 AM Posted February 11, 2007 at 11:12 AM I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!! Beautifull song! Celinee Quote
Elaine Posted February 11, 2007 at 02:49 PM Posted February 11, 2007 at 02:49 PM Just so beautiful that I could cry listening to her.... Just amazing! it seems as if this song was written to make you dream or remember dreams that have already come true! And i could listen to it over and over again!!Oh Gosh! Céline surprises me each day more!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
thevoice Posted February 11, 2007 at 02:54 PM Posted February 11, 2007 at 02:54 PM i have to wonder whether this time the critics would like celine's rendition . usually they hate everything she does but i think this rendition is more their style - well we'll just have to wait and see...soon we'll read many reviews Quote
rons Posted February 11, 2007 at 10:58 PM Posted February 11, 2007 at 10:58 PM ok so here goes---and dont freak on me---but this is my FAVORITE Celine song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her voice is so melodic and romantic---she is sensual in the way she delivers the words---I am in love with this song and her voice all over again. Hope this is an indication of what we have to look forward to on the new English CD. Quote rons
bronzey Posted February 12, 2007 at 05:28 AM Posted February 12, 2007 at 05:28 AM The song is indeed growing on me. Its a perfect wedding song IMO. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 12, 2007 at 05:58 AM Posted February 12, 2007 at 05:58 AM i have to wonder whether this time the critics would like celine's rendition . usually they hate everything she does but i think this rendition is more their style - well we'll just have to wait and see...soon we'll read many reviews <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, Amazon.com certiainly doesn't like it. The reviewer on there was pretty blunt about how they felt about the song. Here's what they said. Amazon.comThe names on this tribute testify to the extraordinarily wide appeal of the Italian film composer Ennio Morricone: not many people could get Bruce Springsteen, Celine Dion, Quincy Jones, Renée Fleming, and Metallica on one disc. And while the artists come from very diverse genres, the album holds together well. Things start off on a syrupy note with Dion's "I Knew I Loved You," a ballad from 1984's Once Upon a Time in America (to which Alan and Marilyn Bergman added lyrics in 2006). But fortunately the CD quickly recovers and goes on to survey most of Morricone's styles, from the dissonance of his spaghetti Western scores to his mod period to his lush orchestral vistas. Metallica goes all out with guitars blazing on "Ecstasy of Gold," a track they've used as a concert intro for years, while Brazil's Daniela Mercury and Eumir Deodato breeze through "Conmigo," and the French-British combo Vanessa and the O's resuscitate the pure '60s pop of "Je Changerai d'Avis," once performed by Françoise Hardy. As for ballads, listen for soprano Renée Fleming, who surpasses her previous pop-crossover attempts on the fragile "Sail Away." Morricone himself couldn't stay away: he wrote interstitial music to create seamless transitions between the tracks, and conducts three instrumental cues. --Elisabeth Vincentelli Then again I've never known Amazon.com to ever truly praise Celine, even though she is one of their highest money makers. Go figure. ...Joe... Quote
Jerem's Posted February 12, 2007 at 07:01 AM Posted February 12, 2007 at 07:01 AM J'aimerais trop entendre cette chanson elle deja disponible quelque part? Quote http://www.imagup.info/images/06/1192961883_Takingchancesforum.gifMon skyblog
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.