one_heart_1_hart Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:30 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:30 PM Like it or not this is the kind of song that only can be written on the music from ennio...I like it it's very crystal clear en soft... Her voice is great and in shape... I don't think her next elbum will be kind of this i'm sure of it... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
VinnyT. Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:51 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:51 PM Like it or not this is the kind of song that only can be written on the music from ennio...I like it it's very crystal clear en soft... Her voice is great and in shape... I don't think her next elbum will be kind of this i'm sure of it...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me neither but maybe she will add this song as bonus track Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CSCfan Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:54 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:54 PM Like it or not this is the kind of song that only can be written on the music from ennio...I like it it's very crystal clear en soft... Her voice is great and in shape... I don't think her next elbum will be kind of this i'm sure of it...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me neither but maybe she will add this song as bonus track <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That would be the best option.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Salla Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:58 PM I love her voice and it's a pretty song, but I'm not completely in love with it. It might grow on me, though. Quote
René 2 Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:25 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:25 PM Beautiful song. SO happy to hear a new song from Celine ! Quote
Davey84 Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:30 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:30 PM I knew I loved Céline before I knew this song.... but now I love her more It's a great song! Her vocals are pretty amazing too! I agree... on the soft parts... it's miracle... not like the old days... but the higher notes are amazing!!! And the long one is Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Bellamy Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:39 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:39 PM I can't wait to see this performed, and I'm so imagining, Celine with a full orchestra backing, in a stunning gown looking like a complete Diva! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too. I can totally imagine that. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anewdayhascome Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:40 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 05:40 PM her voice is so beautiful and CLEAR!different than in Miracle album, OH or You And I.... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
lauracd Posted February 6, 2007 at 06:01 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 06:01 PM I just love this song! I can't wait to hear the whole song! Quote
thevoice Posted February 6, 2007 at 06:32 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 06:32 PM now that we know almost for sure about the oscar performance , we should all write oprah winfrey and tell her how we would love her to interview celine .as u might heard - oprah is doing a prime-time special from the red carpet and she is going to invite some of the winners and the stars .i'm sure that the chances r great for celine to be there since oprah loves her but we can write her just in case... also - i'm sure we'll hear about this performance alot in the next few weeks cause everyone will start talking about the oscar and this forum is going to be very very busy with reports from the media (E! , EXTRA and all of those shows) so i hope people will catch some of those reports.i cant wait for the red carpet - celine will give interviews to everyone there probably and i can already hear the media bashing her fashion style again - please celine please this time change your stylists!! Quote
Say What? Posted February 6, 2007 at 06:37 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 06:37 PM This song is so not my cup of tea. That said, it's nice and the voice is pristine and airy, not as throaty as the few words I heard in the 1 minute clip. But it's just bland to me. I've listened to it so many times and I can't get myself to like it much. It's not Celine's voice, it's not the arrangements, it's not the lyrics... it's just the genre that I don't connect to. It should sound just fine for Oscar night. And thanks for the chuckle: I like how some people in here like to play music producers who know it all Quote
sweden Posted February 6, 2007 at 07:42 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 07:42 PM I love it.... I get goosebumps directly and feeling calm down it´s a little little bit like Enya there....someting is it :SI can imagine how this song are going to sound. Wonderful. have listen to it 400 times axatcly. Quote
Dionesque Posted February 6, 2007 at 08:59 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 08:59 PM I found this song somewhere else than here but I would like to add my comment here... Well, I can't help the feeling that for me it sounds a bit like Enya... like her song from "Lord of the Rings" (I don't remember the title, sorry) I love Céline's voice and I think it will be just great for Oscars as it sounds really great like a movie song - yeah, of course it can't be different with the music of Ennio, hehe! BUT I wish Céline's new allbum(s) WON'T be like this!!!!! OK, she got one album in this genre, "Miracle", and it's great and I LOVE it BUT now I want to hear old, great Céline again!!! Maybe I'm boring with my statement but I want power ballads and rocky songs!! Songs like "All by myself", "I surrender", "Think Twice"... "River Deep, Mountain High", "J'irais ou t'iras", "Dreamin' of you", "The power of love"...... or even "Unison" style!!... "I knew I loved you" will sound great on the album - but please, let it be the only song in this kind on it!!!..... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
whosarahre Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:01 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:01 PM all agreed, it will be perfect for the oscars! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
Macaronie Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:03 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:03 PM (edited) I do have kinda the feeling of Evita when I close my eyes and listen to it, it would really suit a movie like that! Starring Slin Diò herself. Edited February 6, 2007 at 09:05 PM by Jeroen Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:07 PM Oh WOW!! PERFECT Oscar song! Oh gosh its so beautifully sweet!! Quality english! YAY! Oh wow, I'm just so excited right now!!! I love it when she sings high and soft like that. I'm on cloud nine right now- helllooo repeat button! Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Shaun Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:29 PM The song went in a different direction to what I was expecting from the 1 minute clip we heard last week. It's really calm, yet powerful in places at the same time. Celine sounds absolutely amazng and this song, beautifully performed just whets my appetite even more for D'Elles and the new English album. 2007...the year of Celine! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
GoldenLeaf Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:32 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:32 PM I listened it and Jesus Christ this song is simply magnificent!!! I can't wait to see Celine performing it at the Oscar Quote
celineaddictedpt Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:39 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:39 PM i'm in love with song!! The lyrics are so beautiful, her voice is magnificent, so powerful... Celine is the greatest!! I can't wait to see her at the Oscars...i just hope for it to be true! It's PERFECT!! I don't know what to say... just brilliant!!! Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
celinefanonline Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:51 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:51 PM love itit is different to what i expect!! it's cool Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celine the power of my dream Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:57 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 09:57 PM This song is simply beautiful Céline's voice is amazing I can't wait to see her at the Oscars, I'm almost certain she will be the highlight I know she will be for us anyway Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Taking Chances Tour: Antwerpen, Paris, Amsterdam, New York «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/M-etje/Celine/Banners/CelineAND15-kl1.png
blue.grave Posted February 6, 2007 at 10:05 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 10:05 PM Once again. This song is a great direction for Celine. I hope she does more songs like this. It is so beutiful song I did cry at the end of it. Now the next thing to do is find a girlfriend to play it for. And I hope she would be moved by this song as I did. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
winforlife Posted February 6, 2007 at 11:06 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 11:06 PM I didn't want to comment on the 1 minute clip until listening to the full version. The style is definately reminescent of Miracle. The lyrics are wonderful and Céline's voice sounds in control in certain stanzas,but I am not crazy about her enuciation of some the words. The ending is slightly disappointing. Perhaps I need to hear it a few more times-it may grow on me. I am excited she will be at the Oscars, curious what outfit she will wear Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
celinerific Posted February 6, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 11:22 PM I can't stop listening to it Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
salsacolin Posted February 7, 2007 at 12:19 AM Posted February 7, 2007 at 12:19 AM WOW its fantastic! Great to get quality vocals and orchestral production again. Thanks to Stevo and koolan for the links Col x Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
Andy Man Posted February 7, 2007 at 12:50 AM Posted February 7, 2007 at 12:50 AM OMG Best Celine song since.....i don't even know when.......just amazing. Quote
stevo Posted February 7, 2007 at 12:55 AM Posted February 7, 2007 at 12:55 AM You're welcome Col. iTunes says I've listened to it 19 times. I think it's more. The orchestra is beautiful and Celine fits it like perfection Quote
salsacolin Posted February 7, 2007 at 01:04 AM Posted February 7, 2007 at 01:04 AM OMG Best Celine song since.....i don't even know when.......just amazing.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> itunes has only got me at 6 times so far. I been working on some other stuff. Will take it to work in the ipod tomorrow Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
blue.grave Posted February 7, 2007 at 03:33 AM Posted February 7, 2007 at 03:33 AM I'm sooooo addicted to this. I've must of heared it over 73 times already. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
nico robin Posted February 7, 2007 at 05:20 AM Posted February 7, 2007 at 05:20 AM i'm in love with song!! The lyrics are so beautiful, her voice is magnificent, so powerful... Celine is the greatest!! I can't wait to see her at the Oscars...i just hope for it to be true! It's PERFECT!! I don't know what to say... just brilliant!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>completly agree!!!just PERFECT!!!i really really hope she'll be at the Oscars!!!! i can't stop listening this song!!i had it in my mind all day! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.