Davey84 Posted February 7, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 09:48 PM people don't forget... it's a song for a movie! not all songs that come out of a movie are suitable for a pop album! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
blue.grave Posted February 7, 2007 at 09:59 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 09:59 PM FANTASTIC!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is true. Beggers can't be chooser is what they say. I don't know if any of you are like me starving for mew music from Celine. If so, well the only thing we can do is wait for a mew album to come out soon. This song will have to hold me up until then. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
celinedionfan Posted February 7, 2007 at 10:33 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 10:33 PM I've been reading aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall these posts here and i still haven't realised what is actually goin' on!! Do some understand what they say?? We are all Celine Dion fans because this particular artist expresses us generally!!After analyzing her discographic and general career movements I think we all have come to the conclusion that we want Celine to sing with her heart and soul and that's what actually fascinates us!! Why why why for god's shake are you all critising "each" word and tone of this song and then call it as "goaty", "nasal", "boring" blah blah blah!!! Should this song be recorded by Celine according to restricted and precise rules of singing so it would sound PERFECT??? I say NO because it would be ROBOT singing!!! I don't want it cause it's just FAKE!! What I get from Celine hearing that song is that she just felt it and enjoyed performing it! She sung it as she felt it and let her voice express her feelings from that song in a free way........and YES i love it!!!! How can some expect from her to sing like she did back in 94/95?? Do you think that is physically possible?? Do you have the same voice you had when you were 7 yrs old??? Don't tell me... Celine has been performing for 25 years some of the most difficult-operating songs in the world and has done it successfully!! She has toured and performed as just a few artists have!!! And she still tries to do the best for you...and she recieves what?? "Goaty" critics?? That's a shame I think!! She's not goddess and she can't do anything perfectly cause she's just a human being as we are all!! If you want to put so many high expecations put them to yourselves first and then let me know if you made it through!! I love celine...god knows how much...and i will recognize her personal attempt on this song, and on the next song, and on all her next songs.....cause she inspires me on everything I do..... Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
Shaun Posted February 7, 2007 at 10:36 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 10:36 PM The more I listen to the song the more I like it and I think it's very interesting that it's been announced that the song will appear on Celine's new English album. I think it gives us a bit of a clue of the type of song we should expect on the album, this clearly isn't an RnB direction as many fans were fearing. However, the album may be a bit of everything as we've seen in the past so we'll just have to wait and see. It's so exciting though all this new music we're getting from Celine. Roll on February 14th! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Ted Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:00 PM I've been reading aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall these posts here and i still haven't realised what is actually goin' on!! Do some understand what they say?? We are all Celine Dion fans because this particular artist expresses us generally!!After analyzing her discographic and general career movements I think we all have come to the conclusion that we want Celine to sing with her heart and soul and that's what actually fascinates us!! Why why why for god's shake are you all critising "each" word and tone of this song and then call it as "goaty", "nasal", "boring" blah blah blah!!! Should this song be recorded by Celine according to restricted and precise rules of singing so it would sound PERFECT??? I say NO because it would be ROBOT singing!!! I don't want it cause it's just FAKE!! What I get from Celine hearing that song is that she just felt it and enjoyed performing it! She sung it as she felt it and let her voice express her feelings from that song in a free way........and YES i love it!!!! How can some expect from her to sing like she did back in 94/95?? Do you think that is physically possible?? Do you have the same voice you had when you were 7 yrs old??? Don't tell me... Celine has been performing for 25 years some of the most difficult-operating songs in the world and has done it successfully!! She has toured and performed as just a few artists have!!! And she still tries to do the best for you...and she recieves what?? "Goaty" critics?? That's a shame I think!! She's not goddess and she can't do anything perfectly cause she's just a human being as we are all!! If you want to put so many high expecations put them to yourselves first and then let me know if you made it through!! I love celine...god knows how much...and i will recognize her personal attempt on this song, and on the next song, and on all her next songs.....cause she inspires me on everything I do.....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Only thing is 90% positive and 10% negative. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
blue.grave Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:15 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:15 PM How could I forget why I fell in love with Celine's music? She does what most of us are afraid of to do and say that is within out hearts. I just twish the song was longer then it was. I can't wait to hear the english album . if the songs on it have kaliber and strength of "I Knew I Loved You" Then I will defenitly going to buy this album. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
smw Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:37 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:37 PM How could I forget why I fell in love with Celine's music? She does what most of us are afraid of to do and say that is within out hearts. I just twish the song was longer then it was. I can't wait to hear the english album . if the songs on it have kaliber and strength of "I Knew I Loved You" Then I will defenitly going to buy this album.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You wouldn't buy it anyway? Quote
blue.grave Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:47 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:47 PM I'm going to buy it. there is no doubt about it. This song makes me want to buy it even more. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 8, 2007 at 03:24 AM Posted February 8, 2007 at 03:24 AM Well, I have this song in better quality. It´s 10 MB, if someone wants this mp3 just PM me. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
hoylse Posted February 8, 2007 at 04:21 AM Posted February 8, 2007 at 04:21 AM It's very Beautiful Song! Quote
kdw123 Posted February 8, 2007 at 04:22 AM Posted February 8, 2007 at 04:22 AM The song is nothing like what I expected...it's very Epic....but it is from a movie so it should be. I do not have a problem with how she sings "Time". She is only expressing it differently....it's not bad and I agree that if some of you had not heard the 1 minute clip of the song you probably would not focus on this. I do wish the song was longer and can't really see it fitting on her next English album, but I am happy to have a new Celine Dion song. Quote
garçon Posted February 8, 2007 at 11:01 AM Posted February 8, 2007 at 11:01 AM (haven't read all of the previous posts) In I Knew I Loved You we listen to Celine new style. She's destined to interprete her new songs more often 'small' than big, IMO.Less is more and Celine can rely on her beautiful colour and technique instead of wanting to make big belts to prove herself(vocally). This song is pure art to me. It's timeless, maybe less commercial and a bit boring in first case, but definately classic. I must say that the song reminds me of Miracle and the whole album and this emphasizes that Celine has found a new, classic and timeless style of making music.I like this style and can't wait for the next english album to hear the new best of the best from her. Quote
celinedionfan Posted February 8, 2007 at 11:35 AM Posted February 8, 2007 at 11:35 AM (haven't read all of the previous posts) In I Knew I Loved You we listen to Celine new style. She's destined to interprete her new songs more often 'small' than big, IMO.Less is more and Celine can rely on her beautiful colour and technique instead of wanting to make big belts to prove herself(vocally). This song is pure art to me. It's timeless, maybe less commercial and a bit boring in first case, but definately classic. I must say that the song reminds me of Miracle and the whole album and this emphasizes that Celine has found a new, classic and timeless style of making music.I like this style and can't wait for the next english album to hear the new best of the best from her. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> The best post I've read in this topic so far....I totally agree! Though don't expect that her singing on her next english album will be the same as it is on I Knew I Loved You!! Cause the whole album will contain a completely different kind of music as it seems.... Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
amelie Posted February 8, 2007 at 11:38 AM Posted February 8, 2007 at 11:38 AM i hope she'll lose that style very soon Quote
Ted Posted February 8, 2007 at 03:57 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 03:57 PM (edited) i hope she'll lose that style very soon <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We know you don't like the song. Why do you always have to comment on the positive posts with snide remarks. You're always annoying like an itch you cannot scratch. Edited February 8, 2007 at 04:00 PM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Love, Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:14 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:14 PM I ABSOLUTELY love this song... but I have one question and I'm sure it's making some of you itch: What's up with the "You" at the end?Do you hear that crack in the high note? Is that a technical glitch? Quote
CSCfan Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:22 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:22 PM What's up with the "You" at the end?Do you hear that crack in the high note? Is that a technical glitch?[/color]<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Uhm, I hear no crack? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Love, Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:26 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:26 PM What's up with the "You" at the end?Do you hear that crack in the high note? Is that a technical glitch?[/color]<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Uhm, I hear no crack? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know for sure I'm not "hearing things," because I played the song so many times over and over; with the wma file and the 10mb mp3 file. There's a break in her voice as she hits the higher note in the final "With you..." in the "oooo" part. Quote
Ted Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:27 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:27 PM I ABSOLUTELY love this song... but I have one question and I'm sure it's making some of you itch: What's up with the "You" at the end?Do you hear that crack in the high note? Is that a technical glitch?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't hear it. I listened to it on better quality that CelineTheBest5 sent me. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:29 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:29 PM (edited) I hear it too now.... Now thanks to Soph I will be hearing it whenever I listen to it. Edited February 8, 2007 at 05:30 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Love, Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:39 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 05:39 PM I hear it too now.... Now thanks to Soph I will be hearing it whenever I listen to it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
amelie Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:00 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:00 PM (edited) i hope she'll lose that style very soon <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We know you don't like the song. Why do you always have to comment on the positive posts with snide remarks. You're always annoying like an itch you cannot scratch. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i didn't say i don't like it...i like it , i'm just saying that i don't want her to keep singing that kind of songs which remind miracle and that i don't want her to keep that style of singing P.S. i also don't understand why everyone must find everything Celine does flawless especially when the flaws are too obvious but that's just me Edited February 8, 2007 at 06:04 PM by amelie Quote
Macaronie Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:15 PM It's not just you, amelie Quote
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:25 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:25 PM I know for sure I'm not "hearing things," because I played the song so many times over and over; with the wma file and the 10mb mp3 file. There's a break in her voice as she hits the higher note in the final "With you..." in the "oooo" part. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You mean the sigh in the end? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:37 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:37 PM No, not the sigh.. it's at 04:22/04:23 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:47 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:47 PM No, not the sigh.. it's at 04:22/04:23<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think it's the "th" of "With You" in the end, I don't think the end is "You" only. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
amelie Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:59 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:59 PM erm that "crack" IS intended lol Quote
CSCfan Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:59 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 06:59 PM No it's during the very last "You", just after "with".. increase your sound and you'll hear it too.. It looks like a small hiccough.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Kian Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:03 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:03 PM i hope she'll lose that style very soon <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We know you don't like the song. Why do you always have to comment on the positive posts with snide remarks. You're always annoying like an itch you cannot scratch. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i didn't say i don't like it...i like it , i'm just saying that i don't want her to keep singing that kind of songs which remind miracle and that i don't want her to keep that style of singing P.S. i also don't understand why everyone must find everything Celine does flawless especially when the flaws are too obvious but that's just me<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Exactly my thoughts amelie . I too hope that this won't be the style of a new album. I don't even want this song to be on album and saying that doesn't make me any less of a fan than those who love this song so much. But on the other hand, it will for sure be one of the tracks on the upcoming album. It's okay, as long as there's 15 totally different ones Quote
amelie Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:04 PM Posted February 8, 2007 at 07:04 PM i know exactly what you mean i still think its intended Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.