SFchick Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:31 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:31 PM Its a bit airy fairy but i like it nonetheless Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
sayyed Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:35 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:35 PM i love it! its amazingly beautiful! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Guest Reuben Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:40 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:40 PM if this is the future of celine, please give me the past...even miracle and one heart were better than the one minute clip I heard! Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:45 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:45 PM if this is the future of celine, please give me the past...even miracle and one heart were better than the one minute clip I heard!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> the one minute doesn't do the song justice! listen to the full length version! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
thevoice Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:45 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 12:45 PM well reuben , obviously u didnt hear the full version . it's a nice song and for sure better than most songs on OH or MIRACLE...i just expected more from quincy and from a song she is going to sing live in a huge event like the oscar . Quote
AlberDR2 Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:20 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:20 PM well reuben , obviously u didnt hear the full version . it's a nice song and for sure better than most songs on OH or MIRACLE...i just expected more from quincy and from a song she is going to sing live in a huge event like the oscar .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> But fortunatelly this song live at the Oscars will be better than the Sudio versio as it happened at Grammys in 2004 Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
thevoice Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:22 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:22 PM (edited) hopefuly but it all depends on the shape of celine's vocal chords tha night...we should all cross our fingers for a good vocal night . Edited February 6, 2007 at 01:24 PM by thevoice Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:28 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:28 PM hopefuly but it all depends on the shape of celine's vocal chords tha night...we should all cross our fingers for a good vocal night .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> just hope the break from the show is evident for the night! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
becomplete Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:28 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:28 PM It's forgettable as I expected it to be, although I like the vocals. Quote
alextrusca Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:31 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:31 PM I can't stop listening to this...I totally adore it... Quote
nano Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:35 PM omg. Beautiful. Beautiful. I can't wait to hear Celine singing the song LIVE at the Oscars. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
celinebigfan Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:41 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:41 PM (edited) Wonderful....Beautiful....Amazing.....!!! As always, Céline, as always....I've heard it lots of times and I love it, I love it!! People, do the world a favour, listen the full song before giving your opinion..... Thanks so much, Siur!!!!! you rock!! Edited February 6, 2007 at 01:44 PM by celinebigfan Quote
Cambroneroj Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:45 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:45 PM i knew i'd love it, love it . She did it again ! amazing! did you hear the part where she holds the note while singing 'here' for 19 seconds without breading? this is a magical song, her voice wow i cant wait to hear this at the oscars wow wow. Quote
Johana Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:50 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 01:50 PM good old times.Songs is sounds very good.I like it Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Un Rêve Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:05 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:05 PM Love the song!!! Iit took some adjusting to this song, one without a high note, but I like it. It's definately an improvement on her English repertoire. Let's hope she can keep it up! (not saying she shouldn't record high notes anymore, just that this is a nice change) Quote
pepillo90 Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:12 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:12 PM Thanks!! In this song can't show all of her potential, but she do a lot of vocal turns!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Chin Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 02:34 PM I'm wondering how Celine will sing it live...Can't wait to see Celine in Oscar* Quote
Kian Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:01 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:01 PM I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't like the song. I hope that her next album isn't gonna sound like this. I want something fresh and original, not the same predictable ballads all over again. Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:08 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:08 PM i knew i'd love it, love it . She did it again ! amazing! did you hear the part where she holds the note while singing 'here' for 19 seconds without breading? this is a magical song, her voice wow i cant wait to hear this at the oscars wow wow. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah 19 sec so amazing! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Kian Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:16 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:16 PM I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't like the song. I hope that her next album isn't gonna sound like this. I want something fresh and original, not the same predictable ballads all over again. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> u r not the only one...u just didnt read this entire thread .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I did, and now I remeber I forgot with all those ''OMG, I love it, I adore it, the best song ever etc...'' Quote
amelie Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:29 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:29 PM i knew i'd love it, love it . She did it again ! amazing! did you hear the part where she holds the note while singing 'here' for 19 seconds without breading? this is a magical song, her voice wow i cant wait to hear this at the oscars wow wow. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah 19 sec so amazing! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> and i remember someone saying "long notes are not COOL anymoooore" who might that be?... Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:33 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:33 PM I'm wondering how Celine will sing it live...Can't wait to see Celine in Oscar*<{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think in a very gentle e soft way i cant wait to see the way she moves her lips Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
kathyc25 Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:38 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:38 PM *gasp*!! Thank you so much Wendy and Vinny for sending this to me!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! eeee! I can`t wait to see it in the oscars. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
nature boy Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:59 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 03:59 PM (edited) Wow! Love her vocals and I so love the classical sound to the song. There doesn't need to be any 'money' notes on this track the simplicity says it all. OK it's not a power ballad. but it really works. I can't wait to see this performed, and I'm so imagining, Celine with a full orchestra backing, in a stunning gown looking like a complete Diva! Thanks to everyone who PM'd me! Edited February 6, 2007 at 03:59 PM by nature boy Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
MichiG. Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:00 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:00 PM first thx to vinny for sending me the link!!! now the song: I love her voice...so chrystal clear and strong! they did a great job. I absolutely LOVE the orchestra and can't wait for the Oscar's and her performance! Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
pepillo90 Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:10 PM I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't like the song. I hope that her next album isn't gonna sound like this. I want something fresh and original, not the same predictable ballads all over again. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't really like the song, but she has the control of her voice, and this is important Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:13 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:13 PM What a voice! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
azlan Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:20 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:20 PM WOW! WHAT A SONG.....I LOVE IT SO MUCH... Quote
nico robin Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:29 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:29 PM thanx everyone who PM me with the link! what a voice WOW!! i loved the song s beautiful!! i can't wait to see her at the oscars!! i won't miss that!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Ted Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:30 PM Posted February 6, 2007 at 04:30 PM (edited) I listened to the song last night 3 times before I went to bed and I listened this to the song this morning. WOW! I even like it more after listening this morning. I wasn't sure it was possible because last night I thought the song was beautiful. Celine did sing powerful in the song. Not to much. IMO just right! Edited February 6, 2007 at 04:36 PM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.