Ronny83 Posted February 23, 2007 at 05:37 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 05:37 PM The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
shakiria Posted February 23, 2007 at 06:04 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 06:04 PM didnt savage garden sing it once Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Bellamy Posted February 23, 2007 at 06:14 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 06:14 PM didnt savage garden sing it once<{POST_SNAPBACK}>not the same song with same title. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:37 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:37 PM The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> This is another milestone! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:41 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:41 PM i'm not familar with the term American AC format. What is it? Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:49 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:49 PM Adult Contemporary Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 23, 2007 at 11:01 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 11:01 PM Adult Contemporary <{POST_SNAPBACK}> so does she not normally get played? Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 23, 2007 at 11:14 PM Posted February 23, 2007 at 11:14 PM Adult Contemporary <{POST_SNAPBACK}> so does she not normally get played?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's the one format she does get played on.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Love, Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:13 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 07:13 AM (edited) The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> This is another milestone! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One can be a good number... or an insufficient number... So, I want to know, why are you clapping? Edited February 24, 2007 at 07:13 AM by Love, Quote
CSCfan Posted February 24, 2007 at 08:14 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 08:14 AM The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> This is another milestone! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One can be a good number... or an insufficient number... So, I want to know, why are you clapping? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One can be interested... or just nosey....So, I want to know, why do you want to know? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Love, Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:22 AM Posted February 24, 2007 at 09:22 AM (edited) The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> This is another milestone! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One can be a good number... or an insufficient number... So, I want to know, why are you clapping? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> One can be interested... or just nosey....So, I want to know, why do you want to know? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Asking the Dutch boy that asks for favors but doesn't return any... I want to know: Why you are clapping for a "one spin!?" Edited February 24, 2007 at 09:23 AM by Love, Quote
CSCfan Posted February 24, 2007 at 06:53 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 06:53 PM Uhm, because I felt like clapping? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Selena_Celine_Fan Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:23 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 04:23 AM ty!!! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 25, 2007 at 06:38 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 06:38 AM I meant to mention this when the song first broke. Am I the only one who thinks of the Savage Garden song, "I Knew I Loved You," when you look at the title? LOL I must be going crazy. LOL ...Joe... Quote
amelie Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM Posted February 25, 2007 at 11:00 AM well the topic is very similar...but noone can beat Darren Hayes's cheesyness in that song.not even Celine.they are 2 different songs,different music different lyrics,same topic i LOOOOOVE Darren Hayes right there after Celine but sometimes...ugh! Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:58 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 12:58 PM "I Knew I Loved You" got 7 spins on American AC radio stations!!! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CSCfan Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:01 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 01:01 PM "I Knew I Loved You" got 7 spins on American AC radio stations!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Am I allowed to clap again? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Macaronie Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:27 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 07:27 PM What does spins mean actually? Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:16 PM Author Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:16 PM (edited) What does spins mean actually?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It means they remixed it with Kylie Minogue's "Spinning Around" and spun it around and around and they moved out of my way, I know you're feelin' me 'cuz you like it like this... Edited February 25, 2007 at 08:16 PM by siur Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Ronny83 Posted February 27, 2007 at 07:10 PM Posted February 27, 2007 at 07:10 PM 13 spins now. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
rodrigo_alka Posted February 27, 2007 at 07:13 PM Posted February 27, 2007 at 07:13 PM cool !!! maybe another live perfomance....in vegas ! would be great ! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
OnlyCeline Posted February 27, 2007 at 07:32 PM Posted February 27, 2007 at 07:32 PM What does spins mean actually?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It means they remixed it with Kylie Minogue's "Spinning Around" and spun it around and around and they moved out of my way, I know you're feelin' me 'cuz you like it like this...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> HHAHAHAHHA Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
blue.grave Posted February 27, 2007 at 08:09 PM Posted February 27, 2007 at 08:09 PM I'm glad that the song is getting some air time on the radio. I guess I'm gonna see if I could catch it on KOST 103.5 FM. here in socal Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Ronny83 Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:54 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 06:54 PM 17 spins. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
shakiria Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:21 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:21 PM i think the song is lovely very romantic gets you in the mood 4 love Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
CSCfan Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:37 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 07:37 PM 17 spins. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Up! Up! Up! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
OnlyCeline Posted March 1, 2007 at 09:35 PM Posted March 1, 2007 at 09:35 PM I Like The Lyrics...But The Music Is Boring...All I have To Say Is RESPECT! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Ronny83 Posted March 3, 2007 at 08:00 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 08:00 PM The song is getting a huge airplay from Soft Rock KWAV 97FM (Monterey-Salinas). You can request it here: http://kwav.com/skin/form.php?formId=132 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Fayte Posted March 3, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 08:06 PM Such a beautiful song! Pure perfection! When I first saw it on the Oscars, it was like everything around me just stopped. Completely staggering! Quote
blue.grave Posted March 3, 2007 at 10:35 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 10:35 PM Right now, there are two thing I love most. And they are Battlestare Galactica and this song. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.