sebulba Posted May 27, 2006 at 07:29 PM Posted May 27, 2006 at 07:29 PM I'll watch Kiss kiss bang bang in a few minutes. < >
tativale Posted May 28, 2006 at 01:53 AM Posted May 28, 2006 at 01:53 AM I had a great day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
angel_christ Posted May 28, 2006 at 01:53 AM Posted May 28, 2006 at 01:53 AM Just meet Ms. Maneenuch yesterday. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
angel_christ Posted May 28, 2006 at 02:45 AM Posted May 28, 2006 at 02:45 AM Just finished the washing http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Célinefull Posted May 28, 2006 at 11:09 AM Posted May 28, 2006 at 11:09 AM I probably should have done more homework this weekend... http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Clari Posted May 28, 2006 at 02:51 PM Posted May 28, 2006 at 02:51 PM Weee I'm getting a new *free* phone today! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
piglot82 Posted May 28, 2006 at 05:13 PM Posted May 28, 2006 at 05:13 PM The Heat game last night was awsome again. We were sitting super close, the Heat won, and there were tons of stars there. I saw Usher, Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova, Jimmy Buffet, Jermain Deuprie, and I was only 30 ft from P. Diddy. I wish I could go again but the tickets for the finals are suuuuuuper expensive. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 28, 2006 at 10:56 PM Posted May 28, 2006 at 10:56 PM 10.5k walk yesterday, boxing for an hour today...pretty good catharsis this weekend. And it's finally hot here!! Great weather for sitting on a deck with a cig. Ahhhh...
celinedionsfan Posted May 28, 2006 at 11:11 PM Posted May 28, 2006 at 11:11 PM Congratulations VanMerlin! You've done it!! You are officially a Channel Addict! Take a bow and be sure to post your accomplishment in Helen's Channel Addict topic! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 12:35 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 12:35 AM You are officially a Channel Addict! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> But I don't like it. I don't much like being blue. Now I'm part of the club...like a trendy person...I hate being trendy. I wish I could be dark green.
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 12:40 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 12:40 AM But that Blue Logo ... oh it looks so good on you ... I'm so happy for you ... I ... well ... I could just cry with tears of joy! You're finally Blue ... I might even have to change my siggy just to let everyone know how happy I am about this! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 01:09 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 01:09 AM But that Blue Logo ... oh it looks so good on you ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No...it doesn't. It's sooooo not me. Feels like a clown costume. No celebration, Patty! No celebrations!!! Unless there's money involved...
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 01:43 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 01:43 AM So I have to pay you? Are we talking US or Canadien $? It might be worth it just so that I could have a loooong siggy!! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:02 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:02 AM So I have to pay you? Are we talking US or Canadien $? It might be worth it just so that I could have a loooong siggy!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yesssss, money. Either is fine...the exchange rate is close enough now. If you want a long sig, just pick one thing that you love and find five different ways of saying it, in BIG print. And if people don't get the point, then say it over and over in every post...
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:11 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:11 AM (edited) Well I know that ... but I just thought it would be so much more fun to put YOU in my siggy and write about you becoming a Channel Addict and looking good in Blue and seeing just how many different ways I can express that!! oops almost forgot ... Way to go!! Now you have something in common with the Smurfs ... you all look good in blue!! Edited May 29, 2006 at 02:13 AM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:18 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:18 AM (edited) Actually, the Smurfs wore white, so they'd have looked good in white, except for Papa Smurf who wore red (and was believed to be a Communist). They're skin was blue, and everyone looks good in their skin colour, don't they? *dying to make an MJ joke* Edited May 29, 2006 at 02:19 AM by VanMerlin
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:23 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:23 AM (edited) What can I say ... I like blue ... especially on you! It just compliments the red in your no avatar avatar so well! And if I can just figure out 163 different ways to talk about this ... well I'll be joining you ... cause I'll be blue, too! Edited May 29, 2006 at 02:24 AM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:27 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:27 AM Name all the things you like in blue...blue skies, blue freezies, blue eyes, blue birds, poisonous frogs, a lizard sitting on a Smurf...
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:29 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:29 AM Blue ocean ... blue walls ... blue under your no avatar avatar ... for me blue has always been a peaceful color ... I also like lilac ... and I mean specifically the lilac shade of purple not all shades of purple http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:31 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:31 AM Guess what? I live in a blue house!
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:32 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:32 AM Well ... now I am jealous!! Is it the same color blue as your spiffy new Channel Addict logo? http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:34 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:34 AM It's the same colour as the name above the no avatar avatar! No foolin'. I'm surrounded by blue!!
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:37 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:37 AM That's rather nice shade of blue, too! Lucky you! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:43 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:43 AM It makes it easy for giving directions. Just turn and look for the blue house. Geez, I have a long hot ride in a car tomorrow...have to pick up a prize I won in a Cancer Foundation lottery...Sony DVD/VCR player. Whoo hoo...after I just bought a DVD player! Ah well, it was just nice to give to the Cancer Foundation after all...I wasn't expecting anything. And going down to the city, the air is blue!!!!
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:48 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:48 AM (edited) Geez, I have a long hot ride in a car tomorrow...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You're in Canada ... how hot can it be?! It is 80 degrees here in South Florida right now at 10:47PM! : :sweatdrop: Edited May 29, 2006 at 02:49 AM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:51 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:51 AM Canada gets heat waves and bloody high humidity. We're not always cold ya know! It happens to be one of those weekends, with smog advisories and everything!! Besides, Canadian bodies never get acclimatized to any weather. We struggle through the frigid cold and then get smacked with incredible heat. Luv the heat though...just not a long car ride in it.
celines_girl Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:52 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:52 AM i love blue my graduation gown was blue and the party decorations too http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
VanMerlin Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:54 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 02:54 AM i love blue my graduation gown was blue and the party decorations too<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Your graduation gown was blue? That would have been really nice! My class had the same old black...
celinedionsfan Posted May 29, 2006 at 03:00 AM Posted May 29, 2006 at 03:00 AM High School = white Community College = blueFour year college = black and you forgot to mention what the temperature will be tomorrow!! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Recommended Posts