RLAAMJR. Posted June 17, 2007 at 08:16 AM Posted June 17, 2007 at 08:16 AM That's why I would want that song included to her next, next english album. Quote
celinedion1 Posted June 26, 2007 at 11:34 PM Posted June 26, 2007 at 11:34 PM I really would love to have this song included on her next english album. I hope that this song is on her next english album. Quote
Au coeur de Céline Posted June 27, 2007 at 04:07 PM Posted June 27, 2007 at 04:07 PM beautiful song! Quote "Every step I take for youI will always defend, never pretendThat every breath I take for loveI could never be wrong, the journey is longWith miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep..."http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6081/cline44gs4.jpg
brasilero Posted June 28, 2007 at 04:55 AM Posted June 28, 2007 at 04:55 AM I really would love to have this song included on her next english album. I hope that this song is on her next english album. i'm sorry i don't agree with you. wouldnt u prefer an all new studio release with all new songs. Quote
Stuart2007 Posted July 1, 2007 at 05:49 PM Posted July 1, 2007 at 05:49 PM I must say I was really dissapointed on Oscar night. Celine looked and sounded great yet the song just seemed so lifeless and wrong somehow. A good tribute yes, but I hope this song is forgotten when the the new album is put together. I would like to hear the studio version though. Quote
Ronny83 Posted July 1, 2007 at 05:51 PM Posted July 1, 2007 at 05:51 PM I must say I was really dissapointed on Oscar night. Celine looked and sounded great yet the song just seemed so lifeless and wrong somehow. A good tribute yes, but I hope this song is forgotten when the the new album is put together. I would like to hear the studio version though.The studio version has been already released in February on "We All Love Ennio Morricone". Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
amelie Posted July 1, 2007 at 06:57 PM Posted July 1, 2007 at 06:57 PM i'd like a new mix...and new vocals on it Quote
Céline's Blues Posted July 1, 2007 at 07:09 PM Author Posted July 1, 2007 at 07:09 PM i'd like a new mix...and new vocals on itI would like a new turco invasion. New vocals, too. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
disadiva Posted February 2, 2009 at 11:32 PM Posted February 2, 2009 at 11:32 PM I Love This song..it is Pure angelic...Celine´s voice is flawless i also love her rendition of Seventeen she sang at the Post-Grammy´s 2008-9. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Black Kitten Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:34 AM Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:34 AM (edited) pure perfection from top to bottom. it makes My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection a must buy for me. Edited February 3, 2009 at 01:36 AM by dhena Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:44 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:44 PM honestly speaking, I'm not a fan of the song. I really thought it's a great song but I prefer Ain't Gonna Look the Other Way" and "You and I" Quote
reamary Posted February 3, 2009 at 02:30 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 02:30 PM It's a very very beautiful song. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't included in the My Love release that came out in Finland.. I was so much looking forward to it! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
celine4evauk Posted February 3, 2009 at 05:09 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 05:09 PM Must admit i don't like the song - not Celine's fault. She sings it great - but for some reason it doesn't interest me. Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted February 5, 2009 at 02:07 AM Posted February 5, 2009 at 02:07 AM I Love This song..it is Pure angelic...Celine´s voice is flawless i also love her rendition of Seventeen she sang at the Post-Grammy´s 2008-9. GREETING FROM MEXICO! I´m toooootaly agree with you!!! FLAWLESS Exactly the same critics for the "I Knew I loved you", that the ones for the "AT SEVENTEEN" ...why? i thing just because those songs haven´t thos hig notes or the CELINE´S high power voice!!???? I THINK that CELINE has "embroidered" BOTH! beautifull pieces of music...PURE FEELING! hugs! TERE Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.