HelenCeline27 Posted May 20, 2006 at 11:23 AM Posted May 20, 2006 at 11:23 AM well i just got up and now im trying to stay up lol Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Clari Posted May 20, 2006 at 01:53 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 01:53 PM (edited) well i just got up and now im trying to stay up lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ditto. I'm so sleeeeeepy, but I don't want this Saturday to go to waste. I'm so disappointed, once again, I missed my old highschool's choir's spring show. I knew it was this week, it's always in the same week but it's not on Friday and Saturdays anymore. It was on Monday/Tuesday this year. Wish I had known in time. Edited May 20, 2006 at 01:54 PM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
HelenCeline27 Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:16 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:16 PM im so happy that i made it to my 1000 post yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
HelenCeline27 Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:35 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:35 PM Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:35 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:35 PM WATCH OUT! Celine's gonna chop ya heads off!
Clari Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:40 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:40 PM (edited) I think I'm gonna go put in one of my I LOVE LUCY DVDs in and eat Mini Wheats for breakfast. Edited May 20, 2006 at 02:41 PM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
HelenCeline27 Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:44 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:44 PM Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Clari Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 02:47 PM Have a good Saturday everyone! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted May 20, 2006 at 04:46 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 04:46 PM Work Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 20, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 06:17 PM i now have the very cool logo under my name Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
nano Posted May 20, 2006 at 10:49 PM Posted May 20, 2006 at 10:49 PM I can't believe this.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted May 21, 2006 at 06:24 AM Posted May 21, 2006 at 06:24 AM Audition time tomorrow Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 21, 2006 at 10:20 AM Posted May 21, 2006 at 10:20 AM i hope everyone has a wounderful sunday Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted May 21, 2006 at 12:54 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 12:54 PM now where's that Bruce smilie?...
celinedionsfan Posted May 21, 2006 at 12:57 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 12:57 PM http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
tativale Posted May 21, 2006 at 02:57 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 02:57 PM ohhh bbblllllllllllaaaaahhhh!!!!! I dont want that job anymore!!! :crying: .... ppfpff hehe blah! Gonna watch Da vinci code today. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
raluca Posted May 21, 2006 at 03:31 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 03:31 PM i've watched Beauty and the beast for the fisrt time in my life today soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! bittersweet and strange finding you can change learning you were wrong... VanM did u get my PM? cause i'm not sure i sent it J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
VanMerlin Posted May 21, 2006 at 05:04 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 05:04 PM VanM did u get my PM? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HelenCeline27 Posted May 21, 2006 at 06:47 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 06:47 PM Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
nano Posted May 21, 2006 at 07:55 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 07:55 PM I'm tired. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted May 21, 2006 at 08:10 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 08:10 PM Don't feel like my audition went well.... felt like I was kinda scatterbrained and maybe it showed Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Krys Posted May 22, 2006 at 07:27 AM Posted May 22, 2006 at 07:27 AM i've watched Beauty and the beast for the fisrt time in my life today soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! bittersweet and strange finding you can change learning you were wrong... VanM did u get my PM? cause i'm not sure i sent it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> did you watch the special edition one?
Celine's Wife Posted May 22, 2006 at 07:28 AM Posted May 22, 2006 at 07:28 AM BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted May 22, 2006 at 07:56 AM Posted May 22, 2006 at 07:56 AM of on holidays bye bye bye bye all http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted May 22, 2006 at 08:11 AM Posted May 22, 2006 at 08:11 AM I love rain at night Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts