HelenCeline27 Posted March 3, 2007 at 11:55 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 11:55 PM i loved the song if you are a team celine member then you can listen to it at the website celine did a wounderful job on itvery nice Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
felixwhoals Posted March 3, 2007 at 11:56 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 11:56 PM The song may be a bit boring but I think that's what makes the song BEAUTIFUL! Listening to it now!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
peo Posted March 4, 2007 at 12:13 AM Posted March 4, 2007 at 12:13 AM thanks Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Elaine Posted March 4, 2007 at 12:18 AM Posted March 4, 2007 at 12:18 AM I've seen some bad critics about this song around here. A person said he once had dreamed with her voice when she sang My heart will go on and now she sounded very static and boring But I don't care for what people say, I still like it very much! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Ronny83 Posted March 4, 2007 at 05:27 PM Posted March 4, 2007 at 05:27 PM IKILY jumps from #108 to #72 on the AC radio stations Airplay Chart in USA. Beyoncé's "Listen" follows at #73. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
karatedude317 Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:00 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:00 AM I meant to mention this when the song first broke. Am I the only one who thinks of the Savage Garden song, "I Knew I Loved You," when you look at the title? LOL I must be going crazy. LOL ...Joe...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No Joe you're not going nuts! I've been doing the same thing!! Quote
karatedude317 Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:06 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:06 AM I was SHOCKED when I heard this song on the radio. The last place I expected to hear this song was on a radio station. I didn't think it would make it, but since it has, have you heard it on the radio? If so, what station, what state (or country) and when? Is this song being released from Ennio Morricone's album or from Celines upcoming album? I hope this song surprises all of us on the charts. I wish this song was a little less boring and dragged out and a little more livelier, because then it would have a better chance of doing well. Let's keep those fingers crossed and our ears open on the AC stations, and let us know when and where you hear this song!!! Go Celine! Rule those charts!!!! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:13 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:13 AM Great news for Celine, thanks for sharing! I would love to hear it on the radio, if only I listened to it instead of my celine cds, lol! I'll keep my ears open though! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Andrei Dion Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:18 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 02:18 AM Thats good news!:D:D Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
CSCfan Posted March 7, 2007 at 05:17 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 05:17 AM Now you see....my clapping bore some fruit.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
blue.grave Posted March 7, 2007 at 09:46 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 09:46 AM This song still gets me every time. I love it! Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
azlan Posted March 7, 2007 at 11:46 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 11:46 AM I love Celine voice on this song... Quote
peo Posted March 7, 2007 at 11:54 AM Posted March 7, 2007 at 11:54 AM thanks Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
karatedude317 Posted March 12, 2007 at 12:50 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 12:50 AM I thought I'd let you all know that I heard this song on the radio again! I'm still surprised that an AC station is playing this kind of song. I doubt it will go far, anyone know how it is doing in the charts? Quote
Ronny83 Posted March 12, 2007 at 12:57 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 12:57 AM I thought I'd let you all know that I heard this song on the radio again! I'm still surprised that an AC station is playing this kind of song. I doubt it will go far, anyone know how it is doing in the charts?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>#71 in the AC Chart with 16 spins this week, 3 spins up to last week. Two format leaders radio stations are playing it: WRCH-FM (Hartford) and KWAV-FM (Monterey-Salinas). Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Elaine Posted March 12, 2007 at 01:08 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 01:08 AM OG!! That's really good news!!! I'll start asking radio stations too!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
karatedude317 Posted March 12, 2007 at 02:35 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 02:35 AM I thought I'd let you all know that I heard this song on the radio again! I'm still surprised that an AC station is playing this kind of song. I doubt it will go far, anyone know how it is doing in the charts?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>#71 in the AC Chart with 16 spins this week, 3 spins up to last week. Two format leaders radio stations are playing it: WRCH-FM (Hartford) and KWAV-FM (Monterey-Salinas).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Ronny! It's only playing on two radio stations? Why is that? Why isn't it sent to all AC radio stations? What do you mean by format leaders radio stations? I've been hearing it played on WRCH but only that station. Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted March 12, 2007 at 04:35 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 04:35 AM The only reason it has any airtime at all, I guess, is because of the oscars, and that's fine, that's huge promotion... however I have a feeling this tiny buble will burst soon. Quote
CSCfan Posted March 12, 2007 at 11:12 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 11:12 AM Request Request Request Request people! See it as a small warm-up for the new English single.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted March 12, 2007 at 11:28 AM Posted March 12, 2007 at 11:28 AM Request Request Request Request people! See it as a small warm-up for the new English single..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly my point, Mathias. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
karatedude317 Posted March 13, 2007 at 02:05 AM Posted March 13, 2007 at 02:05 AM I requested to WRCH to keep playing it, here's what I got! We will keep playing it!! Yes, Yes!! Joe Joe Hann Music Director CBS Radio WRCH 10 Executive Drive Farmington, Ct. 06032 P:(860) 284-9144 F: (860) 677-5483 jhhann@cbs.com Quote
Bellamy Posted March 13, 2007 at 02:54 AM Posted March 13, 2007 at 02:54 AM Great!!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
kdw123 Posted March 13, 2007 at 03:27 AM Posted March 13, 2007 at 03:27 AM This song hasn't officially been released as a single to Radio Stations, has it? Quote
CSCfan Posted March 13, 2007 at 11:18 AM Posted March 13, 2007 at 11:18 AM I requested to WRCH to keep playing it, here's what I got! We will keep playing it!! Yes, Yes!! Joe Joe Hann Music Director CBS Radio WRCH 10 Executive Drive Farmington, Ct. 06032 P:(860) 284-9144 F: (860) 677-5483 jhhann@cbs.com<{POST_SNAPBACK}> This song hasn't officially been released as a single to Radio Stations, has it?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Doesn't matter....if any start playing it, you should request it (they may even *get it*).. :D Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
krazy_kool_dude Posted June 15, 2007 at 07:12 PM Posted June 15, 2007 at 07:12 PM (edited) after some time of leaving this song i've listened to it again and i love it even more and i'm thinking that it'll be quite nice to have it on the album. Edited June 15, 2007 at 07:13 PM by krazy_kool_dude Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
brasilero Posted June 16, 2007 at 07:15 AM Posted June 16, 2007 at 07:15 AM i knew i loved you is soooooooooooo beautiful beyond words watching her record it in the studio this is such a classic timeless song that won't mix well with other contemporary songs from her new album from Timbaland and Ne-Yo, so i wish they would exclude it and release it on another Collectors edition Vol. 2 album. And critics will surley critisize Celine for being old fashioned once again Quote
amelie Posted June 16, 2007 at 08:05 AM Posted June 16, 2007 at 08:05 AM i knew i loved you is soooooooooooo beautiful beyond words watching her record it in the studio this is such a classic timeless song that won't mix well with other contemporary songs from her new album from Timbaland and Ne-Yo, so i wish they would exclude it and release it on another Collectors edition Vol. 2 album. And critics will surley critisize Celine for being old fashioned once again i don't agree, unfortunately 1st u'll have to listen to the result to able to decide whether u like it or not Quote
brasilero Posted June 17, 2007 at 02:18 AM Posted June 17, 2007 at 02:18 AM i knew i loved you is soooooooooooo beautiful beyond words watching her record it in the studio this is such a classic timeless song that won't mix well with other contemporary songs from her new album from Timbaland and Ne-Yo, so i wish they would exclude it and release it on another Collectors edition Vol. 2 album. And critics will surley critisize Celine for being old fashioned once again i don't agree, unfortunately 1st u'll have to listen to the result to able to decide whether u like it or notwhat are you talking about. we already heard the studio version of IKILY ,check youtube Quote
amelie Posted June 17, 2007 at 07:36 AM Posted June 17, 2007 at 07:36 AM i mean the whole album ... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.